Xbox party chat on my pc doesn't work i keep getting the message "something went wrong with...

Discus and support Xbox party chat on my pc doesn't work i keep getting the message "something went wrong with... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; everytime i start/ join a party i keep getting the message "something went wrong with your party please try again later"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mr Hippy, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Mr Hippy
    Mr Hippy Guest

Xbox party chat on my pc doesn't work i keep getting the message "something went wrong with...

everytime i start/ join a party i keep getting the message "something went wrong with your party please try again later"

:)

Mr Hippy, Jan 19, 2021
  2. VinceCuellar Win User

(error code: 10) On the Xbox App for mobile

I tried to make a party on my phone and it just keeps saying something went wrong
  3. Hot Glu Win User

Can't use party chat?

This is with all games Mister Urkel. From the home screen, party chat doesn't work. Open NAT's, once the party has begun. One person can enter party chat but then the other person gets a message saying "can't open party chat at this time, try again later"
    or something close to that.
  4. JohanMeyer4 Win User

ERROR CODES

I can't redeem my xbox live code I keep getting this message "something went wrong on our end. Waiting a bit might help".
  5. The Lord Vargar Win User

Party chat broken?

Ever since Windows 10 My party chat gives me a message "Something went wrong" give it another try if it happens again let us know by going to xbox.com/error help and gives me a code. I put in the code and it says "that code does not exist" WHAT IS GOING
    ON WITH XBOX AND THEIR LACK OF HELP?! now I have to call Xbox and waste another hour of my game time to ask why their system is broken. is anyone else getting this party chat problem?
  6. gloriaburnam Win User

xbox one problem with update

Every time I try to play my apps I keep getting A message saying something went wrong visit Xbox.com /errorhelp and enter the following code 0x87e10bca I entered the code but it won’t work
Thema:

1. Xbox party chat on my pc doesn't work i keep getting the message "something went wrong with... - Similar Threads - party chat doesn't

2. Can’t seem to get PC/Xbox party chat to work?

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t seem to get PC/Xbox party chat to work?: Hello! I’m new to PC and trying to get this party chat to work. I’m logged in to the Xbox app for windows and I can send/receive party invites. I hear my friends without issue but they can’t hear...
  3. Party Chat Doesn't Work!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Party Chat Doesn't Work!: My party chat does not work half the time on Xbox One. I get a message telling me to change my network settings, but I try and try and change them every which way I can and I still get the...
  4. NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people": I've spent about 6 hours trying to solve this, and was on the phone with Microsoft Support and my ISP Support. No one has been able to help yet. My NAT is open, and my Network Settings on Xbox...
  5. Xbox One Party Chat doesn't work with wireless Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party Chat doesn't work with wireless Mic: I'm pretty sure this problem just can't be occuring to me, but almost every time I try to use the Xbox One Party chat feature to talk to my friends one of many problems happens that drives me...
  6. Xbox App - Party Chat doesn't see my Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App - Party Chat doesn't see my Mic: I'm using a Logitech Kingston Hyper-X Cloud II plugged in through USB. From what I've researched as long as it is set as my default recording/communication device it should work on the Xbox App...
  7. Aux microphone doesn't work with Party chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Aux microphone doesn't work with Party chat.: Hi, I've been completely unable to use The front Mic/Headset Aux jacks on my PC to use party chat in any way. I have an Astro A40 headset that works On Xbox connected to a controller, On many...
  8. Party Chat doesn't work, but everything else does?!? NAT settings are "Open" too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Chat doesn't work, but everything else does?!? NAT settings are "Open" too: I recently purchased the Motorola Surfboard docsis 3.0 (SB6121) and the Apple Airport Extreme to replace my old Comcast router (which acted both as a router and modem) that they gave me. My...
  9. Mic will not work only in party chat and only doesn't work with a specific account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic will not work only in party chat and only doesn't work with a specific account: Mic will not work only in party chat (skype and game chat work fine) and only doesn't work with a specific XBL account. If you sign in as a different user on the same xbox, controller, and mic it...
  10. Help: Party Chat still doesn't work properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help: Party Chat still doesn't work properly: I still have a problem where I join a party and my Mic is not recognized. Nobody hears me, the indicator doesn't bold when I talk, and I hear my friends through the tv speakers instead of the...