XBOX Pass (PC) - Family Share

Discus and support XBOX Pass (PC) - Family Share in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i am subscribed to office365 family where i have my son and daughter configured as child account (family share). I would like to know if i buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamiHassan, Jul 30, 2020.

1. SamiHassan
    SamiHassan Guest

hi,

i am subscribed to office365 family where i have my son and daughter configured as child account (family share). I would like to know if i buy the PC game pass, will i be able to share with them, of need to subscribe for them individually?

both share PC with me but have their own x-box account on pc.

:)

SamiHassan, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account

3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

4. kamil950 Win User

GamePass for PC - Family Sharing

Maybe try this - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-family-sharing/5d04df06-6024-4126-8425-43957dc46e8a

(reply from 'Spazpol' user).

EDIT: I also found easier to understand, step by step or similar replies here (about sharing Game Pass on PC) - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/game-pass-ultimate-family-sharing/2e13e311-19ae-449c-803a-c04aa2a109c5

(reply from 'JohnRichard3' user and 'ArminatorX user').
  5. WPAK Win User

Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Family Sharing

6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
Thema:

1. XBOX Pass (PC) - Family Share - Similar Threads - Pass Family Share

2. Game Pass Family sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Family sharing: Hello, We have an Xbox, (my fiancee is paying for GamePass Ultimate), And a PC(Where I game mostly) Now how do we set up Family sharing so that I can use GamePass on my PC? The sharing works...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...
  4. Issues with family sharing Game pass xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with family sharing Game pass xbox one.: Hi, so I recently signed on to Game Pass. I've had a Gold account for years, and I had no issues with family member sharing it on my system. So, I had no problems installing and playing games...
  5. Game Pass PC share with family members

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC share with family members: I created separate account for my kid. I added Kid to MS Family. I bought Game Pass for PC on my main account. Is there a way to share Game pass games with the Kid? What I did: I logged in to...
  6. DLCs from Killer instinct Definitive Edition Locked, using family share for Xbox game pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    DLCs from Killer instinct Definitive Edition Locked, using family share for Xbox game pass...: pretty much the title, I know this problem used to be prevalent back in 2019 when the game first came to the game pass, but now it's happening to me. I am using Family share to play game on my...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC Family Share Achievements?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Family Share Achievements?: Don't know if the title is accurate, anyways, the question is: Assuming its possible to share game pass on PC (Which, judging by reading other posts on this same site, it is possible.) If I...
  8. Microsoft Family: Does it share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Family: Does it share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members?: I've just set-up a Microsoft Family between myself and my partner, but does this system share Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Games with the other family members? Just wondering because the Microsoft...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My husband already has a game pass ultimate. I have his account on my xbox and i made it home console.. i can't use his game pass, it asks me to join game pass when i try to download a game.. how...
  10. Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I currently have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my account for an xbox one and have added my wife and children to my family. If I were to purchase another xbox one and sign in with another...