Xbox parent controls app

Discus and support Xbox parent controls app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible for microsoft to develop an app like nintendo’s, switch parent controls. The xbox family setting currently is not feasible since my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Parent_007, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Parent_007
    Parent_007 Guest

Xbox parent controls app

Is it possible for microsoft to develop an app like nintendo’s, switch parent controls.

The xbox family setting currently is not feasible since my kids have accounts that can override all of the settings and i cant even switch them back.

I find the switch app the most powerful and useful for controling the consoles and there is no work around for a kid to figure out. I can restrict time, select specific games my kids can play, and monitor it when im not home.

Please if possible look into this app, I bet it would benefit the xbox community very much, especially the parents.

Thanks,

Tech disadvantage parent

:)

Parent_007, Feb 12, 2019
  2. snookerman101 Win User

FAMILY TIMER

No, There shouldn't be an app that cracks this. However if he is unlocking the Parental Controls straight from the Xbox itself, he may have found the default code that would unlock these settings. I don't know if this will help, but here's a link.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control
  3. Eambo Win User

Still No Resolution?

Hi Painkillar,

This document outlines the parental controls available on the Xbox console to prevent such incidents occurring.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control

If this does not answer your query or you have ongoing issues, please reply with more detail as to the problem (IE: What program/app your kids are using, how your Xbox is set up), and we can look further into this.
  4. TomS_15 Win User

Can't Access Netflix Without Entering Family Passcode Since New Update

+1

With the Netflix update, parental control blocks the Netflix app. Before, parental control blocked individual movies on Netflix which is how it should work.
  5. War Gato Win User

Maxim is NOT what Parents want!!!

Actually it is a parent's job to filter what their children see, and I think it would be to Microsoft's benefit to work with parents in terms of controlling the content of the Xbox dashboard. Turning the parental controls does nothing to the ads, just what
    apps or games are accessible.

Microsoft, we all know that you can change up the Xbox dashboard to be more parent/xbox subscriber friendly. Since you wrote the operating system. As a parent and subscriber I would like to see this changed.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox parent controls app

So your kids have a child account or an adult account? They can only change settings if they account was setup as a parent account or they know the parent account password.
Thema:

Xbox parent controls app

1. Xbox parent controls app - Similar Threads - parent controls app

2. parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    parental control: Hello, I bought xbox360 by ad. But, there is genitive control, help remove the password a8fe2466-3db4-4591-a4a5-f37150877896
  3. Second hand XBOX360 parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand XBOX360 parental control: Hello, i just bought a second hand XBOX360, but it seems previos owner installer parental control, and i can't remove it, since i can't contact him anymore. How can i fix it please ? i'm...
  4. Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control: When I play Fora horizon 4 and want to use public painting or tuning, I get the message "This function is blocked due to parental control settings in the XBOX LIVE service". And as I looked, I...
  5. Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error with Forza Horizon 4 Game, parental control.: I have my Forza Horizon 4 downloaded here, but when I click on design or even new tuning is giving an error, parental control of xbox live, something like that. I'm older, my account is older...
  6. parental controls on youtube app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    parental controls on youtube app: I'm wondering how I can stop my child from loading the Youtube app. I have tight parental controls set up, but I think because the app is free and my child is older than 8, the child can just...
  7. How to turn off parental controls on xbox app windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to turn off parental controls on xbox app windows 10: Hey, Im have trouble finding out how you turn off the parental control setting on the xbox app on windows 10 because i''ve been playing Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10, and some features are...
  8. IE App - Circumventing Parental Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IE App - Circumventing Parental Controls: I'm trying to make the Internet Explorer app completely inaccessible from my XBOX 360. I've been able to restrict unrated content and make the IE app inaccessible from the home screen and from the...
  9. Re: Parental Control over Youtube App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re: Parental Control over Youtube App: Hi, I have installed the Youtube application on my Xbox One. Now I want to set up parental controls so that Youtube application can't be accessed. However, when I restrict access to...
  10. Parental Controls Question - How to block certain apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Controls Question - How to block certain apps: Greeting gents! I am attempting to setup parental controls on my Xbox One. The app restriction levels are somewhat okay, but I would like the ability to choose which apps require a passcode....