Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

Discus and support Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello everyone, As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cpl_chillaxton, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

Hello everyone,

As above, I have played and uninstalled The Outer Worlds on the Xbox app on PC. However, after each time I restart the pc or when I boot it up it tries redownloading the game all over. It's starting to really annoy me and I couldn't find anything related to games trying to redownload itself on the web.

Appreciate the help, thanks.

submitted by /u/cpl_chillaxton
    [link] [comments]

/u/cpl_chillaxton, Jan 21, 2020
  2. Philomorph Win User

Outer Worlds (GamePass) cloud saves no longer syncing to second Win 10 computer

Thank you for creating a forum on this issue. The app is in beta version for PC currently so it might have some issues. I suggest logging out then back in. If that doesn't work try redownloading the app on your PC.
    Do you mean redownload the xbox beta or the game?
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Xbox game pass for PC acheivements

Have you tried restarting your PC or redownloading the game and/or PC gamepass app?
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't login to Xbox Beta app

Sorry to hear it. After you've switched your primary address it can take a few days to fully populate your account which may be why you're having trouble.

Once you've done it please try deleting the Beta app then log out of the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC. Restart the PC and log in to your Xbox Companion App before redownloading the Beta app. Let me know if that works
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

Hi Marek,

Have you tried the Xbox App Beta on PC or tried logging into the Xbox App for mobile?

Have you tried to login to the same account on the Xbox App on a different PC to isolate the issue?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Error 0x80070520

Hi Marek,

Have you tried the Xbox App Beta on PC or tried logging into the Xbox App for mobile?

Have you tried to login to the same account on the Xbox App on a different PC to isolate the issue?
Thema:

Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc.

1. Xbox PC Beta App tries to redownload game after each time I boot pc. - Similar Threads - Beta App tries

2. XBox Beta App keeps trying to force me to create an account.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Beta App keeps trying to force me to create an account.: So recently, my friend gave me money to get Nitro on Discord and get the XBox Game Pass for PC. Having not had an xbox in years, but having had an account with achievements, games, e.c.t. on it, I...
  3. Javascript error trying to run xbox beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Javascript error trying to run xbox beta app: Hi, I've tried to do a clean reinstall of the application many times but I keep having this [Mod Removed - Profanity] error, can someone help me please I'd like to play to sea of thieves [img]...
  4. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  5. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App.: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  6. Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App

in XboX Insiders
    Getting error code 0x80070422 while trying to install some games on PC (beta) App: Hi there! I'm currently trying (and failing) to install either Age of Empires Definitive Edition. After I click install it will state that it is "Preparing" eventually failing and giving me error...
  7. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  8. I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to download games from the Xbox beta app but keep getting an error when...: When to download games from the Xbox beta app I get the following error code: 0x80073d13 I have tried waiting for a while and restarted my PC numerous times. [img]...
  9. Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x803f800e when trying to install a game from the Xbox (Beta) PC App: When I try to install a game, say Halo Wars, for example, it will start to initialize the download, then present me with an error and not install, giving me the details of Error code: 0x803f800e...
  10. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]