Xbox online

Discus and support Xbox online in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i seem to have run into an issue. I go to play black ops on my xbox one, and it seems my membership has ran out, so i go to the microsoft store to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TCH on THC, Oct 25, 2018.

1. TCH on THC
    TCH on THC Guest

Xbox online

i seem to have run into an issue. I go to play black ops on my xbox one, and it seems my membership has ran out, so i go to the microsoft store to purchase another year, even tho i remember doing recurring payments. So i go to purchase another 12 months
    n it shows the subscribe screen for 1 second then another page comes up saying the payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase.

:)

TCH on THC, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Will55555
    Will55555 Guest
    Xbox online

My Xbox One says it has an error going online. Support says the error code relates to live being down but it's not and my live is fine (functioning on 360). Currently trying to get an empty flash drive to perform an offline system update, but is there anything
    else I can do?

Thanks

Will55555, Oct 25, 2018
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Xbox online

That error message means you do not have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription.

However, your forum gamercard says you do, so did you recently add the subscription? Sometimes it needs a little time to take effect.

Try again now and let us know how you get on.

maxen, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox online

Smwutches, Oct 25, 2018
  5. Hello TCH on THC,

On xbox.com, click on your profile icon or sign in on the top right corner and then select subscriptions. It will load up all your current subscriptions. Then follow the steps in
    Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription. This
    should solve the issue you are currently having. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nate.

NathanielLarson, Nov 5, 2018
  6. alexander01365 Win User

Xbox online!!!

Si puedes comprar sin conexion mecesitan la suscripción para jugar en linea
  7. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox online!!!

Indeed, it may need online access, bit think specifically they were asking about subscription service in order to play games.

In which case, no, an online subscription is NOT required if all you want to do is play offline.

Xbox live gold subscription is only required for playing multiplayer.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox online!!!

The only thing that the Gold subscription is for is online multiplayer and chatting with your friends. If you want to play the single player concepts of the games you do not need to pay for the gold subscription.

Now as far as your console being online as long as the profile that purchased the games has that console set as its home console and goes into the network settings of the console and turns off the wifi you will be able to still sign into that console and
    play that players digital games. You may have to connect to the internet at least once a month for possible system/game updates but other than that you do not even have to keep your console connected to the internet on a permanent basis.

Now you will if you ever purchase a game have to download and install it to your console which you would be required to be connected to the internet for that.
  9. NathanielLarson Win User

Xbox online

Hello TCH on THC,

On xbox.com, click on your profile icon or sign in on the top right corner and then select subscriptions. It will load up all your current subscriptions. Then follow the steps in
    Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription. This
    should solve the issue you are currently having. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Nate.
  10. Geth Win User

Xbox online!!!

Purchasing and buying of games no sub is needed.

Only for online activity. Apps included.
Thema:

Xbox online

1. Xbox online - Similar Threads - online

2. NBA 2K20 - sem acesso online

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K20 - sem acesso online: Ola Estou tentando acessar o modo online do NBA 2K20 e aparecem as mensagens em anexo. Tenho a assinatura do live gold. Ja alterei todas as configuracoes para adulto, ja removi como membro da...
  3. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  4. Can connect to internet but not online games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can connect to internet but not online games.: Switched to better Internet and now my xbox will still connect to the internet (i know because I downloaded warzone last night.) But every time i open a game it cant retrieve my ip and wont...
  5. Fifa 20 Online Verbindung bleibt dauernd stecken[Translation-Fifa 20 online connection gets...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa 20 Online Verbindung bleibt dauernd stecken[Translation-Fifa 20 online connection gets...: Hallo Leute und zwar wollt ich mal fragen warum ständig meine Leitung bei Fifa 20 Online stoppt jedesmal obwohl ich eine Leitung von über 600K habe. Ich spiele sogar per LAN Kabel Cat. 8 Ich...
  6. NBA2K20 - cant play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 - cant play online?: Hi My son is included on the family account and we cannot access certain features of the game NBA2K20. We purchased NBA2K20 and he cannot go online as it says he does not meet the age...
  7. cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10: i was trying to play Ark survival evolved with my friends i try joining their party but cant join it i play windows 10 5b6b48e2-cd5d-45b7-9ee3-9377ab5aba81
  8. Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online: Hello, My Son is trying to play games with his friend via headsets, so they can talk to each other. But his friend is showing offline on our side. Even though his friend is online chatting and...
  9. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  10. Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable: I redeemed the PSO2 Game Pass perks before the exploits but never received my items. Now the option is unavailable and my PSO2 "Fresh Finds" premium shop says unavailable for investigation. How do...