Xbox PC App Keeps Asking Me To Install Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support Xbox PC App Keeps Asking Me To Install Xbox Game Bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, This topic will be 100% for the Windows PC Xbox App. A while back I uninstalled the Xbox services with Revo Uninstaller and everything was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Popa2caps, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Popa2caps
    Popa2caps Guest

Hello, This topic will be 100% for the Windows PC Xbox App.

A while back I uninstalled the Xbox services with Revo Uninstaller and everything was fine. I reinstalled the first Xbox app, and just use it for texting (non voice). I keep getting this message that says I need the Xbox Game Bar for voice chats, but I don't want it. If I click the little x to delete the message, It comes back after a short amount of time.

Does anyone know how to stop these messages?

:)

Popa2caps, Mar 19, 2021
  2. JoanneRay Win User

xbox app not working on windows 10 pc

xbox app is not working on windows 10 pc. i uninstalled and am trying to reinstall and the app will not reinstall. when you click on install it just sits there and nothing happens
    got xbox app to finally install but cant type in chat from xbox game bar
  3. SamQY Win User

Signing in to gamebar

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

Do you have the Xbox app and Xbox companion app installed on your PC? Please install both and try to log in with your account on them.

Then open the game bar and see if your account is logged into the app
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

x box screen recording problem

Hi,

do you have the xbox game bar installed on your pc?
  6. RyanDickey Win User

Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

Game Bar and Xbox app conflict withneach other so bad. Once I installed Game Bar i had to remove Xbox App. But in the last two weeks Game Bar is working really bad. It refuses to let me join party chats. I send invites to party chat as well do not work.
    I tried to go back to xbox app since i can not tolerate half working software, and now Xbox app half works. No notification comes up at all for Xbox app but Game Bar persists even when i shut it of. I wanted uninstall Game Bar but you cant.

Game Bar is cool and all but not worth it. How do i get rid of it?
Thema:

1. Xbox PC App Keeps Asking Me To Install Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - App Keeps Asking

2. Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't...: Hi there, while trying to play on Xcloud in browser app, both in Chrome and Edge, the Xbox Series controller I have connected keeps scrolling to the right while browsing the Xcloud menu, and once...
  3. Xbox app keeps crashing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps crashing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Helllo Xbox app on my pc is not opening no matter what , i tried everything from uninstalling the app to even resetting my PC twice . i paid for the ultimate game pass on 10th this month and near...
  4. Xbox (Beta) App for Windows Keeps Uninstalling Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) App for Windows Keeps Uninstalling Itself: I am experiencing an issue with the Xbox (Beta) App for Windows. I will install the app, and pin it to my taskbar. And, shortly afterwards, the app disappears from my taskbar, and when I search...
  5. Xbox app on two seperate Windows machines keeps closing down right after opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on two seperate Windows machines keeps closing down right after opening: Every time I try to launch an xbox app to play Game Pass games the app just minimizes to tray. It happens on both my laptop and PC, so it can't be related to only one device. I think it started...
  6. xbox reset with option to keep all games and apps all subscriptions lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox reset with option to keep all games and apps all subscriptions lost: Hi guys I have an issue with my Xbox, I purchased v bucks for my daughter and my xbox needed a reset. We chose the option to reset with keeping the apps and games. However, I also needed to...
  7. Theme my Xbox app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Theme my Xbox app keeps crashing: When I opened the theme my Xbox app the app crashed. Today is the first time this happened. Is this this a bug or should I be worried? fd11ae36-43b9-4e5b-806b-88d9f3b1dc56
  8. I renewed my game pass PC subscription, but xbox app keep asking me to suscribe

in XBoX on Windows
    I renewed my game pass PC subscription, but xbox app keep asking me to suscribe: Hello, I have renewed my game pass subscription, but xbox app keep redirecting me to my billing page. Everything is fine with my payment and billing page says that my subscription is fine. What...
  9. It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    It asks me to sign in every time I open the Xbox Beta app instead of keeping my Microsoft...: It's been going on for a few days and it doesn't always happen. It's happening on Android 9 In the version 2006.0624.0047 The error is reported from the application. Thanks. submitted by...
  10. Youtube app, keep asking for signing MS account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app, keep asking for signing MS account: I want to stop the app from asking for my MS sign in password everytime I want to use the app. How? efe00772-45ca-4381-ac6b-d096c0c39181