Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly

Discus and support Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, My friends and I have had problems the past year or so connecting in party chats. Once more than 2 or 3 people join the party chat, we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whataboutisms, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly

Hello all,

My friends and I have had problems the past year or so connecting in party chats. Once more than 2 or 3 people join the party chat, we begin to have people disconnecting, reconnecting, or unable to hear certain members of the party. We all have open NAT,
    have tried the suggested Xbox fixes (power cycling, new host, clear MAC, etc., but to no avail long-term. This is quite frustrating for us as we tend to play games like PUBG where communication is essential. If you have personal experience with this, please
    leave any knowledge/fixes you have.

Thank you,

Brad P

:)

Whataboutisms, Oct 10, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't work for you then try a factory reset keeping the games and apps. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Whata,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with party chats on Xbox. I recommend to have everyone check their Xbox Live ports on the Network Hardware. Try this article: Network
    ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One
    . Some game developers require you to open additional ports. You should always check the game developer's website to see if the game you're playing needs additional ports to work.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. Krazzy Bananas Win User

Frustrated by ongoing wireless controller disconnecting

This is insanely frustrating.

My controller will randomly disconnect even while it is plugged in. This causes my party chat to screw up so friends can't hear me talk. There is then loud static noise that comes through my A50s as the controller attempts to reconnect. Sometimes the disconnecting
    will go on and on so i am forced to do a hard reset. This is incredibly frustrating when mid Zombies round 35... Yea...

I noticed something interesting tonight. My controller reconnected and the party chat didn't work. I clicked switch to game chat and then back to party chat. It attempted to connect then caused my controller to start disconnect again. This is 100% a software
    glitch and it is embarrassing that Microsoft hasn't addressed it yet.

BTW, i have all the updates for my Astros and I have the newest console and controller updates that come with the preview program.
  5. xBishix Win User

Sporadic "Disconnected from Xbox Live" messages.

I am having the same issue and it's starting to make me become very agitated. Sporadic disconnects from XBox live when I am not actively playing an online game. If I am playing a single player game, Skyrim for example, within 5 minutes I am disconnected
    from Live. If I am in a Party Chat I am disconnected from the chat but not Live. Then I have to reconnect to the Party. Or, my friend are booted from the party and not me...the party issues happen every 2-3 minutes or less sometimes. Starting to get very aggravating.
  6. JasonXmurder Win User

Getting Disconnected from Party & Private Chats.

Let me also say. I'm having to constantly do those steps to fix the disconnection issue, by unplugging and replugging the modem and router everyday. It just keeps coming back.

And the Party/Private chat disconnects/reconnects still haven't been resolved.
Thema:

1. Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly - Similar Threads - Party Chat Disconnecting

2. Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting: Everything has been perfectly fine until today. As of today however I've been experiencing constant party issues. Whenever I join a party, it would disconnect me after about a minute. I figured...
  3. I keep getting disconnected from party chat !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat !!: This is really destroying my night off. I keep getting disconnected from the party chat. My NAT type is open, but its been happening for the past three hours. Ive hard restarted five times....
  4. I keep getting disconnected from party chat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I keep getting disconnected from party chat: I keep getting disconnected from party chat Sounds like you may have n.a.t. issues, related to port forwarding. Check out the link below for an overview of the subject PORT FORWARDING INFO...
  5. Constant Party chat disconnection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant Party chat disconnection: I have tried the following •Forwarded ports for xbox live per microsoft help page •Hard wired Console •Bought a new Nighthawk AC1900 Router •NAT is open (behind a cone NAT?) •Have run...
  6. Xbox app Party chat disconnecting

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app Party chat disconnecting: I'm having a problem with the xbox mobile app. I have an S10+ connected to the Arctis pro wireless headphones via bluetooth. Chat works great until i get a phone call. Status in chat pary goes...
  7. Xbox party chat disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party chat disconnecting: Hi, a friend and I have had party chat connection problems for about three months. I would like to not that we had no issues for an entire year and we made no changes to our xboxes or internet...
  8. Xbox One Party Chat Disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party Chat Disconnect: Hi so about 2 weeks ago my xbox was working perfectly and I got on my computer to try and join a party. However, it began to disconnect over and over again. Now everytime I try to play on my xbox...
  9. Party chat disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat disconnect: When I try to join a party and chat I get an error message Network settings unable to support chat. I have tried resetting my console, reset all my settings... NAT is open, etc.. Is this a problem...
  10. Disconnected from party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnected from party chat: I restarted my router 2 times and stil giving me party chat disconnected 4795cfeb-7d69-4aa0-a638-6345d260f219