Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in

Discus and support Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This sub may not be the right place but I was pointed here by another user so hopefully it's okay. I'm having an issue with the Xbox PC app for game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iamone11, Jul 18, 2019.

1. /u/iamone11
    /u/iamone11 Guest

This sub may not be the right place but I was pointed here by another user so hopefully it's okay. I'm having an issue with the Xbox PC app for game pass unlimited. When I try to sign it the app crashes as soon as I click "Let's Play" on the sign in pop-up. Any one else seeing this? I've tried to uninstall and reinstall and reset the app from Apps and features in Windows but I keep hitting the same issue.

submitted by /u/iamone11
    [link] [comments]

/u/iamone11, Jul 18, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

Dang, if you have the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC try signing into that and stay signed in, then try the beta app.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
  4. Bestlano Win User

Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).

Please make sure your using the store on your PC and searching for "Xbox Beta" or 'Xbox App Beta". They should be available in the Windows Store.

What issue is the Xbox App presenting? Is it still prompting you for a TOS or is it just failing to sign in?

Thanks,

Best
  5. frangarnes Win User

Xbox app and Store not working since Windows 10 update

Same problem here, Xbox app loads but crashes while logging in with no error message. And exactly same behaviour in beta app. Today I've seen a new update in Store but still not working. I've uninstalled Xbox app with PowerShell and reinstalled again via
    Store, but Xbox app keeps crashing. Notice this is happening in a tablet-PC with Intel Atom x5-Z8500, but the app works OK for me with my other computers I have Windows 10 installed.
  6. StevenCull Win User

Ultimate Game Pass not working

It has nothing to do with my pc, it is totally the new xbox beta app. It doesn't log you in, therefore you cant play. Anyway, i figured it out, i uninstalled the original xbox app and then reinstalled it. Sign in with "old" app, now beta version works.
Thema:

1. Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in - Similar Threads - Beta app crashing

2. Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the new Xbox (Beta) app crash every time I open it and sign in? Is there a fix?: I recently installed a new Windows 10 update and installed the new Xbox (Beta) app. Every time I open the app and log in, the app goes black. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it as well as...
  3. Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus Crashes on Start - Using Xbox (Beta) app on Win 10: So bought the Ultimate Pass and got Xbox app on Windows 10. Then downloaded Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus. It opened up fine the first time, I changed the video settings and had to restart the game...
  4. Xbox Beta App Store Crash Fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Store Crash Fix: If you can't access the store in the new xbox beta app for windows without getting a message saying: [img] This is the Fix:...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!: I have tried everything to get the games in this new app to either run or to keep from crashing and nothing has worked. I've tried resetting the Microsoft store, Reinstalling the new Xbox (Beta)...
  6. Xbox App and Xbox App Beta keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App and Xbox App Beta keeps Crashing: Xbox App and Xbox App Beta keeps Crashing Xbox App Version - 31.32.11001.00000 Xbox Beta App Version - 31.31.31001.00000 This is a fresh Full install of Windows 10 Pro [img] [img]...
  7. xbox beta pc app crashes when opening DVR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox beta pc app crashes when opening DVR: Figured out i had to delete my last video i recorded to fix it, the video was broken. 2fdb4126-0905-41c2-91d7-d75b64340116
  8. Xbox app and Xbox app (beta) both crash randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and Xbox app (beta) both crash randomly: Both the official and beta version of apps have been lately crashing randomly. Nothing has changed on my setup and i don't think they have been updated recently. Xbox app version 24.25.26002.00000...
  9. Xbox app and xbox app beta crash on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app and xbox app beta crash on startup: As the title says both the Xbox app and Xbox app beta crash on startup with no error code, the app started crashing after i updated it. If it helps i am using a Surface pro 1st gen and am...
  10. Latest Xbox app beta crashes when clicking the "Trending" button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Xbox app beta crashes when clicking the "Trending" button: When I click it, I see a swirling "loading" icon for a fraction of a second, then the app crashes and disappears. Event IDs 1000 and 1001 are logged in Event Viewer: - Faulting application name:...