Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend

Discus and support Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend I have contacted Xbox support nearly a hundred times to try to resolve this and there is just no... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Grammy OMama, May 25, 2018.

1. Grammy OMama
    Grammy OMama Guest

I have contacted Xbox support nearly a hundred times to try to resolve this and there is just no fixing it. For the past few months out of no where I can’t connect to a party that a specific friend of mine is in. I have tried everything that Xbox support
    can think of and it won’t work. Whenever I try to join a party that he is in I end up disconnecting before even connecting. I have no clue on how to fix this abs it only happens between us and occasionally one other. It occasionally works for maybe a feeble
    day and then stops working for a few weeks. Please help

:)

Grammy OMama, May 25, 2018
  2. Friends muted

When I join a party some of my friends are muted and I can’t unmute them, I tried hard resetting my Xbox I tried unmuteing them on there profile but nothing worked. I don’t know if this is an issue with Xbox live or not. I think it is because my friends
    also have this issue one of my friends has me muted and they can’t unmute me please help.

OutspokenBread5, May 25, 2018
  3. KodyKurtz
    KodyKurtz Guest
    Social and gaming problem

So I just got back home from a friends house with my xbox one x working perfectly fine no issues with connecting to parties or even accessing games before I left. Hooked it up at my place can’t connect to a party nor can I connect to any multiplayer game,
    is it just an xbox one x issue because I have reset my internet several times and the internet works fine I can connect the xbox to it but I’m not allowed to connect to anything and yes I do have xbox live gold, and have not been coms banned

KodyKurtz, May 25, 2018
  4. MJEAST Win User

Issues connecting with a specific friend.

Join the same lobby and try there. If not, it may be an ISP issue as I have experienced this with some friends in Madden's past.
  5. Lord xHotcakes Win User

Party Connection Issues with specific gamertag

I checked on MW2 recently that both our NAT types are open...which wouldn't let us connect to the same game session.

Anyways, would it be beneficial for both of us to do the following suggestions?
  6. Irixion Win User

Party Connection Issues with specific gamertag

Sounds like an NAT issue. Make sure that both yours and the other person's NAT are Open, and not Moderate or Closed. Port forward all ports, set a static IP for your console, and enable UPnP on your router or modem.
  7. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can’t connect to my friends party

Hey Chembur

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with connecting to parties under specific circumstances.

When you were attempting port forwarding, were you able to establish a static IP address on both you console, and your Xbox? Keep in mind that you are unable to run UPnP and port forwarding at the same time.

When you run a the detailed network statistics, do you get anything under the
    minimum requirements for accessing Xbox Live
    ?

The next thing to try at this point would have to be establishing a DMZ as depicted in the step 7 of the

Xbox One Multiplayer Game Solution
    wizard.

Give this a try and let us know your results!
  8. TylerDavis7 Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I can’t even invite/join my friends’ parties because I can’t get to the commands that let me do so.
Thema:

1. Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend - Similar Threads - Party Issue can’t

2. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...
  3. Audio Issue in my Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issue in my Party: I joined a party, and whilst my friends can hear me fine, I can't hear anyone else. I can hear my game fine and i can't find any solutions online. I'm playing on Windows 10 with the Xbox Console...
  4. Party/Mic issues w/ Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Party/Mic issues w/ Skip Ahead: Playing with my s/o on the same network, I noticed after today's update that inviting them to a party--without already being in a party--results in neither of us being able to hear one another....
  5. Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting: Everything has been perfectly fine until today. As of today however I've been experiencing constant party issues. Whenever I join a party, it would disconnect me after about a minute. I figured...
  6. Xbox party (NAT) issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party (NAT) issues?: Admittedly, I haven't touched my Xbox in a good week... but I can give it a go to see if it is still an issue or not, but I will give you some details about my issue and my workaround. I have an...
  7. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  8. Issues with party chat sound

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with party chat sound: There basically two issues that I have in the xbox party daily and for a long time: (1) party echo: I can hear the echo of my voice on my friends mics. I did some research and discovered that...
  9. Online Multiplayer/Party Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Multiplayer/Party Issues: I play on XBOX One and every time I go to play multiplayer online or in any kind of party I end up getting disconnected. I've tried multiple things and cannot get it to work. All settings are...
  10. To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue

in XboX Insiders
    To Chat in this party you must make changes to Network Issue: Hey All, Im having an issue and I do not see anything about it on here. So Every time I join a friends part it tells me to chat you must make some changes to your network. The fix for this is...