Xbox OS/Dashboard is so laggy on XSX

Discus and support Xbox OS/Dashboard is so laggy on XSX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; does anyone else have this problem as well? submitted by /u/imliterallyinpain [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/imliterallyinpain, May 5, 2021.

1. Xbox OS/Dashboard is so laggy on XSX

/u/imliterallyinpain, May 5, 2021
  2. AgitativeSword2 Win User

xbox one running slow after resent update?!

That's just the way the One's OS is... Laggy.
  3. WPAK Win User

Laggy Xbox Dashboard

Hi there,

Do you still experience Lag on the dashboard when your external storage device isn't connected? (Or any other USB devices)

If so, please try a Full factory reset and if that doesn't help then I would suggest contacting Xbox Support to see what they advise, since it could be a hardware related issue.

To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or MIcrosoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Wolfie McG Win User

Dashboard laggy

5. At the Nozzle Win User

Dashboard laggy

6. DelicateCookie8 Win User

Dashboard laggy

Thema:

Xbox OS/Dashboard is so laggy on XSX

1. Xbox OS/Dashboard is so laggy on XSX - Similar Threads - Dashboard laggy XSX

2. My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is not running correctly game wont run right and the dashboard is extremely laggy: Well my xbox is running very slow I try to run games and somtimes they start up fine and then the game will freeze it will kick me out of the game and then it says took too long to start and the...
  3. Dashboard really laggy and slow.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dashboard really laggy and slow.: Hi there my dashboard has become really laggy and slow after the recent update. When installing this update I ran into trouble with it sticking at 66%. I phoned Xbox and they talked me through...
  4. Dashboard laggy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dashboard laggy: Xbox one dashboard is laggy,slow and needs a total overhaul. Just moving between the tabs between home and store lags and I don't even use game pass or mixer so why can't I just remove those....
  5. Unresponsive and laggy dashboard on the xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive and laggy dashboard on the xbox one s: The UI and the store especially are extremely unresponsive and laggy. Sometimes the cursor lags for about 4 seconds, making you to press the d-pad, than it randomly jumps. It makes searching for...
  6. Laggy Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laggy Xbox Dashboard: I have an Xbox One X (Scorpio edition) and have been dealing with terrible lag for a few months while navigating to all areas of the dashboard. I have tried everything I’ve thought that may help,...
  7. Laggy Xbox Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laggy Xbox Dashboard: I have an Xbox One X (Scorpio edition) and have been dealing with terrible lag for a few months while navigating to all areas of the dashboard. I have tried everything I’ve thought that may help,...
  8. Slow, sometimes unresponsive and laggy user interface and console dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow, sometimes unresponsive and laggy user interface and console dashboard.: Since the revamp of the user interfaces and store and home dashboards, from the system updates towards the end of 2017, I have found my console to constantly be laggy, and slow at times. Certain...
  9. laggy dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    laggy dashboard: For the past 3 months ive been getting a laggy dashboard when my xbox launches or when i return to home and just trying to access games and apps it would take about five mins just to get to my...
  10. Dashboard Laggy When Certain Game Is Installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard Laggy When Certain Game Is Installed: I posted about this awhile back when I was on a beta dashboard and I didn't know what the problem was caused by. I'm no longer on the beta and I know the cause. Whenever I have Rock Band 4...