Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone

Discus and support Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My friend doesnt have an xbox so i made him an account to speak to us on xbox while playing and every time he joins it disconnects the full party, is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by i NiNjA OrAnGe, May 24, 2020.

1. Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone

My friend doesnt have an xbox so i made him an account to speak to us on xbox while playing and every time he joins it disconnects the full party, is this because of the account or is it an issue with the app? any help appreciated

:)

i NiNjA OrAnGe, May 24, 2020
  2. WalkingMoney06 Win User

It could be 2 things that I know of.

1. Theres been some xbox live services down recently. That couldbe the cause

2. if the person whos using the xbox app invites everyone to a party. Its not a typical xbox live party. Its a weird private voice chat that I find is very glitchy. For this, who ever is using the xbox app should join a already created xbox live party instead.
  3. HardBeamOfGreen Win User

I don't know what the exact issue is but the last few days there has been some Xbox Live party issues so that could be the case.
  4. Naiya Ray Win User

Have the person on moblie invite everyone and host the party, i had the same problem and this seemed to work
  5. Raderz Win User

This works somtimes i think it depends on tne host connection meaning the person hosting on there mobile
  6. Fast Chet Win User

cross platform party chat

I believe they can use the xbox mobile app to be in a party chat.
Thema:

1. Xbox party chat on mobile app disconnects everyone - Similar Threads - party chat mobile

2. party chat is blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    party chat is blocked: So I cant talk with friends because it says party chat is blocked, I thought it was because of party chat but the birth date is 1971, it not a connection error either. How do i fix this?...
  3. How to remove Xbox One Party Chat Overlay but KEEP Voice Overlay

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove Xbox One Party Chat Overlay but KEEP Voice Overlay: I use the voice overlay feature to know who is talking in my party, the recent addition of party chat (typed messages) to this is very distracting yet I cannot find a way to turn it off without...
  4. Mic works in party chat but not game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic works in party chat but not game chat: Im playing overwatch and everytime i get into a comp match and i want to use game chat, i can hear everyone but i cant talk. I tried it on a different controller and i did the same thing, plus i...
  5. Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat works, in game chat does not (for any game). I also Can't hear any voice...: So for years now (I've only cared to fix this recently) I've had an issue where I cannot communicate with any random person online. They cannot hear me, and I cannot hear them. In fact, i can't...
  6. fortnite party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    fortnite party chat: hello, so i contacted epic games because i was having a voice chat issue and they emailed me back saying one of the issues could be that im in xbox party chat and you have to leave even if no one...
  7. Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset will work in party chat won't work on game chat on Overwatch: When I tried to talk in game?match on Overwatch it acts like my headset is not connected. But When I go into a party it works just fine. I have updated my controller, tried a different controller,...
  8. Game Bar on Windows, party chat crashes nonstop

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar on Windows, party chat crashes nonstop: Hello, A lot of my friends have been using Game Bar more frequently due to Modern Warfare since roughly half of us are on PC and the other half on Xbox. Those of us on PC are having the worst...
  9. Xbox party chat on mobile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat on mobile: Whenever I attempt to do any sort of party chatting, sometimes it goes well, but after a while, it stops working, doesn't let me leave the party, then crashes my phone. Among the other times, I...
  10. Party Chat On Mobile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat On Mobile: So has anyone heard whether or not we will get party chat on Win 10 mobile. 046591e1-572f-43d1-bb63-132f4fd3f8ad