XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO

Discus and support XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Today I was testing my xbox pass games and I was waiting until the 29th of this month September to claim the 3 months of discord nitro that Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by franboiii, Sep 18, 2020.

1. franboiii
    franboiii Guest

Hello, Today I was testing my xbox pass games and I was waiting until the 29th of this month September to claim the 3 months of discord nitro that Xbox Pass gives you as an advantage, but when I go to see the status nothing appears in the section of "advantages"
    only appeared a DLC of overcooked! 2. And I wanted to know if they took away the advantage or something like that. No more than that appeared. I CURRENTLY HAVE A DISCORD NITRO SUBSCRIPTION THAT I PAY.

XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO [​IMG]

:)

franboiii, Sep 18, 2020
  2. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  3. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

4. Christyna64 Win User

Discord nitro redemption

Unfortunately it looks like Discord hasn't added a way to claim the Game Pass gifts for PC only subscribers as they describe here Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way
    for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

You may want to contact Microsoft Billing or Discord to discuss what your options are.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

Hi In You Xbox, Go until the Play Free in Home, then you go see EA Access/Discord Nitro, Click there and go down to select Discord Nitro, the console go open a Pop Up to you showing a Link with QR Code, get the link and open in your PC to active the Discord
    Nitro.

When you done this, go In your Discord and go in Activity/Rewards to Claim more 3 months of Game Pass to Xbox
  6. dempup Win User

Nitro discord нету в xbox

From the Discord faq:

Q: Who can receive the Nitro perk?

A: All current and new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers are eligible for this promotion and may receive a Nitro code to claim on their own Discord account, or share with a friend!

So my guess is, that it might NOT be offered to everybody.
Thema:

1. XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO - Similar Threads - PASS won't let

2. No me deja cancelar la suscripción de xbox game pass -[Translation - It won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja cancelar la suscripción de xbox game pass -[Translation - It won't let me...: Hola buenas tardes. Estoy teniendo un problema con la suscripción de xbox game pass y es que no me deja cancelarla; tampoco estoy pudiendo obtener un reembolso. Me gustaría que alguien me ayudara...
  3. Game Pass won't let me continue the downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass won't let me continue the downloading: Yesterday I was downloading Forza Horizon 4 from gamepass, when I had a half of it i turned off my pc with "shut down". Today all progress is gone, it's not even in queue, but the disk space is...
  4. Battletoads (PC Game Pass) won't let me use an Xbox One controller for player 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battletoads (PC Game Pass) won't let me use an Xbox One controller for player 1: When I launch the game I can only control it with keyboard and mouse. When I get to the character select screen if I press start on the controller it adds a player two, but there's no way to use...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Won't let me play installed games and restarts when I attempt.: Hello all, I've been running into this issue for the past two days. I have an active account for the Xbox game pass on my pc and I can download games, but when I attempt to play them it shuts...
  6. Error that won't let me play any GAME PASS game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error that won't let me play any GAME PASS game: [img] I have this error and I couldn't solve it in any way, someone help me please a109b0c9-0614-413c-98a5-a832e6207154
  7. No me deja cancelar mi suscripción de xbox game pass ultimate.[Translation-It won't let me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me deja cancelar mi suscripción de xbox game pass ultimate.[Translation-It won't let me...: Bueno, hoy que quería cancelar mi suscripción de game pass, no me deja o me da un error, el cual dice "Vuelve intentarlo". Lo vuelvo a intentarlo y me vuelve a dar otra vez error. La verdad es...
  8. no me deja comprar game pass[Translation-won't let me buy game pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me deja comprar game pass[Translation-won't let me buy game pass]: Lo que pasa es que pone se ha rechazado la opción de pago de una suscripción existente, etc, etc por 14.99 de un mes de xbox game pass, y al momento de querer pagarlo con mi saldo de microsoft a...
  9. No me deja jugar al game pass [He won't let me play the game pass.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja jugar al game pass [He won't let me play the game pass.]: La mitad de los juegos no me los deja bajar y ami amigo si le deja, se me cuelga todo el rato. Y no encuentro solucion ademas como me puedo dar de baja ? por que la suscripción se renueva...
  10. No me deja pagar game pass en pc[Translation-Won't let me pay game pass on pc]

in XBoX on Windows
    No me deja pagar game pass en pc[Translation-Won't let me pay game pass on pc]: Desde hace días que trato de pagar el game pass y me Salta error con un mensaje que dice que es error del lado de ellos, ya llevo varios días tratando de pagar siempre sale lo mismo ....