XBOX PC App sign in Not working on my desktop PC

Discus and support XBOX PC App sign in Not working on my desktop PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Contact "Window support team" three times through chat and remote session and also contact the "Xbox support team" two times through phone call.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SGOKU1000, Nov 24, 2021.

1. SGOKU1000
    SGOKU1000 Guest

I have Contact "Window support team" three times through chat and remote session and also contact the "Xbox support team" two times through phone call. But non of the team have solved my issue and keep transferring me to each other team. I can provide the case # if needed

The XBOX PC App has a glitch because it does not let me sign in. For example, if I click on the sign-in button nothing happens and nothing popup I had this problem for the past 2 months on window 10. I have reset and uninstall the Xbox app multiple times but still no resolve. So, I decided to clean the install window 11 and the Xbox app was working fine. But after a few hours past “the sign-in problem” start happing again.

What I have tried to fix it

• Make sure Window, Microsoft app store and its apps including Xbox app is UpToDate
    • Uninstall, repair and reset Xbox PC APP
    • Clean Install Window 10 and 11 Twice.
    • Remove Microsoft account and sign in again
    • Try to sign in to the Xbox PC app with a Window local user account instead of a Microsoft
    • stop Xbox service and restart the services through window services
    • Change my Microsoft account password
    • Try to delete or reset the Xbox app using PowerShell
    • set the window time zone to automatically
    • Make sure I am using same account on Window 11 and Microsoft Store App
    • sign out of Microsoft store App and sign in again

Window 10 had the same issue for the past 2 months

Note: I have three Microsoft User account on my PC. Only for two of the user account, the Xbox pc app sign-in is not working. But on my Laptop I also have the same three Microsoft user account and the Xbox pc app is working fine on the laptop.

My Custom PC Build System

• Windows 11 Pro
    • Version 21H2
    • Installed on ‎2021-‎11-‎13
    • OS build 22000.318
    • Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.318.0

Hardware

• Processor; AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
    • Installed RAM; 16.0 GB
    • System type; 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    • GPU: ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1070-8G-GAMING NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Driver Version 496.76 Latest
    • Motherboard; X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Bios Version (1.NY or 7A32v1NY) Release Date 2021-11-04
    • Drive Format; All of my drives are GPT Format
    • Current Boot mode: Secure BOOT [UEFI]
    • TPM 2.0 Enabled
    *Moved to Gaming and Xbox*

:)

SGOKU1000, Nov 24, 2021
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hi Akiba,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help out. Firstly, I recommend uninstalling the Xbox app that our downloaded from the Microsoft Store and downloading the app from this page Xbox App for Windows PC | Xbox . Once you have installed the app successfully follow the steps on this support page Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app (microsoft.com) for "Set time automatically" and then attempt to log into the Xbox app. Let us know if that fixes your issue.
  3. Tom.Servaux Win User

Game pass for PC save location

I just signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC. I downloaded Cross Code to my desktop but I also want to play on my laptop. I installed the Game Pass app on both and played for several hours on my desktop. When in installed both again on my laptop the save
    for me desktop is not there. Does Game Pass for PC support Cloud saves yet?

Thanks,

Chris
  4. Gowie Win User

Xbox App Conversations

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The messages work correctly on my Xbox One X, and the messages show up correctly on account.xbox.com.

I have tried loading the messages on the (PC) Xbox app on two different devices, my desktop and my laptop. Both of them fail to load the messages.

Interestingly the (Mobile) Xbox app on my phone loads the conversations successfully, so it only seems to be affecting the desktop app.

However the (PC) app does work with a different Xbox account, it is only affecting my main account. So I suspect my conversations have got into a weird state on the server that only the (PC) Xbox app is unable to handle correctly.

Thanks,

5. Jesse E' Win User

EA Desktop won't recognise my EA play subscription from gamepass

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sign out of both the Xbox app and the EA Desktop App, restart your PC and then sign back in to the Xbox app alone and try getting an EA game
  6. Hammerboxxx Win User

Smartglass on Windows 8.1 pc will not find/connect to Xbox One

I had an issue where Smartglass would connect to the Xbox One via iOS app, Desktop PC, and wirelessly with my Surface, but not on Ethernet with the Surface. Some forum threads reported success with Router fiddling, so I went in and upgraded the firmware
    on my Australian Netgear DGND3700v2, and it started working after rebooting the Surface and re-signing into the app.
Thema:

1. XBOX PC App sign in Not working on my desktop PC - Similar Threads - App sign working

2. Option to Sign In on Xbox App doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to Sign In on Xbox App doesn't work: Recently opened the Xbox App on my PC to use Game Pass, all the installed games have disappeared and I've been signed out. The option to sign in doesn't work, it doesn't crash the app or give an...
  3. Xbox app Sign in doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app Sign in doesn't work: In Xbox app i just click on Sign In but nothing happens only app refreshes. I tried this on new Windows user and it worked, but I need this feature on my user. I tried to reinstall app many...
  4. Xbox Win10 app, sign-in doesn't work. [Video]

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Win10 app, sign-in doesn't work. [Video]: [IMG] submitted by /u/LuK4s03 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox pc app sign in button not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pc app sign in button not working: the sign in button doesn't work for me on the xbox app, the screen goes white for a second the fist time i do it after a fresh reinstall but after that it does nothing. I have reinstalled and...
  6. Xbox App and Xbox Game Bar Sign In button not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App and Xbox Game Bar Sign In button not working: I recently bought a new PC that runs on Windows 10. After installing the Xbox app off of the Microsoft store I attempted to sign in. After hitting the sign in button a grey box popped up then...
  7. Xbox PC app not working, unable to sign in, no response to signing in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC app not working, unable to sign in, no response to signing in: Hey I need help, as I wrote before when starting the application, I am not logged in when it used to be automatic. When I try to log in, the app turns all-white for a second and nothing changes....
  8. sign in button on all microsoft apps not working!!! HELP!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in button on all microsoft apps not working!!! HELP!?!: I've seen a few other people with this problem. I click the sign in buttons in Microsoft store, the entire mélange of Xbox apps, even Minecraft, and none of them do anything... it's like that...
  9. Xbox app pc sign in doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app pc sign in doesnt work: Whenever I try to sign in into my gaming account and press sign in through settings it does nothing... It shows that I pressed the sign in button but nothing happens. I tried signing in through...
  10. Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft app on Android 2nd user cannot sign on to Xbox - other Microsoft games work no...: I have a Galaxy Tab A setup with my adult account and a child USER account setup as well. That way I can control what apps are installed etc. I can sign into Minecraft no problems on my account,...