XBOX online gaming issue

Discus and support XBOX online gaming issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have FIFA 20 and can play without any problem. However, when I play online with friends, all of sudden a black box appears in the upper half of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArvinFarid, Mar 26, 2020.

1. ArvinFarid
    ArvinFarid Guest

XBOX online gaming issue

I have FIFA 20 and can play without any problem. However, when I play online with friends, all of sudden a black box appears in the upper half of the screen. Sometimes, a keyboard appears and buttons I press type words. It looks like a debugging text box.
    I can press B and get out, but sometimes, I lose control of players. I did everything the support told me and finally reset the Xbox One and reinstalled the game with no resolution.

:)

ArvinFarid, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

XBOX online gaming issue

Sorry to hear it. Please go into the console's Accessibility Settings and uncheck all the boxes. That should fix it for you
  3. ArvinFarid Win User

XBOX online gaming issue

Thanks, but there is no "accessibility" in "setting". Do you mean "Ease of Access"?
  4. DominumStige Win User

Online Gaming Issue

Hi!

Try inserting a static IP on your console with WiFi connection (go to: Settings->All Settings->Network Settings->Advanced settings->IP Settings->Manual).

It may happen that the router has some problem handling dynamic IP addresses.
  5. dloxx Win User

Online gaming issues

i tested my connection on my own and with the isp again. everythings seems fine. other services working aswell, ecept onlinegamin on the xboxone

i checked a few times in a row detailed network statistics.

once 100/5

once 75/2

than 130/30 and so on

i recognized some paketloss either its from 0% up to 27% or higher a few times.

latency is pretty stable on 24
  6. Tech117ad Win User

Online gaming issues

Good afternoon,

What region are you in? I am in central america and that is something that I still deal with even with fiber running at 100/100Mbps. The ping I get without a VPN is approximately 125ms and I really don't try to play competitively because I get a lot of
    ghosting. Now I had a Linksys router with "smart" optimization for gaming and that was bottlenecking my connection - I turned that off and it worked better. I also have a Huawei modem/router that was provided by my ISP and told them to turn it into router
    only modem because I get Double NAT issues when connected via wired and I get UPnP issues when connected wirelessly but they still haven't helped.

This is a very complete explaination of the network requirements:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-settings

I just found this article - maybe it is worth a try - I am going to give it a go - I will still have latency though it is unavoidable:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connect-live-using-pc

Because if you are not having issues via PC you maybe able to pass through for a better connection.

Have a great day.
Thema:

XBOX online gaming issue

1. XBOX online gaming issue - Similar Threads - online gaming issue

2. Issues with Xbox Online Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Xbox Online Games: This is something that has been happening yo me for a while now. Every now and then I will disconnect from a game with my friends while i am still in the party. It happens the most in FighterZ. I...
  3. Xbox one live issue with simultaneous online gaming pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one live issue with simultaneous online gaming pc: Hi there, every time my daughter plays Roblox (xbox account) or Minecraft (xbox account) and me playing online fifa 20 xbox one, my connection on the xbox one get lost. How to resolve this?...
  4. Xbox Game Sharing Online Gameplay Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Sharing Online Gameplay Issues: Hi, How is the limitation for Xbox game sharing (Make my home xbox) checked? Is the restriction placed on the amount of consoles you can connect to in a year? Is the restriction placed on the...
  5. Xbox one game pass issue - Football manager 2020 Online issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one game pass issue - Football manager 2020 Online issue: Hello, So after me and my friend paid for xbox game pass ultimate we decided to start out own football manager 2020 online save, however. Upon start up of the online save an error comes up and...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Access To Online Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Access To Online Multiplayer Issue: I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC and installed Human: Fall Flat. It says that "To access online multiplayer, I must sign into an account with online privileges. I have...
  7. : Online gaming issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Online gaming issues: : Online gaming issues hi tech, i already set up an hotspot with my mobile device. (LTE 4G connection) first it seemed to be better but than same issues again. i'll bring my notebook from work...
  8. having major issues with online games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having major issues with online games on my xbox one: okay so, it started with battlefield 1, i would join a server and it would get as far as loading game then disconnect me straight away, then with gta online, kicking me instantly from games, i...
  9. Online Gaming Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Gaming Issue: Someone explain to me as to why the **** my xbox keeps disconnecting from my wifi when there is no other issues with my wifi? It is literally **** aggravating the pain and tears in my eyes when im...
  10. Online gaming issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online gaming issues: Trying to play online on the new COD. I get to the public match screen, click a game mode, but it will not put me in a game. It says I have many potentiel matches but it won’t put me in one. No...