Xbox pass Ultimate

Discus and support Xbox pass Ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, I have 4 more months of Xbox gold, and I recently converted to the Xbox pass Ultimate and they canceled my live subscription, if I canceled my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xHoly Fangx, Oct 27, 2019.

1. xHoly Fangx
    xHoly Fangx Guest

Xbox pass Ultimate

hello, I have 4 more months of Xbox gold, and I recently converted to the Xbox pass Ultimate and they canceled my live subscription, if I canceled my pass will I lost my Xbox live?

:)

xHoly Fangx, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Xbox pass Ultimate

1. Xbox pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - pass Ultimate

2. cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too: hi all, so i purchased a month long trial of xbox pass ultimate and decided to cancel it last night. just started my xbox up to find that the remaining 'normal' gold subscription from a 12 month...
  3. Ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass: Round about how long will games normally stay on the ultimate game pass library before they are removed? 611dde4e-9f22-4a1d-aef4-dd393d04fba7
  4. Ultimate Pass Free Spotify

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Pass Free Spotify: So I upgraded my xbox live gold to the ultimate pass a few weeks back and thought i was going to get the free spotify premium that comes with it, but I haven't. Anyone have any ideas why this...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Spotify Premium promotion: There is a Spotify Premium promotion have just purchased a little bit ago and the information says I'll get a six digit code in an message through the Xbox App message center, Xbox messages, or...
  6. I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...

in XboX Insiders
    I just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate and with console streaming I've been putting in a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealJetli [link] [comments]
  7. Ultimate game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass games: One you have the fames from the game pass library and then they get removed will you still have them on your xbox? Thank you d7a1018a-cfd2-4306-84d9-af70ec876124
  8. Xbox ultimate game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ultimate game pass games: Are they gameS in the ultimate game pass free. I was wondering since i might get. Thanks f9807546-031a-4c0b-9888-d4d9a53e3960
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I want to get the ultimate game pass but still have about 9 months of live and want to know what happens with that e2cdb37d-8682-4f21-bf05-4f68b5c81f43
  10. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to purchase a XBOX Gold...: Not sure if I understand this correctly... My XBOX Gold subscription ends in a few days. If I purchase a Game Pass Ultimate subscription do I still have to buy a GOLD subscription or is a GOLD...