XBOX PAYMENT

Discus and support XBOX PAYMENT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I Changed from my credit card to my debit card. My gamepass ultimate says its passed due and they suspended my account till its paid. I had no idea... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jarredmichetti, Jun 29, 2020.

1. XBOX PAYMENT

I Changed from my credit card to my debit card. My gamepass ultimate says its passed due and they suspended my account till its paid. I had no idea this happened until now I've been trying to pay it but it won't allow me to no matter what I do.

:)

jarredmichetti, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Zer0 G Win User

Expired credit card

3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

"This payment option is used on as many accounts as it’s allowed to be" Paypal

Hey there AB! Apologies that you're getting that error message. If you would like to remove a payment option from your account, click here (support.xbox.com/.../remove-xbox-live-payment-option)
    If you would like to change a payment option, follow these steps (support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-payment-option) and if you would
    like to add a payment option, click here (support.xbox.com/.../add-xbox-live-payment-option) I hope those links helped out. Post back to let
    us know if that helped out at all. :)
  4. Jennos Win User

WHY CAN'T I REMOVE MY CREDIT CARD!?

Hello Prestige.

Removing payment options:
    support.xbox.com/.../remove-xbox-live-payment-option

Important You can’t remove a credit card that is associated with an active Xbox LIVE membership. If you try to remove the credit card associated with an active Xbox LIVE membership, you will be prompted to add a new payment option for your membership.

If you don’t want to add another payment method, call Xbox Support for help removing your payment method. When you call, please have your gamertag and payment information available.

You need to add another form of payment before you remove an older one. Here is the steps on how:

support.xbox.com/.../add-edit-xbox-live-payment-option
  5. StevenBM Win User

"You have no valid payment options on file."

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Can't purchase Backwards Compatible game from the microsoft store

Hi, things work very strangely when it comes to backwards compatible titles and payment options added on an Xbox One, for whatever reason you can't use a payment option to purchase these games if you added it on an Xbox One, you have to add the payment option
    on an Xbox 360..........funky huh

https://support.xbox.com/billing/payment-and-purchases/troubleshoot-xbox360-marketplace-purchasing

I added a payment option to my account at account.microsoft.com or on my Xbox One console, but I don't see the payment option when I try to purchase.

If you don't see the payment option when you try to make a purchase, you need to add
    the payment option on your Xbox 360 console
Thema:

XBOX PAYMENT

1. XBOX PAYMENT - Similar Threads - PAYMENT

2. minecraft realm betaling [minecraft realm payment]

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft realm betaling [minecraft realm payment]: Hallo Voor ik de gamepas had aangeschaft kon ik mijn realms betalen via minecraft en er gewoon steeds verlengen met een giftcards. nu moet ik perse een extra betaling toevoegen. ik heb geen...
  3. suprimer une carte de paiement[Translation-delete a payment card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    suprimer une carte de paiement[Translation-delete a payment card]: Bonjour, je souhaite retirer ma carte de credit pour ne plus etre débiter automatiquement [Translation-Hello, I wish to withdraw my credit card so that I will no longer be debited automatically]...
  4. Payment is past due, although money has been debited

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment is past due, although money has been debited: Hello! Today, I was charged via PayPal for a monthly subscription. But when I go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/, it says that the payment is past due and it is proposed to pay it off....
  5. Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z zapłatą subskrypcji [Subscription payment issue]: Kupiłem subskrypcje xbox game pass. Minął ponad miesiąc i mam zaległości w opłatach bo myślałem że wykupiłem gamę pass na miesiąc. Chciałem zapłacić kartą przedplacona ale po rozczytaniu okazało...
  6. ödeme yöntemi[Translation-Payment method]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ödeme yöntemi[Translation-Payment method]: ben ilk aboneliği başka kartla yaptım ama bidahaki aya iptal ettim aboneliği şimdi yine yapcam ama başka kartla yapamıyorum sebebi nedir [Translation-I made the first subscription with another...
  7. Cant redeem code and remove payment method

in XboX Insiders
    Cant redeem code and remove payment method: It won't let me redeem my code it's pissing me off, I've got game pass code and Xbox live code and it says there is a problem with my bill on a card and won't let me renew any thing submitted by...
  8. Can not process payment on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not process payment on microsoft store: I can't buy a product from the store. "We are having trouble processing your payment."What is the problem? Error Details Contact Microsoft support We are unable to process your payment....
  9. Xbox Game Pass Overdue Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Overdue Payment: The payment option I used for my Xbox Game Pass has expired and my account has since been suspended due to the outstanding balance. This is understandable, but I just wanted to check if additional...
  10. Post code, games pass, payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post code, games pass, payment method: So l just got a new Xbox one s and 1st when l try to set up a payment method and it will ask me for an address for my profile and not accept my post code saying it isn’t “formatted correctly” when...