Xbox party (NAT) issues?

Discus and support Xbox party (NAT) issues? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Admittedly, I haven't touched my Xbox in a good week... but I can give it a go to see if it is still an issue or not, but I will give you some details... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SyncingShiip, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Xbox party (NAT) issues?

Admittedly, I haven't touched my Xbox in a good week... but I can give it a go to see if it is still an issue or not, but I will give you some details about my issue and my workaround.

I have an Xbox One X, I believe I am in the beta (the one before or after, whatever direction you call it alpha). I use powersaving (whatever its called) mode, so my Xbox never officially turns off. I have a wired connection with an open NAT type.

I am able to play any game and be in a party. I turn my xbox 'off' by using the controller and go to sleep/work, ect. I come back and I am able to start a party no issues... but once I invite somebody and they connect, I am disconnected at least from the voice connection. I can see myself in the party as well as them and any others, but I cannot hear them, nor can they hear me. I click on the message that Xbox gives me about my NAT type not being open. Which is untrue, since I am wired and I have all the open ports, ect. I go through the troubleshooting that they Xbox gives me and yet, it wants me to restart my modem. I never actually reset my modem... anyway, I just turn off my Xbox by holding the power button on the actual console and turn it back on and I am able to talk with others in my party no problem and my NAT is open, ect.

Anybody else experience this? Is it possibly a bug with the preview program or is it the modem I have? It seems to come up recently, but I also moved recently along with getting new hardware and so it could be either.

submitted by /u/SyncingShiip
    [link] [comments]

/u/SyncingShiip, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Miss Ermine Win User

blijf problemen houden.

3. BoostedBeard Win User

0X807a1007

Hi TURBO sorry to see you are having issues with party chat.

Have a look at the Nat error support page and walk threw it if you have not already.

support.xbox.com/.../nat-error-solution

I have had the issues myself and it seems to be when i have more then one friend in my party with NAT issues in my party even tho mine is open.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

Go check your Network Settings and see what NAT type is. For a good party connection you will need to have NAT type set in Open.

Try this
    Xbox NAT Error
    troubleshoot.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

No party audio or chat/ No audio at all

6. ZPaul2Fresh8 Win User

Seriously, why did I pay $500 for this if I can't even Voice Chat?!?! I smell a class action lawsuit!

Edit: NAT problems on the other end...I've never had this problem on 360 with the other party having a restricted NAT and not being able to join a party.
Thema:

Xbox party (NAT) issues?

1. Xbox party (NAT) issues? - Similar Threads - party NAT issues

2. NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT is open yet I could not connect to party chat due to "Network setting issues": I haven't had any issues in the past and my router settings have not changed. I always get open NAT showing in the xbox network settings i've tried different ports as well. Running out of...
  3. Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live works but my NAT type is unavailable and I can't join parties.: Two days ago, randomly, my NAT type became unavailable. I can still play games like BO4 multiplayer, but I can no longer join parties and talk - I just get disconnected. I have tried everything,...
  4. Netgear Netgear 6200: I have open NAT settings and my network is blocking my party chat

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear 6200: I have open NAT settings and my network is blocking my party chat: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear 6200: I have open NAT settings and my network is blocking my party chat Hey there I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t...
  5. Nat type unavailable, can't connect to parties, but can play online as normal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type unavailable, can't connect to parties, but can play online as normal: I can't connect to my friends' xbox party chat, but I can play online games. Also, the network settings on xbox say my nat type is unavailable, but on any game I play, that says my nat type is...
  6. NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people": I've spent about 6 hours trying to solve this, and was on the phone with Microsoft Support and my ISP Support. No one has been able to help yet. My NAT is open, and my Network Settings on Xbox...
  7. Nat type unavailable, can't connect to parties, but can play online as normal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat type unavailable, can't connect to parties, but can play online as normal: I can't connect to my friends' xbox party chat, but I can play online games. Also, the network settings on xbox say my nat type is unavailable, but on any game I play, that says my nat type is...
  8. Nat Type, not able to connect to party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nat Type, not able to connect to party: Hello, I cannot connect to a party, it says it has to do with network. I know it has to do something with my NAT type but it says my NAT type is unavailable. I changed several things in my router...
  9. NAT Type Issues: Relating to Games on 360 and Backwards Compatibility and 360 Party Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type Issues: Relating to Games on 360 and Backwards Compatibility and 360 Party Connection: My buddy and I want to play Halo Reach, and here's my issue: Despite having the game on both 360 and the One, we've tried multiple combinations of console connection in which we've tried partying...
  10. Problems with Xbox live party. NAT issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Xbox live party. NAT issue: What Country/State/Province do you live in? Alberta Canada Modem brand & model number: Unknown, I know mostly what I'm doing in this field but cannot seem to locate or identify my modem Router...