Xbox onex 720 &1080

Discus and support Xbox onex 720 &1080 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my first post. My xbox x is flickering on my tv when the xbox is on 1080p but not when i set the xbox on 720p? I have tried 3 used hdmi cables... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TwitchReaperYT, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Xbox onex 720 &1080

Hi

my first post.

My xbox x is flickering on my tv when the xbox is on 1080p but
    not when i set the xbox on 720p?

I have tried 3 used hdmi cables and 2 tv's but i get the same issue when the xbox console is set to 1080, it doesn't happen on 720.

I had this issue before and simply changed HDMI cable but now it doesn't make any difference, could it be the old HDMI cables are not performing as well and buy a new cable to see if this fixes it.

Anyone have any ideas?

:)

TwitchReaperYT, Aug 3, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox onex 720 &1080

3. TwitchReaperYT Win User

Xbox onex 720 &1080

Hi

Yes both tv's support 1080p.

Bit strange as when console is on 720p it works fine.

Maybe the old HDMI cables are shot as they have been in and out of various tv's and consoles over the years?
  4. Tarnend Win User

Xbox onex 720 &1080

My xbox one s started doing something like this then had green flakes appearing eventually getting worse, it was a faulty graphics chip in my console :( i had to sent it to someone for this to be replaced as it was out of warranty too :(

It does sound like the same kind of issue tbh :(
  5. TwitchReaperYT Win User

Xbox onex 720 &1080

It has now started doing the same on 720p

I'll get a new HDMI and report back in an hour or so.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Xbox onex 720 &1080

Does your TV support 1080p? It may very well be the HDMI cord itself too. It sounds more like it's the TV that's the issue though.
Thema:

Xbox onex 720 &1080

1. Xbox onex 720 &1080 - Similar Threads - onex 720 &1080

2. XBox OneX Power Adapter for India

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox OneX Power Adapter for India: Dear Team, I have bought one XBox Power Adapter from US Microsoft store and brought back in India for use. what I find in online communities that the The Power Adapter for OneX given with the...
  3. : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's: : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's It might be an idea to install the Insider (FAQ) hub to utilise the reporting function. You don't have to enroll in the higher rings but it gives you the...
  4. Xbox oneX "Installation Stopped" problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox oneX "Installation Stopped" problem: I've been trying to reinstall games on my xbox and they only get a little into the download before they stop and then it moves on to the next game which then stops and it does it to all of them...
  5. Xbox OneX freezing/locking up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox OneX freezing/locking up: Hi, My XBox OneX is a little over a year old and has never had a problem until the last couple of months. I had to reset my console to factory settings after it began freezing upon any type of...
  6. European game on uk xbox oneX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    European game on uk xbox oneX: I'm looking at buying a copy of German Destiny The Collection off Amazon and I was wandering if it would work on here in the UK? It's a physical disc copy with DLC codes. Thanks...
  7. Xbox ONEX sleeps starting Overwatch trial instead of disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ONEX sleeps starting Overwatch trial instead of disk: I had an Xbox One, but recently upgraded to a one X. The day I loaded up my Overwatch OE disk, the game launched and immediately gave me the “play trial or buy the full game” overlay. I’ve reset...
  8. Ninja Gaiden 3 RE needs ONEX ENHANCED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 RE needs ONEX ENHANCED: Hi there, I am a huge fan of Ninja Gaiden trilogy. I am so gald to have NINJA GAIDEN BLACK AND NINJA GAIDEN 2 ENHANCED and playable on XBOX ONE (X). BUT when it comes to Ninja Gaiden 3 RE which...
  9. Xbox OneX problem with Animotica

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneX problem with Animotica: I can't save video projects using Xbox OneX and Animotica. I have prepaid full version, but only get errors while try to save... bdf4e7c6-d2ed-402c-be39-866f224bb8e8
  10. Xbox OneX Repair/Replace Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox OneX Repair/Replace Warranty: Hi guys. Does anyone have any experience sending their xbox in for repair/replace? I sent it in the 30 days grace period after warranty but wondering if i’ll get any warranty period on the...