Xbox orders

Discus and support Xbox orders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone I dont want to sound like I live under a rock but does anyone know whenever they restock controllers etc. considering COVID-19 it may be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ..............5, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Xbox orders

Hey everyone I dont want to sound like I live under a rock but does anyone know whenever they restock controllers etc. considering COVID-19 it may be diffrent can anyone answer my question?

:)

..............5, Aug 1, 2020
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

xbox order

Hiya Peteboireke,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there has been an issue with unknown charges appearing on your account.

If someone has gained access to your credit card, then I suggest you contact your banking institution for more assistance. Also, it's best to see if your bank can track that type of information or if you need to contact the authorities.

Make sure to keep your account protected as well, I recommend to set up a
    passkey
    or
    Turn on two-step verification
    if someone is trying to access your account without your permission.

Hope this helps.
  3. Spazpol Win User

xbox order

i just signed out of my credit car because someone has been using it can the bank find out my xbox history and the person ??
    You should contact your bank to put a hold on the card. They will work with Microsoft or the proper groups to either reverse charges or follow through with investigating the charges.
  4. MythicDaft Win User

Nascar heat 5

did you order the game do the Xbox store? If you ordered it through the store on Xbox it will give you the digital version of the game only. You can't order a disc from the Xbox store.
  5. Goggin716 Win User

"Far Cry 4" First Impressions

Whats the pre order bonus for pre ordering far cry 4 on xbox live for xbox one?
  6. A.S.1981 Win User

Game Pass

It shows on my order history on my microsoft acct but not the order history on the xbox
Thema:

Xbox orders

1. Xbox orders - Similar Threads - orders

2. Avengers Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avengers Pre-order: Is anyone else continuously getting the contact support error message when trying to pre-order avengers? Because unless the game is over 200 dollars i have the money....
  3. Destiny 2 Beyond light deluxe pre-order offer not recieved

in XBoX on Mobile
    Destiny 2 Beyond light deluxe pre-order offer not recieved: I purchased the Destiny 2 Beyond Light Deluxe Pre-Order and it said the pre order offer would be sent to me via in-game, yet when I view the item In the in game store it doesn't show I purchased...
  4. My digital order is stuck on pending

in XBoX on Windows
    My digital order is stuck on pending: I ordered some digital currency for a game and it's been stuck on pending. I opened chat with Microsoft support and they immediately told me that my financial institution didn't approve it. So,...
  5. Order status issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order status issue: I ordered 2 xbox one S''s on the 17th of July and the status on the order has stayed "pending" and the estimated delivery is August 12th. But now it is August 11th and the status of the order has...
  6. Xbox One S order still pending after almost 2 weeks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S order still pending after almost 2 weeks: I ordered an Xbox on July 26th. It already charged the PayPal, yet I haven't gotten any updates regarding its shipment and tracking. I called support, with them telling me "Ah yes, the pending...
  7. Star Wars Jedi ; Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi ; Fallen Order: I purchased an xbox couple of months ago and redeemed the Star Wars Jedi code for the game. Two weeks ago I had to send it back and was then sent a new one. I tried redeeming the code on the new...
  8. Xbox Console - Pending Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console - Pending Order: Hello Everyone, Over a month ago I purchased a Xbox so that I could have something to play inside my college dorm when I move in this fall. The money already been withdrawn from my account since...
  9. I ordered an Xbox One S...a week ago

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered an Xbox One S...a week ago: As stated above, I ordered an Xbox One S and an extra controller a week ago on a Friday. The controller was delivered by its estimated time but the Xbox still displays as pending. I know it says...
  10. my xbox one s service order update

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s service order update: i just checked ups website to see if the service center has recieved my xbox and ups says it has been delivered .i looked at my acct with you guys and the service order does not reflect that...