Xbox original problem

Discus and support Xbox original problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a Xbox original that doesn't seem to have been opened but when I turn it on it tries to update Xbox live it doesn't work and then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spiderking326, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Xbox original problem

I recently got a Xbox original that doesn't seem to have been opened but when I turn it on it tries to update Xbox live it doesn't work and then it says Xbox live is not responding try again later but when i press ok it tries it again so now im stuck in
    a loop

:)

Spiderking326, Mar 22, 2020
  2. countRICKter Win User

Xbox original problem

i wonder what ever happened to the crackling cord?
  3. Eap123-36EC5E7C-C42A Win User

Xbox original problem

I just want to play Xbox1 games on the original xbox, not on the 360.
  4. Eap123-36EC5E7C-C42A Win User

Xbox original problem

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place. I can't find original xbox category.
  5. Eap123-36EC5E7C-C42A Win User

Xbox original problem

Im using the one that crackles because it is inside the console. You sound like you never heard of this xbox:
    en.wikipedia.org/.../Xbox
  6. Eap123-36EC5E7C-C42A Win User

Xbox original problem

The xbox doesn't turn on. Im not talking about the 360.
Thema:

Xbox original problem

1. Xbox original problem - Similar Threads - original problem

2. Original xbox one external ssd problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original xbox one external ssd problems: Hello, everyone I want to ask a question; About 4 months ago I turned an extra pc ssd into an external drive using a case and then formatted it and it got working, but last weeks I've been having...
  3. Problema para comprar juego de Xbox Original [Mod Translation - Problem to buy Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema para comprar juego de Xbox Original [Mod Translation - Problem to buy Xbox...: Veran, necesito ayuda urgente. Hoy me he comprado una tarjeta de 10€ para la Microsoft Store, con el objetivo de comprarme un nuego de la Xbox Original, el battlefront 2. Este jjego esta en la...
  4. Original Xbox on console problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox on console problem: Hey My sons Xbox just started doing this a few days ago. When you unplug the console and plug it back in and turn it on. It is reset like you did a factor reset. I can't seem to fix it. I have...
  5. Xbox Live Problem On Original Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Problem On Original Xbox 360: Hello. I have the original Xbox 360. When I'm logged out of Xbox Live, I see in two separate tabs "games"and "apps", but when I log into Xbox Live on my console it displays "games and apps" in one...
  6. Problem with Slime Rancher (Original Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Slime Rancher (Original Xbox One): Slime Rancher was a very good game, until unfortunately it dissapeared from existence when I uninstalled it. I had restarted my Xbox One but it doesn't work. Has anyone else noticed this?...
  7. Original Xbox On update problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox On update problem.: Hi all. This may have been covered already but I've not yet found it whilst searching. I have two Xbox Ones, an original and a S. The S is fine and gets used dailly, but the original now for a...
  8. A big problem with my xbox original

in XBoX on Consoles
    A big problem with my xbox original: Hello, from 3 days i can't play to my xbox one original, limited edition Advanced Warfare, buy in 2013, because i got an error message, the E106, so i follow the steps in the Xbox Support, and...
  9. Problem of success assasin's creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem of success assasin's creed origins: Hello everyone. I ask this question here because I don't know what to do, I'm a big hunter of success but unfortunately I have a problem, I finished the dlc of assasin creed origins the hidden...
  10. Assassin's Creed Origins brightness problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Origins brightness problem: Recently a problem has come up when I play Origins. The brightness one day was significantly lower once I went into the game. When I checked the TV settings (Samsung KS8000) and tried changing...