XBOX OSU1.ZIP file is corrupt

Discus and support XBOX OSU1.ZIP file is corrupt in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you get a corrupt file error message when you use Winrar to extract the systemupdate folder, dont use Winrar to extract it - use WinZip. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thundrzone, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Thundrzone
    Thundrzone Guest

If you get a corrupt file error message when you use Winrar to extract the systemupdate folder, dont use Winrar to extract it - use WinZip. I downloaded the file 4 or 5 times and always got this error until I used Winzip and it extracted the files with
    no problems at all.

Hope this helps

:)

Thundrzone, Sep 16, 2020
  2. BLOODnny009 Win User

Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update)

Downloads\OSU1.zip: Checksum error in $SystemUpdate\system.xvd. The file is corrupt

Downloads\OSU1.zip: The archive is corrupt

This is the message i get when trying to unzip from winrar.
  3. Bored2018 Win User

Xbox one froze on update -

I have tried three different Zip programs and it seems that none of them can read the OSU1 zip file, all stating it is not the correct format.

I have found numerous threads of others stating the same thing - the file that MS offers is corrupt and cannot be opened.

Would you have a link to the OSU1.zip file that I can actually unzip and use?

Thank you, in advance, for any help.

Best,

(Steven)
  4. DenisL2 Win User

Update Xbox one s OSU1

I try maybe 10 this link since yesterday and can't download the file OSU1 i just need the part in that zip place call :
    $SystemUpdate thats Inside the OSU1 zip file
  5. taidara Win User

Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update)

@XX Hellhammer - Please make use of the following link: http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/6/8/A684F82F-AA47-4C11-9004-2CEFF54714B3/OSU1.zip So
    that I know we're referring to the same file.

Download the OSU1.zip file to a folder on your computer.

Right click OSU1.zip and select 'Properties'. Click 'Archive', and post up the following values:

Total length:

Packed length:

Ratio:

Right click the OSU1.zip file and select 'Extract here'.

Let me know how that goes.
  6. JoannePowell3 Win User

Xbox One refusing to take initial update

I've tried this but the OSU1.zip file fails to download
Thema:

1. XBOX OSU1.ZIP file is corrupt - Similar Threads - OSU1 ZIP file

2. Xbox updated Sept 15th froze and I can't factory reset even with the USB osu1 helpp

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox updated Sept 15th froze and I can't factory reset even with the USB osu1 helpp: [IMG] submitted by /u/SEADRIAN [link] [comments]
  3. OSU1 folder

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU1 folder: Hi i was wondering How many files in the OSU1 3325527d-d349-48f5-a3d7-64bd231d8bb2
  4. where do i find the osu1 file to donwload

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the osu1 file to donwload: where do i find the osu1 file to donwload e5c504de-f4ee-471f-9a64-6d780dd84e68
  5. need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step

in XboX Insiders
    need OSU1 im in insider program it is stuck on last step: where and what do i do? i am in the xbox insider program submitted by /u/Maximum_Caramel_3567 [link] [comments]
  6. Turning on E106 and E101 on OSU1/2/3

in XboX Insiders
    Turning on E106 and E101 on OSU1/2/3: Hi, before yesterday some games were not appearing in my library and I contacted the support, I did a hard reset as suggested by the support, but I got the error E106 when starting the console, I...
  7. Problems with Xbox One S offline update link OSU1.zip

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox One S offline update link OSU1.zip: The link to the offline update, OSU1.zip, on Microsoft's Xbox support site is down. I contacted support through chat and they verified the problem, and says "they are working on it". I need to...
  8. OSU2.zip and OSU1.zip can't be downloaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    OSU2.zip and OSU1.zip can't be downloaded: I can't use my xbox one without this update. When I trying to download files OSU1 or OSU2 it gives me an error that failed to download this file. What I need to do?...
  9. Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't copy OSU1.zip file to USB (Offline System Update): On the dowside: Turns out, if you select Xbox One S specifically before trying to download the OSU1 file, it is corrupted. On the upside: It has, of now, been escalated to the proper team to take...
  10. The OSU1.zip file on your web is incompleted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The OSU1.zip file on your web is incompleted.: Please check the zipped files on web, after download, we got the error to check the zipped file, I have tried many ways, all failed to check CRC check. My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde...