Xbox Pass payment

Discus and support Xbox Pass payment in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; A higher Xbox Pass subscription fee was charged than it resulted from the promotion on 12/12/2018. Why did this happen ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MrozekMrozek, Jan 21, 2019.

1. MrozekMrozek
    MrozekMrozek Guest

Xbox Pass payment

A higher Xbox Pass subscription fee was charged than it resulted from the promotion on 12/12/2018.
    Why did this happen ?

:)

MrozekMrozek, Jan 21, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

error when upgrade game pass

Hello mohammedbalawi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to get

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , purchase Xbox Game Pass or convert your Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Do you have any

past due subscriptions
    ? Are you getting this error on a Xbox One or Windows 10 computer? Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Smwutches Win User

GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

Note, the offer does state it is for new members only. So if you've previously had Game Pass, you would not be eligible for the free month.

*Existing Xbox Game Pass members who use PayPal as their recurring billing payment method and make an automatic Game Pass monthly payment will be entered into the sweepstakes; they will not receive a
    bonus 1-month bonus Game Pass.
  4. Shayz0R Win User

What happends if payment is rejected?

It says rejected on the Xbox game pass. Will this then give payment remark or only cancel the subscription?
  5. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

credit card

If its setup as their form if payment it will authorize without your approval at anytime. Id buy the prepaid xbox gold pass. Or if they have game pass prepaid.
  6. white knight ax Win User

Xbox Pass payment

Good afternoon. For this situation go to support.xbox.com to evaluate.
Thema:

Xbox Pass payment

1. Xbox Pass payment - Similar Threads - Pass payment

2. Xbox game pass payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass payment: Hi all I tried changing my sons game pass to monthly instead of 3 monthly but i’ve found out i must not have done it properly and now he has $47 past due. it was due on thursday, today is...
  3. I can not redeem Xbox Live Gold because the payment option on game pass ultimate was declined

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem Xbox Live Gold because the payment option on game pass ultimate was declined: I'm trying to redeem my Xbox Live Gold card, but it won't let me. I've been trying to cancel the subscription but it won't let me as well. I just want to play my games, and I am not able to pay...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment: My Ultimate subscription is past due and I want to pay for it with my Xbox balance but there isn't an option to do this. Is it possible to pay with Xbox Balance? 37101dfd-5a56-4138-9b92-e538ca63cd5f
  5. Game Pass Ultimate payment pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate payment pending: Hi! After the first month of game pass ultimate, the recurring full price subscription doesn't work. It says in my subscriptions it's "pending". I have a working payment method (mastercard)....
  6. pago de xbox game pass [payment of xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    pago de xbox game pass [payment of xbox game pass]: pague el xbox game pass en mi cuenta y en la de un amigo con mach. cuando colocaba mi tarjeta mach, me cobraban 728 pesos. pero no me los devolvieron. se que es poco pero no trabajo e igual es...
  7. Game Pass Payment method change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Payment method change: I want to sign up for Game pass but when i try to join it wants a payment method. I chose credit card and it only lets me us the US as a country. How do I change the country? The fact that I have...
  8. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  9. Pago de suscropción al pase de xbox[Translation-Payment of suscropating the xbox pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pago de suscropción al pase de xbox[Translation-Payment of suscropating the xbox pass]: Al colocar mi tarjeta de crédito para proceder al pago me cobraron el valor del pase pero no me permiten descargar juegos, me sale que existe un error pero aún así me lo cobran, que puedo hacer?...
  10. Ultimate game pass payment's

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game pass payment's: I have two diffrent pay dates and amou [img] nts for the ultimate? [img] 780cc82b-972e-4253-ab82-bda802409ca9