Xbox PC App stuck on 'Making Things Awesome'

Discus and support Xbox PC App stuck on 'Making Things Awesome' in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im trying to install Xbox PC App but it seems stuck on the first step 'Making Things Awesome'. I've restarted it a couple of times, ran it in admin... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sybbr, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:32 PM.

1. Sybbr
    Sybbr Guest

Im trying to install Xbox PC App but it seems stuck on the first step 'Making Things Awesome'. I've restarted it a couple of times, ran it in admin mode and restarted my PC but it wont work. I'm already updated to that new windows version.

Anyone knows what I can do? Is it supposed to take ages? I let it run for about 30 min.

:)

Thema:

1. Xbox PC App stuck on 'Making Things Awesome' - Similar Threads - App stuck 'Making

2. Xbox One Stuck Updating - Can't Get Any Apps or Games to Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Stuck Updating - Can't Get Any Apps or Games to Work: So my Xbox One has just updated. When the update was complete my TV had no audio. When I do a hard restart (restart from settings or hold down X button on console) my console starts up and start...
  3. Xbox app stuck loading login (Update: Solved(?) My admin profile is corrupt.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app stuck loading login (Update: Solved(?) My admin profile is corrupt.): I'm trying to play Sea of Thieves on my laptop with Win10, however I first got stuck loading up the game during sign in to Xbox Live and after a while realised it was a problem I had with my...
  4. Xbox app on windows 10 stuck on the loading screen and not signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on windows 10 stuck on the loading screen and not signing in.: When ever I try open the xbox app on windows it gets stuck loading and nothing else happens. It does not sign in but stays loading forever. I have waited up to 30 minutes to get it to work but...
  5. Directional stuck issue with apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Directional stuck issue with apps: hi.. I've been experiencing directional stuck and stall issues. It's been about 2days now and first occurred while viewing YouTube and has now progressed to other apps including, so far, NBC,...
  6. Xbox beta app and regular app stuck on an infinite loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox beta app and regular app stuck on an infinite loading screen: Last week I downloaded the beta app and every thing was fine but then on Monday I try to change my profile pic and it wont load. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that hasn't helped. Can...
  7. Insider Hub (Xbox App) won't open - stuck on loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insider Hub (Xbox App) won't open - stuck on loading screen: Hi, I recently received an closed-alpha invitation that I can't seem to accept. The instructions were to open the Insider Hub app on the Xbox and to then to accept and download. However, because...
  8. Screen stuck on crashed app image - even after reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen stuck on crashed app image - even after reboot: I installed the Sky App on my xbox one and then began watching some catch up TV. The show we were watching then crashed and the screen was stuck, showing the program we were watching. I rebooted...
  9. My Xbox One is stuck on the My Games and Apps screen. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is stuck on the My Games and Apps screen. What do I do?: My Xbox is stuck on the opening of My Games and Apps. This has been happening after I downloaded the newest update for Overwatch. What happened and how can I fix it?...
  10. Uninstalled game stuck in recent games/app list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uninstalled game stuck in recent games/app list: With Disney's announcement to discontinue support of Disney Infinity, I uninstalled the game from my Xbox One. However, a tile for the game still appears in the recent games/apps list on the Home...