Xbox Party On Both Xbox PC Apps

Discus and support Xbox Party On Both Xbox PC Apps in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I join my friend's party I can hear them for a second and then it automatically mutes all of them for no reason, I've tried unmuting them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Takarii, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Takarii
    Takarii Guest

Every time I join my friend's party I can hear them for a second and then it automatically mutes all of them for no reason, I've tried unmuting them individually but it doesn't work, I've also tried unmuting the party which also doesn't work.

:)

Takarii, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Seijitsuu Win User

Has this problem been resolved? Yesterday there was a problem on Microsoft side going on with social and gaming, which would explain the issues with connection. If it's still not been resolved try testing your NAT type in the network settings.
  3. A11 NINJA Win User

True. I was having trouble last night as well.
  4. CScorral Win User

Hello good day, what you have to do is enter configuration, network, then network configuration, then advanced configuration, there you give the alternative Mac address and finally delete and voila, I hope it works for you it would help you rate me Thank
    you.
  5. C.V.N. Win User

Do you know if you have an open NAT? And what about your friends?
  6. boomhour636 Win User

The issue is going to be fixed Hopefully in 24 to 48 hours
Thema:

1. Xbox Party On Both Xbox PC Apps - Similar Threads - Party Both Apps

2. Why cant I join games or parties?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join games or parties?: I cannot join games at all on XBOX ONE. The option for me is greyed out, and nothing happens when I restart system. My NAT type is open already, and I have a stable connection. I'm not banned or...
  3. Xbox App PC party issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App PC party issues: Recently I installed the Xbox App to talk to my friends on Xbox parties using my PC. Anytime I try to start or join a party using my PC, the party will crash and not allow me to join their...
  4. Xbox game bar and Xbox Companion both not letting me talk or join parties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar and Xbox Companion both not letting me talk or join parties: Hi there as the title says when I use gamebar on my pc it works decently fine, I cant see friends but can still make parties. However when I make or join a party it kicks me out saying "Something...
  5. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX on Consoles
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  6. disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT )

in XBoX Accessibility
    disconnected from party chat - issue at both side ( OPEN NAT ): myself and my friend have an OPEN NAT Type but keep getting that we are disconnected whilst in party chat. This has only happened for the last month and is getting annoying...
  7. I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't send party invites and we are both having difficulty launching our digital games: My friend and I are trying to play fortnite, but we are both having trouble starting the game and neither one of us can send a party chat invite. Also, it gives us an error cde that doesn't exist....
  8. Friends cant hear me in chat (both party and skype)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends cant hear me in chat (both party and skype): Hi, since yesterday my friends cant hear ne in chat (neither party chat nor skype) and I realy tryed everything... Its not my NAT or headset, i tryed restarting the xbox multiple times, i...
  9. Joining Parties on both Xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Joining Parties on both Xbox consoles: I was wondering if anyone can tell me if Microsoft will make changes to Xbox One and 360 so siblings or friends on a different consoles can still play together. I know each profile can text...
  10. Can't connect to a friend's xbox live party/Both have open NAT types

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to a friend's xbox live party/Both have open NAT types: So I live in an apartment complex, and do not have access to a modem. I originally was just running a ethernet cord from a port in the wall to my xbox to connect, but always had either a strict...