Xbox Parties are broken for me

Discus and support Xbox Parties are broken for me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go to join other parties, it would flash with "party encountered an error" in the party section of the xbox guide. Doing so a second time... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BerryBerryNice, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:04 AM.

1. Xbox Parties are broken for me

When I go to join other parties, it would flash with "party encountered an error" in the party section of the xbox guide. Doing so a second time concluded with the same thing happening, but instead of an error, the "Join Party" choice covers up where the
    create a party is. Turning off the xbox for some reason keeps this effect going and restarting the xbox will reset the entire thing, making me unable to create and join parties.

Whilst this is going on, I am unable to communicate through xbox app, because when I try to join parties through that, I can speak, but the other person on the other side of the xbox party may not be able to hear me. I am unsure if this is either an account
    problem or its something with my Xbox one S. Either way, I would like some advice.

I have already tried restarting the xbox

No, I don't want to factory reset the xbox, I would appreciate some other ways of dealing with this.

:)

BerryBerryNice, Dec 3, 2019 at 8:04 AM
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

3. BerryBerryNice Win User

1 - NAT type is open

2 - tried it, didn't work

3 - tried that multiple times

4 - Settings should be unchanged, it started acting weird after the console restarted itself, doing the green screen for a long time, or I was just impatient and just restarted it before it finished, leading up to this, and another error for trying out apps
    and certain games, code is "0x87e10bca" when I try booting up certain games.

5 - Did that too, its not the NAT type nor the modem.
  4. BerryBerryNice Win User

Tried this, its not because of NAT Type, my NAT type is open
  5. BerryBerryNice Win User

Attenpted this solution, it can't be NAT Type, as the nat type is open.
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hey there

May i ask what your NAT is?

If its on strict, this can often create these form of issues when joining parties.

You can try this

Head over to

settings

Network - test multiplayer connection ( this will preform a short test)

Advanced settings - alternate mac address - clear.

this will automatically restart your xbox.
Thema:

1. Xbox Parties are broken for me - Similar Threads - Parties are broken

2. Party chat is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat is broken: Me and my friend cannot be in the same party without connecting constantly or getting disconnected ive tried searching up the error code and it never works my nat type is open i dont know about...
  3. xbox on windows 10 party chat broken!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox on windows 10 party chat broken!: i cannot use the party chat feature on windows 10 because it emits a loud distortion noise emminating from my microphone even when i un plug my microphone it still does it i have no idea whats...
  4. Broken party chat. Win 10 to Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken party chat. Win 10 to Xbox 1: When I connect to a party everyone else in the party hears an extremely load noise, even if I'm not talking. It's not my mic because I can talk and hear just fine on other apps such as discord....
  5. xbox on windows 10 party chat broken!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox on windows 10 party chat broken!: i cannot use the party chat feature on windows 10 because it emits a loud distortion noise emminating from my microphone even when i un plug my microphone it still does it i have no idea whats...
  6. Party is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party is broken: I can hear people in my party but they can’t hear me does anyone know how to fix that. My mic is brand new and I don’t know why it’s not working 8f001e61-f8ff-4fb0-a3c6-506b43cf3396
  7. Party chat broken since previous update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat broken since previous update: xbox live party chat has been broken for me for a long time. A previous update a while back caused party chat to no longer work. My NAT settings haven't changed and everything else is pretty...
  8. Party Chat broken for multiple people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat broken for multiple people.: This is hard to explain but you know how sometimes person X can hear person Y, but person Y cannot hear person X? Well picture that but across multiple people and with no consistency. For example,...
  9. Xbox 360 Parties broken, it has been over a month, and no one is fixing it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Parties broken, it has been over a month, and no one is fixing it.: Well, Xbox 360 has a major issue right about now. Actually over the course of 2+ months now. The issue that occurs is; when a user attempts to join another friend's party via normal means while...
  10. party chat broken for latest preview build

in XBoX on Consoles
    party chat broken for latest preview build: Most recent build of preview makes it so in party chat my mic isn't registering speech. Have confirmed all relevant accessories are in working order. Mic is not muted when using. Console and...