Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.

Discus and support Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As title says. It's super annoying and happens onc every few minutes, have to unplug-replug the headset to fix the issue. Using an Elite 2 Controller... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheGrabbinDragon, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.

As title says. It's super annoying and happens onc every few minutes, have to unplug-replug the headset to fix the issue.

Using an Elite 2 Controller and whichever test ring is needed for the Console Streaming.

submitted by /u/TheGrabbinDragon
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheGrabbinDragon, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.

1. Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me. - Similar Threads - Party chat Headset

2. My headset works on Party Chat on xbox one, but when playing videos and other sounds, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset works on Party Chat on xbox one, but when playing videos and other sounds, I...: Other sounds can be heard from HDMI (TV) but when we turned the HDMI off, we cannot hear anything. Even on headset. The headset is working just fine since I can talk to others via party chat but...
  3. Headset cuts out while in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Headset cuts out while in party chat: Has anyone's headset cut out when you play a different game while in party chat? I use a wireless Rig 800LX and while I'm in party chat and decide to play a new game, the audio in my headset cuts...
  4. MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.

in XBoX on Mobile
    MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.: When using the game streaming app on my Google Pixel 3 I am not able to communicate with people in the party. I am able to invite to the party, I can hear people in the party but they can not hear...
  5. XBOX ONE X PARTY CHAT SOUNDS TINNY ON HEADSET AND SPEAKER SETTING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X PARTY CHAT SOUNDS TINNY ON HEADSET AND SPEAKER SETTING: Hi , When i have my audio settings on ( Headset and Speakers ) the party chat that i hear sounds tinny but not when set to just ( Headset ) .Could anybody help . Thanks in advance ....
  6. No game sound in headset, recon 50, new, only party chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game sound in headset, recon 50, new, only party chat.: Can hear thru tv. Not headset. 9e069820-6257-4c4f-b79d-dbc4d8166798
  7. Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat through Xbox App while hearing voice/game audio through headset connected to...: The title is probably a little confusing. I have a Blue Yeti mic that I want to talk with to my party on the Xbox app, which works. The problem is, I can't hear anybody or the game audio with my...
  8. Unable to use my headset for game/party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use my headset for game/party chat: Hello All, I'm attempting to use my Turtle Beach X4's on my Xbox One with a new talk back cable, but for some reason the headset does not pick up chat audio and the mic does not work. I can hear...
  9. Fault with Headset in Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fault with Headset in Party Chat: Hey I'm having a strange issue with my headset where people in party can hear a frequent chirp (like a smoke detector losing battery, not a loop from interference). Headset is a Gen 2 Astro A40...
  10. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...