Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in

Discus and support Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This sub may not be the right place but I was pointed here by another user so hopefully it's okay. I'm having an issue with the Xbox PC app for game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iamone11, Jul 18, 2019.

1. /u/iamone11
    /u/iamone11 Guest

This sub may not be the right place but I was pointed here by another user so hopefully it's okay. I'm having an issue with the Xbox PC app for game pass unlimited. When I try to sign it the app crashes as soon as I click "Let's Play" on the sign in pop-up. Any one else seeing this? I've tried to uninstall and reinstall and reset the app from Apps and features in Windows but I keep hitting the same issue.

submitted by /u/iamone11
    [link] [comments]

/u/iamone11, Jul 18, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox (Beta) app not allowing sign-in.

Dang, if you have the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC try signing into that and stay signed in, then try the beta app.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Cant install games from Xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (help)

your mums account should be on the pc, she then signs in downloads the game, then sign in on your name, go to the xbox beta app, sign out and sign in with your mums account, download game, sign out of xbox beta app and sign in with your name, game should
    work. your account must also be under your mums family section.

I do this for my kids on their pc's.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

Sorry to hear it. I would recommend opening the Xbox Console Companion on your PC and ensure that you're signed in as the proper account. If you are not then please sign out then delete the beta app. Sign your gamertag into the console companion then
    redownload the beta app. This should solve the issue.
  5. JonahJoestar Win User

Cannot log in to the PC game pass app.

It's the Xbox (Beta) App on my PC. No error code shows up unfortunately. The app straight up refuses to take me to the sign on screen.

I'll try that Xbox identity provider app for sure!
  6. Bestlano Win User

Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).

Please make sure your using the store on your PC and searching for "Xbox Beta" or 'Xbox App Beta". They should be available in the Windows Store.

What issue is the Xbox App presenting? Is it still prompting you for a TOS or is it just failing to sign in?

Thanks,

Best
Thema:

1. Xbox PC (Beta) app crashing on sign in - Similar Threads - Beta app crashing

2. Xbox app/xbox beta app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app/xbox beta app keeps crashing: So both of the apps keeps crashing but mainly when I connect my xbox to it I can't use it at all because it will crash as soon as it opens up. The other way it crashes is when I open my messages....
  3. Xbox (beta) app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app keeps crashing: I have the Xbox app. It wortked fine for a while but now it keeps crashing when I try and laujnch it. I clean installed windows and it worked fine when I did but is now crashing again on start up....
  4. No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash

in XBoX on Windows
    No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash: I have been trying to play No Man's Sky on game pass through the Xbox (Beta) application for a few days now, but all I can get to was the hello games screen before the "Data Syncing" pop up...
  5. beta app crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    beta app crashing: downloaded the new beta app and everytime I launch a game it just closes beta app and games will not launch. also. I purchased sea of thieves prior to app install and it has been working fine...
  6. games and xbox (beta) app crash after startup

in XboX Insiders
    games and xbox (beta) app crash after startup: i have been using xbox beta quite a lot before and i ddecided to return to find something to play, first two days went ok. played some age of empires and it was fun. then the next day i tried to...
  7. Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Crashing Games on Xbox (Beta) App. DCOM Error.: I have been unable to play any games on the Xbox (Beta) App for the last few days. For example, I was able to play "Sea of Thieves" without any issues until a few days ago, when I went to load the...
  8. Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App games won't Launch/Crash Fix!: Hi,i have a problem with xbox beta app every time i enter the app crash with an error java script error my system is up to date and drivers [img] 04b6950d-1493-4b6b-a6b0-50577c8abbe8
  9. Xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 crashes my entire PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 crashes my entire PC: Hello, Whenever I start a download with the Xbox app on PC the download starts and then just crashes my entire system. I was able to download sunset overdrive with gamepass but whenever I try to...
  10. Xbox (Beta) app is crashing on launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app is crashing on launch: Since 23/10 the Xbox (Beta) app does one of three things every time I try to open it: Opens a completely black window which does not respond to input Displays the green XBox splash screen but...