XBox PC app (beta) resulting in blank screen.

Discus and support XBox PC app (beta) resulting in blank screen. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have successfully downloaded and launched the Xbox beta app on my Windows 10 PC, and I went to the game catalogue to download Hollow Knights. All... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EgregioussCornrow, Jun 12, 2019.

1. XBox PC app (beta) resulting in blank screen.

I have successfully downloaded and launched the Xbox beta app on my Windows 10 PC, and I went to the game catalogue to download Hollow Knights. All worked well, until I closed the app. When I went to check on the download, I was presented with the Xbox app
    as a blank, grey screen. It has sat like this for twenty minutes and I'm unsure the cause. Has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution?

XBox PC app (beta) resulting in blank screen. [​IMG]

:)

EgregioussCornrow, Jun 12, 2019
  2. CarterVanDerSteen Win User

I was having the same problem. I just fixed it by going to the windows start menu and right click the xbox (beta) app. Then I went to app settings. scroll down and press reset app. It will get rid of your sign in preference and any other setting you have
    already set in the app but it makes it work again. hope this helps.
  3. JosePizarro1 Win User

Still not working after the reset
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

I cant login in my Xbox Live

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Our
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't open the Xbox application for the game pass

Hi MrSnabe,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. When attempting to launch the

Game Pass for PC (Beta)
    , are you using the Xbox (Beta) app or the older Xbox app (now called Xbox Console Companion)? For best results, you would want to use the Xbox (Beta) app for best results. You'll also want to make sure that your Windows OS
    is updated to version 1903 or higher.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Our
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ
    page will also contain a lot of great information that you may also find helpful for troubleshooting or just information in general.

I hope that this helps you out!
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox powers up but blank screen after

Thema:

1. XBox PC app (beta) resulting in blank screen. - Similar Threads - app beta resulting

2. Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Beta(PC) - Achievements question: Hey guys, New here. I was wondering if there was a way to hide certain games from showing up on my achievement list? It's adding steam games to my profile that I don't want. Is there a way to do...
  3. Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves: Anyone know if the xbox app for windows 10 supports cloud saves? Can't find anything. Working on a Hollowknight playthrough on my desktop, would love to pick it up on my laptop when traveling....
  4. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  5. Xbox iOS Beta App feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox iOS Beta App feedback: I’m having an issue with the latest iOS beta Xbox app delivered through TestFlight. So I tried to send beta feedback through TestFlight but it appears the email alias is incorrectly configured....
  6. Controller Issues (USB) with Xbox Beta app for W10.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Issues (USB) with Xbox Beta app for W10.: Has anyone else had an issue where the controller will disconnect seemingly at random? Xbox titles are the only games my controller doesn't like to work with for some reason. I'm on the latest...
  7. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  8. Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: I'm having this problem where if I try to click Sign In, nothing happens. No error message, no feed back, I just click Sign In and nothing happens. I tried the obvious things like restarting my...
  9. Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?: Hello, im having issues downloading games on the game pass using the xbox (beta) app on win 10. If i run a different game while trying to download something, the download just stops. It sits there...
  10. Downloading some games via Xbox beta app results in error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading some games via Xbox beta app results in error.: So as the title says, downloading some games (mostly big ones, like 30+ gigs), results in an error as soon as download process starts. Error code is 0x803bf107. The problem goes away if I select...