Xbox online

Discus and support Xbox online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox live, i can see all online friends but i can access any online mode without it trying to charge me to but xbox live. Which i already have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tomspearink, Jan 24, 2021.

1. tomspearink
    tomspearink Guest

Xbox online

I have xbox live, i can see all online friends but i can access any online mode without it trying to charge me to but xbox live. Which i already have

:)

tomspearink, Jan 24, 2021
  2. alexander01365 Win User

Xbox online!!!

Si puedes comprar sin conexion mecesitan la suscripción para jugar en linea
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox online!!!

Indeed, it may need online access, bit think specifically they were asking about subscription service in order to play games.

In which case, no, an online subscription is NOT required if all you want to do is play offline.

Xbox live gold subscription is only required for playing multiplayer.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox online!!!

The only thing that the Gold subscription is for is online multiplayer and chatting with your friends. If you want to play the single player concepts of the games you do not need to pay for the gold subscription.

Now as far as your console being online as long as the profile that purchased the games has that console set as its home console and goes into the network settings of the console and turns off the wifi you will be able to still sign into that console and
    play that players digital games. You may have to connect to the internet at least once a month for possible system/game updates but other than that you do not even have to keep your console connected to the internet on a permanent basis.

Now you will if you ever purchase a game have to download and install it to your console which you would be required to be connected to the internet for that.
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox online!!!

Purchasing and buying of games no sub is needed.

Only for online activity. Apps included.
  6. Ask Twispike Win User

Xbox online!!!

You only need an online subscription if you want to play games that have multiplayer.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox online

1. Xbox online - Similar Threads - online

2. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up"...: I have played Minecraft for a while and when I played it on phone or tablet there were no issues, however since I recently bought an Xbox and bought Minecraft on there, I have not been able to...
  3. (Offline)Game will not install. Stops at 1.99GB. (Online) Game downloads, but crashes 5...

in XboX Insiders
    (Offline)Game will not install. Stops at 1.99GB. (Online) Game downloads, but crashes 5...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Whetz47 [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft Favorites pack not working online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Favorites pack not working online: Hi, my daughter tried to play minecraft today but xbox one/microsoft seem to think we do not own the software and directs us to the store to purchase the game. We own the minecraft favourites pack...
  5. Online Microsoft Payment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Microsoft Payment: Hello. If I had £15 Microsoft Credit Balance (Not Xbox) and I wanted to purchase a £55 Microsoft Product online, will it give me an option to pay the rest with a Credit Card?...
  6. Today shows why an online only console should never happen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today shows why an online only console should never happen: I turn on my console today and am required to update the system; no problem. When I'm done updating, I cannot sign in. I check out the status of Xbox Live and once again there is an outage for...
  7. Free to play games not letting me play online without gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free to play games not letting me play online without gold: So anyone else having a problem where you playing a free to play game but it is asking you to buy gold. Even though they said its free. a8c177c9-b578-4f22-a1ca-f8715043c09d
  8. Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue..

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online games like forza because of teredo is unable to qualify issue..: Hi, I've been trying to fix this issue for a few weeks now, with different guides online and it doesn't work. I've had this issue in the past and someone helped me, I tried to do what that person...
  9. Add more Elder Scrolls Online achievements to be included with Bing Rewards, please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add more Elder Scrolls Online achievements to be included with Bing Rewards, please: Would like to see more of my Elder Scrolls Online achievements show up in Bing Rewards, please. b19c2be5-9134-46f6-ac23-fe5862f6decd
  10. Xbox series X, 0 friends online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X, 0 friends online.: So after yesterday's Bungie update (destiny 2) all my friends disappeared. I can not find anyone to add nor can I see them on my friends list. When I go in game I cannot see my clan or friends....