Xbox PC app error, please help

Discus and support Xbox PC app error, please help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I was trying to sign in to the Xbox Companion App on my PC, when I got error 0x87DD0004. So I tried signing in again. I hit "let's play", and then I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SusanBrouillette, Jun 12, 2019 at 9:02 PM.

1. Xbox PC app error, please help

So I was trying to sign in to the Xbox Companion App on my PC, when I got error 0x87DD0004. So I tried signing in again. I hit "let's play", and then I got sent back to the same sign in screen that I started at, but this time with no error message. Am I
    misunderstanding something here? Any help would be appreciated. Also, when I signed in the second time, a little box popped up in the corner of my screen that said that I was signed in, which confused me because obviously the app wouldn't let me use it. Below
    is the sign in screen for me, and below that is the little box that popped up.

Xbox PC app error, please help [​IMG]

Xbox PC app error, please help [​IMG]

:)

SusanBrouillette, Jun 12, 2019 at 9:02 PM
  2. CGO TATAN Win User

0x87DD0006

I have this error in my Xbox app for pc -- 0x87DD0006.

Anyone can help me?
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

Hello Marek,

We understand that you're experiencing login issues with the Xbox app on a Windows PC.

Please attempt to follow our fix problems signing into the Xbox app support article for direct
    assistance with any login error experienced on a PC.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Error 0x80070520

Hello Marek,

We understand that you're experiencing login issues with the Xbox app on a Windows PC.

Please attempt to follow our fix problems signing into the Xbox app support article for direct
    assistance with any login error experienced on a PC.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

I Can't Sign Into the Windows 10 Xbox App

Hi Noah,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Are you attempting to sign into the Xbox Console Companion app (formerly Xbox app) or the Xbox (Beta) app? To access Game Pass for PC, you would need to do so from the Xbox (Beta) app.

How do I get the Xbox (Beta) app?

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) FAQ

Please let us know if you're receiving any error codes or messages. You may also wish to try logging into account.microsoft.com to ensure that your email address and password for your account are up to date.

I hope that this helps out and please let us know the results.
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

Errors trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips through Windows 10 Xbox App.

There are several reason why Xbox app will give errors on trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips, in this case some of the components of Xbox app are maybe corrupted or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated. To isolate errors on trying to
    send messages and share Game DVR clips, we need additional information. Please see the questions below:

1. Can you send us a screenshot of the error?

2. Have you tried re-installing Xbox app again?

3. Have you updated your PC to the latest build?
Thema:

Xbox PC app error, please help

1. Xbox PC app error, please help - Similar Threads - app error please

2. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  3. I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...: When to download games from the Xbox beta app I get the following error code: 0x80073d13 I have tried waiting for a while and restarted my PC numerous times. [img]...
  4. Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App: When I try to install a game, say Halo Wars, for example, it will start to initialize the download, then present me with an error and not install, giving me the details of Error code: 0x803f800e...
  5. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  6. PLEASE HELP: XBOX ONE INSIDER PREVIEW APP ERROR WHEN TRYING TO LOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP: XBOX ONE INSIDER PREVIEW APP ERROR WHEN TRYING TO LOAD: WHEN I TRIED TO CLICK UPDATE FOR INSIDER APP...I MADE A MISTAKE AND REMOVED MYSELF FROM THE PROGRAM...ON MY XBOX ONE WHEN I AM TRYING TO LOAD THE INSIDER HUB APP...I AM GETTING ERROR MESSAGE...
  7. My Error code 0x87E00064 it will not let me download app without Installation STOPPING please ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Error code 0x87E00064 it will not let me download app without Installation STOPPING please ...: WILL NOT LET ME DOWNLOAD BLACK OP3 IT SAYING INSTALLATION STOPPED 80b34fe5-181f-4546-9457-e167991c54e6
  8. Video Apps - "An error has occurred, please try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Apps - "An error has occurred, please try again later": Ive had this problem since i first bought the Xbox One, and i got it on Release Day! So its a problem that may only exist on Xbox One. (No longer got 360 to test) OK, So every single Video...
  9. Unplayable and errors -> app crash. please help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplayable and errors -> app crash. please help?: Impossible to play, the application keeps crashing, I have a very powerful computer.I am running to the left (crash) run to the right (crash), naparyvayus spikes (crash). Bought on Steam, I want...
  10. DVD player app installation error code 0x80D0000A. Installation stopped. Help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVD player app installation error code 0x80D0000A. Installation stopped. Help please.: Unable to install the blueray player on my Xbox one. Installation stops after few seconds and the error code is 0x80D0000A. Thanks for your support! 84a12613-1503-4245-a363-aa98f3119cea