Xbox out of warranty exchange

Discus and support Xbox out of warranty exchange in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My xbox is out of warranty and isn't working so I have organised an exchange. Now the lady I dealt with told me that I will be sent a replacement... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LordLadyGumbo, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Xbox out of warranty exchange

Hi,

My xbox is out of warranty and isn't working so I have organised an exchange. Now the lady I dealt with told me that I will be sent a replacement unit and then I return my console back. However, when I am looking at my service order it says that I have to
    send my unit back first and then they will send me a replacement. Does anyone have any experience of this as I'm a bit confused???

Thanks

:)

LordLadyGumbo, Oct 2, 2019
  2. SuperDan9001 Win User

Hi LordLadyGumbo,

You will need to send it back first, which after they receive the item they'll send another out as replacement.

This is how it was for me too when I needed to get a replacement sorted.

It's usually sent back pretty quickly too, or at least that was my experience :)
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Also do not understand friend, the warranty is where? Has Microsoft's warranty expired? Always remember to do things with authorized places and official stores.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there LordLadyGumbo,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with a recent repair order. To help clarify, we are no longer providing the Advance Exchange options.
    I recommend to contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. chrisJ_89 Win User

Stuck on green XBOX ONE loading screen, please help!!

Turns out an advanced exchange is only applicable with a valid warranty
  6. IceStorm III Win User

console wipes memory after every restart and unable to update.

If new, exchange at your retailer. If within warranty send it in for service. If out of warranty, pick up a USB flash drive and use that instead of the internal 4GB memory unit.
Thema:

1. Xbox out of warranty exchange - Similar Threads - warranty exchange

2. xBox one-s, awaria przycisku RB - gwarancja (xBox one-S, RB button failure-Warranty)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox one-s, awaria przycisku RB - gwarancja (xBox one-S, RB button failure-Warranty): Cześć, kupiłem dzieciakom rok temu na początku sierpnia xBox one-s. Od kilku tygodni nie działa im przycisk RB. Czy taka usterka objęta jest gwarancją i jaka jest procedura w przypadku popsucia?...
  3. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: Hi, my elite controller's left stick is defective, and in every game or apps including netflix, which proves the problem is not from the games settings. In my user manual, it is mentioned that the...
  4. Garantia e troca de controle xbox one com defeito[Warranty and exchange of xbox one control...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Garantia e troca de controle xbox one com defeito[Warranty and exchange of xbox one control...: Bom dia! Meu controle xbox one estava funcionando normalmente há pouco tempo. Porém, há alguns dias que vem apresentando o seguinte defeito: A carga da pilha está durando muito pouco. Fiz um...
  5. Advanced Exchange Warranty Program Issues!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced Exchange Warranty Program Issues!!!: The advanced exchange warranty process is seriously flawed! It puts a hold for the entire vale of your console ($500) on your card unit they recevie it (which is roughly 2 weeks. I don't know who...
  6. Warranty Exchange Process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Exchange Process: I encountered a costly mistake at the Bellevue, WA store and I hope this note will improve the warranty exchange process. On Tuesday (1/24) I was able to exchange my defective Xbox One console...
  7. Thrustmaster TMX warranty exchange debacle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster TMX warranty exchange debacle: This relates to Microsoft Support case number [Mod Removed]. I purchased the Thrustmaster TMX for Xbox one back in November from Microsoft.com. My 10 year old opened it on Christmas as his main...
  8. What does the out of warranty exchange accomplish exactly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does the out of warranty exchange accomplish exactly?: Hello, my only option on the service menu is an out of warranty exchange. I was wondering, does this mean they'll just take my faulty console, switch it out, and call it a day, or will there also...
  9. Is the Advanced Exchange Program Under Warranty Only?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Advanced Exchange Program Under Warranty Only?: I'm wondering if the advanced exchange program is only able to be utilized under warranty. Mainly because my Xbox is out of warranty, and it just started making this noise today: [MEDIA] I don't...
  10. Advanced Exchange, Extended warranty Instant on problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advanced Exchange, Extended warranty Instant on problems: Recently I had the misfortune of having to contact Microsoft to arrange an Advanced Exchange for my Xbox one as the console no longer powers on via the controller, instant on hardly ever works and...