Xbox Pass payment

Discus and support Xbox Pass payment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; A higher Xbox Pass subscription fee was charged than it resulted from the promotion on 12/12/2018. Why did this happen ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MrozekMrozek, Jan 21, 2019.

1. MrozekMrozek
    MrozekMrozek Guest

Xbox Pass payment

A higher Xbox Pass subscription fee was charged than it resulted from the promotion on 12/12/2018.
    Why did this happen ?

:)

MrozekMrozek, Jan 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

Note, the offer does state it is for new members only. So if you've previously had Game Pass, you would not be eligible for the free month.

*Existing Xbox Game Pass members who use PayPal as their recurring billing payment method and make an automatic Game Pass monthly payment will be entered into the sweepstakes; they will not receive a
    bonus 1-month bonus Game Pass.
  3. Shayz0R Win User

What happends if payment is rejected?

It says rejected on the Xbox game pass. Will this then give payment remark or only cancel the subscription?
  4. white knight ax Win User

Xbox Pass payment

Good afternoon. For this situation go to support.xbox.com to evaluate.
  5. Frathos Win User

Xbox Pass payment

Which promotion are you referring too (there were two different ones as far as I recall)?

The $1 promotion would have only been for the first month IIRC and then it would revert back to the regular price. The other promotion was getting Game Pass at 50% off for 6 months, if you activated this one then the price for next 5 months should also be
    50% of normal price.
  6. MiickO9 Win User

Xbox Pass payment

I'd look to support and assistance via:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4135076/microsoft-store-help

You could look into you account under Subscriptions
Thema:

Xbox Pass payment

1. Xbox Pass payment - Similar Threads - Pass payment

2. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  3. Pago de suscropción al pase de xbox[Translation-Payment of suscropating the xbox pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pago de suscropción al pase de xbox[Translation-Payment of suscropating the xbox pass]: Al colocar mi tarjeta de crédito para proceder al pago me cobraron el valor del pase pero no me permiten descargar juegos, me sale que existe un error pero aún así me lo cobran, que puedo hacer?...
  4. Ultimate game pass payment's

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game pass payment's: I have two diffrent pay dates and amou [img] nts for the ultimate? [img] 780cc82b-972e-4253-ab82-bda802409ca9
  5. Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with advance payment for xbox game pass for PC: hello, just now I received an email that the payment of my game subscription for PC was canceled, which misses me, since in the windows xbox application it says that the application is...
  6. Game Pass Payment Overdue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Payment Overdue: Back in May i took advantage of that $5 deal for 3 months of the xbox game pass. I found out that i have an overdue payment on it and i guess o forgot to cancel the subscription myself. I thought...
  7. 엑스박스 라이브 pass 구독 결제가 되엇습니다 취소 환불 요청 합니다 [Translate] Xbox Live Pass subscription payment...

in XBoX on Consoles
    엑스박스 라이브 pass 구독 결제가 되엇습니다 취소 환불 요청 합니다 [Translate] Xbox Live Pass subscription payment...: 엑스박스 라이브 패스 1000원 이벤트 가입후 엑스박스를 사지 못햇습니다 오늘 자동구독으로 35400원이 카드로 결 되엇습니다 취소 환불 요청 합니다 주문 번호 [Mod Removed] 른 답변 부탁드립니다 [Translate] Xbox Live Pass 1000 won after signing up for the event, i...
  8. Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment And billing,it does not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate: do not let me buy the xbox game pass ultimate, at the time of making the purchase tells me that the information on the card is incorrect or that the bank has not been able to authorize this method...
  9. Falha pagamento xbox game pass ultimate [Translate] Failed payment Xbox Game Pass Ultimate`

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Falha pagamento xbox game pass ultimate [Translate] Failed payment Xbox Game Pass Ultimate`: Hoje tentei subscrever ao novo método de jogo online da Microsoft Xbox game pass ultimate. Em Abril este ano, subscrevi a ao Xbox gold durante 1 mês, mas com um cartão de compra única que expirou...
  10. payment of xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    payment of xbox game pass for pc: when i click join xbox game pass for pc ,it says pick a payment method .then there are 5 options and one of them is redeem a gift card.my question is which gift card do i need? thanks in advance...