Xbox online

Discus and support Xbox online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox live, i can see all online friends but i can access any online mode without it trying to charge me to but xbox live. Which i already have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tomspearink, Jan 24, 2021.

1. tomspearink
    tomspearink Guest

Xbox online

I have xbox live, i can see all online friends but i can access any online mode without it trying to charge me to but xbox live. Which i already have

:)

tomspearink, Jan 24, 2021
  2. alexander01365 Win User

Xbox online!!!

Si puedes comprar sin conexion mecesitan la suscripción para jugar en linea
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox online!!!

Indeed, it may need online access, bit think specifically they were asking about subscription service in order to play games.

In which case, no, an online subscription is NOT required if all you want to do is play offline.

Xbox live gold subscription is only required for playing multiplayer.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox online!!!

The only thing that the Gold subscription is for is online multiplayer and chatting with your friends. If you want to play the single player concepts of the games you do not need to pay for the gold subscription.

Now as far as your console being online as long as the profile that purchased the games has that console set as its home console and goes into the network settings of the console and turns off the wifi you will be able to still sign into that console and
    play that players digital games. You may have to connect to the internet at least once a month for possible system/game updates but other than that you do not even have to keep your console connected to the internet on a permanent basis.

Now you will if you ever purchase a game have to download and install it to your console which you would be required to be connected to the internet for that.
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox online!!!

Purchasing and buying of games no sub is needed.

Only for online activity. Apps included.
  6. Ask Twispike Win User

Xbox online!!!

You only need an online subscription if you want to play games that have multiplayer.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox online

1. Xbox online - Similar Threads - online

2. i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can’t change privacy settings on xbox. com for windows 10. i can’t chat on online servers...: ive been able to chat online in public servers for a while now on my xbox account (i play on windows 10). but now im muted and the game tells me that i need to do something for my privacy on my...
  3. Problems with privacy and online safety setting acceptance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with privacy and online safety setting acceptance: I can't play multiplayer in Minecraft and I already submited a report in xbox privacy and online safety b1a0c1d2-1b43-401b-bd27-9552955a2344
  4. I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play online but when I go to get free Xbox live gold games it says I don't have gold.: I got the year subscription a while back for Xbox live gold. I went to go to the Microsoft store to get one of those 'free with Xbox live gold' games and it said that i didn't have Xbox gold at...
  5. Privacy&online settings issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy&online settings issue: When I try to access or change my privacy&online settings or xbox settings on PC, I'm always getting sent back to the support page. Please help I don't know what to do....
  6. Can't play Call of Duty: Black Ops online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Call of Duty: Black Ops online.: Hey, everyone. I've had an issue with the original Black Ops for several years now that I've just sort of put off trying to fix. After getting the urge to hop back in after who knows how long, I...
  7. Playing free games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing free games online: So i read a tweet from xbox that was after they increased and then decreased the price of live or gold or whatever its called and what I think they said was that people who dont have live or gold...
  8. NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games

in XboX Insiders
    NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games: This has become a nightmare, I can't play online because the game turns off the console randomly. Initially I thought it was a problem with the game but several updates have arrived and after 3...
  9. Issue with joining Forza Horizon 4 "online" (PC/Windows 10)!

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with joining Forza Horizon 4 "online" (PC/Windows 10)!: Hello, I've had this problem before and solved it by disabling the Teredo filter. Now for a few days, I can not join any online session again. This problem really frustrates me and I don't know...
  10. Xbox Online Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Online Data: Had to replace the hard drive in my Xbox with a fresh one will data for games such as GTA online and black ops Cold War still be saved once I reinstall them to the new hard drive...