Xbox online down or what...

Discus and support Xbox online down or what... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just started a destiny raid (not related) and party crashed, (everyone marked offline and no mics would work past connecting) Looking for group... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hazel_Dev, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Hazel_Dev
    Hazel_Dev Guest

So I just started a destiny raid (not related) and party crashed, (everyone marked offline and no mics would work past connecting) Looking for group now gives me "Online privacy settings need to be checked" and when I check and try to edit them it says There's
    a temporary problem with the service. WTH Microsoft can I get an explanation (If it's because I'm in the Xbox one update beta program or whatever its called then let me know ASAP, also at first I thought it was my connection so I changed to a hotspot off my
    PC and it still isn't working so if it IS down could ya mark it on Xbox service page because it says everything good

EDIT: Now my Xbox has the great F****ing idea to sign me out 5 hundred times

:)

Hazel_Dev, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

You can always check current Xbox Live Status.

Al you need to do, is go to
    support site page
  3. Epic Louie Win User

Live was having issues, but Xbox support on twitter said the issues should be resolved. Maybe hard reset your console if you're still having issues.
  4. VelocityClanツAd Win User

My xbox has been experiencing these issues for a while now it wont show my xbox friends and when i search up their profile it says their offline it doesnt even show my friends list at all only xbox app it will and when i go on my second account it shows
    my friends list but now it will show everyone offline and wont let me hear them this is the second time this has happened and i just hope microsoft can fix this and my friends list not showing problem
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

Had a similar issue but i could not find anywhere if xbox live was down or something else.

I believed it was cause by the fact i am under quarentene as all of my region and there are a ton of people playing
  6. WonderlustKing6 Win User

I wouldnt, having the same issues with my ps4 too
Thema:

1. Xbox online down or what... - Similar Threads - online down

2. Burnout revenge online shut down in xbox one why i can play with people online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout revenge online shut down in xbox one why i can play with people online: So i start my game i'm try to go online it say service have be shut down that really makes me can't go online with my friend 683c17ff-cca5-4d6f-a583-7d2a3a144489
  3. After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!: I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have gold it sends me to the screen to buy gold....
  4. why is online and phone support down for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is online and phone support down for xbox: Why is all support offline 2a6beaaa-e600-477b-8212-eea860ecc617
  5. Can´t down load online pass for Dead Space 2 and 3

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can´t down load online pass for Dead Space 2 and 3: I have the normal games Dead Space 2 and 3. I can´t download the online pass to any of the games, and also not the Collectors edition for Dead Space 2. Tryed on bouth concoles. Will this be...
  6. Online games when Xbox live is down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online games when Xbox live is down.: Bear with me this is a little hard to explain. On my PS4 if psn is down I am automatically logged in offline but can still use internet. Yesterday’s Xbox live outage had me lookin for a way to do...
  7. cant play online or my career due to live being down all day. HOW LONG TIL ITS BACK!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play online or my career due to live being down all day. HOW LONG TIL ITS BACK!!!!!!: cant play online or my career due to live being down all day. HOW LONG TIL ITS BACK!!!!!! f68d5637-ae5b-46fc-a63d-363d727e808e
  8. Any Xbox 360 games online servers going to be taken down in the future?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Xbox 360 games online servers going to be taken down in the future?: Does anyone know which Xbox 360 games are going to lose their online servers? I'd like to know so I can play on the games for the last time and/or get achievements for the games that have...
  9. Xbox Live Shut Down Online Calling / txt messages to only Party / Friends /

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Shut Down Online Calling / txt messages to only Party / Friends /: Countless of hours, money, and determination have been spent on the Ultimate Gaming Console, and Services. But to provide the economical safety measure for we adults, as generations change, and...
  10. Is the Xbox Online Service Currently Down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox Online Service Currently Down?: It shows all my internet connections are fine even when i run the network & multiplayer tests. It also shows which friends i have online from my friends list..but i can't connect to any online...