Xbox onex controller stick drift

Discus and support Xbox onex controller stick drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my onex new on release day and had left stick drift within 6 months. By Christmas of that year I bought a new controller (real Microsoft).... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michaelsedlak, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox onex controller stick drift

I bought my onex new on release day and had left stick drift within 6 months. By Christmas of that year I bought a new controller (real Microsoft). Within 3 months that controller was doing the same thing but has gotten steadily worse. I've tried every
    fix suggested on these chats to absolutely no affect. I'm at a loss. I actually stopped playing my xbox for nearly 6 months over it. I would love to have ANY idea that dosnt involve buying another controller. Thanks for any input or ideas

:)

michaelsedlak, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

If you've got stick drift there probably dirt stuck or something, if you're refusing to repair or replace the controller then try WD40 high performance PTFE dry lubricant see if that loosens it up it's worked me before on a controller that had ran out of
    warranty
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

And a very well known problem, I advise you to send it in assistance if it is still under warranty.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

Next time buy a controller with at least 2 years warranty. I bought my last one that way. There is no other way, besides repairing this one.
  5. SpiffyCorpse Win User

If it's still under warranty you could send it in for repair.
  6. ThorX360 Win User

I bought my onex new on release day and had left stick drift within 6 months. By Christmas of that year I bought a new controller (real Microsoft). Within 3 months that controller was doing the same thing but has gotten steadily worse. I've tried
    every fix suggested on these chats to absolutely no affect. I'm at a loss. I actually stopped playing my xbox for nearly 6 months over it. I would love to have ANY idea that dosnt involve buying another controller. Thanks for any input or ideas
    Hi,

you can request a Service Repair (also under warranty, if available) from here:

https://support.xbox.com/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
Thema:

1. Xbox onex controller stick drift - Similar Threads - onex controller stick

2. XBox OneX Adapter for India

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox OneX Adapter for India: Dear Team(s), The query is to get help and guidance regarding the following purchase: I had bought Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB from Microsoft Store in Seattle Bellevue in July this year and...
  3. XBox OneX Power Adapter for India

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox OneX Power Adapter for India: Dear Team, I have bought one XBox Power Adapter from US Microsoft store and brought back in India for use. what I find in online communities that the The Power Adapter for OneX given with the...
  4. Xbox onex 720 &1080

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox onex 720 &1080: Hi my first post. My xbox x is flickering on my tv when the xbox is on 1080p but not when i set the xbox on 720p? I have tried 3 used hdmi cables and 2 tv's but i get the same issue when the...
  5. : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's: : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's It might be an idea to install the Insider (FAQ) hub to utilise the reporting function. You don't have to enroll in the higher rings but it gives you the...
  6. Xbox oneX "Installation Stopped" problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox oneX "Installation Stopped" problem: I've been trying to reinstall games on my xbox and they only get a little into the download before they stop and then it moves on to the next game which then stops and it does it to all of them...
  7. Xbox OneX freezing/locking up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox OneX freezing/locking up: Hi, My XBox OneX is a little over a year old and has never had a problem until the last couple of months. I had to reset my console to factory settings after it began freezing upon any type of...
  8. European game on uk xbox oneX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    European game on uk xbox oneX: I'm looking at buying a copy of German Destiny The Collection off Amazon and I was wandering if it would work on here in the UK? It's a physical disc copy with DLC codes. Thanks...
  9. Xbox ONEX sleeps starting Overwatch trial instead of disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ONEX sleeps starting Overwatch trial instead of disk: I had an Xbox One, but recently upgraded to a one X. The day I loaded up my Overwatch OE disk, the game launched and immediately gave me the “play trial or buy the full game” overlay. I’ve reset...
  10. Ninja Gaiden 3 RE needs ONEX ENHANCED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3 RE needs ONEX ENHANCED: Hi there, I am a huge fan of Ninja Gaiden trilogy. I am so gald to have NINJA GAIDEN BLACK AND NINJA GAIDEN 2 ENHANCED and playable on XBOX ONE (X). BUT when it comes to Ninja Gaiden 3 RE which...