XBOX PC BETA - games wont launch or install

Discus and support XBOX PC BETA - games wont launch or install in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Outerword ,Prey and Wizard of legend on the gamepass and tried reinstall the APP , reinstall de game , repair the app, updated my Windows ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vfmissa, Apr 4, 2020.

1. vfmissa
    vfmissa Guest

I have Outerword ,Prey and Wizard of legend on the gamepass and tried reinstall the APP , reinstall de game , repair the app, updated my Windows , tried to registry solutions still cant launch or even install a single game ,or make the game services work.

Does anyone have a REAL solution?

XBOX PC BETA - games wont launch or install [​IMG]

:)

vfmissa, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Luvchunx Win User

RAGE 2 Not Launching - starting up only on background

I am also having the same issue, Rage 2 wont launch with Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC.
  3. unclecid Win User

Games won't launch on Xbox Beta

i have a similar issue.

EVERY game i install on the game pass pc beta that is NOT exclusively single-player will not launch.

all i get is a message saying that this app cannot open.

kinda frustrating.

i know it is a beta but this is since day 1.
  4. IceMelonGirl Win User

Ilomilo+ login not possible

Hello ,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you launch the game, where are you launching it from? The Xbox companion, dashboard, game pass for PC app? Try the Xbox companion to launch the game. Also try updating the address on your account. Make sure your account
    is an Xbox account, that it has a gamer tag.

Thanks,

Brad
    Hi Brad,

I firstly opened the game from the Xbox console-companion. I tried to install the Xbox companion App but sadly my Laptop is not compatible with the Xbox(Beta)-Installer.

Thanks,

5. MorseyBaby Win User

Problème Microsoft Store/ Game pass

What happens when you try to launch/install the game via the Xbox (Beta) app?
  6. StuntZA Win User

Always get sign in error when trying to open Master Chief Collection for PC

Hi Tyler_053,

Sorry that you're experiencing this difficulty with MCC on PC. I had similar issues around launch as well.

May I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox (BETA) application as there might be dependancy issues - do allow it to install any additional software it may require, like Feedback Hub and Console Companion.

Then even though it's installed, try launching MCC from the start menu, instead of the Xbox (BETA) app.
Thema:

1. XBOX PC BETA - games wont launch or install - Similar Threads - BETA games wont

2. Xbox PC Beta- Cannot install games- Install location folder blank

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Beta- Cannot install games- Install location folder blank: Under settings, general, where you can select the default install location for games, it is blank. If I try to install a game, when it asks where to install it, that is also blank. I cannot...
  3. Xbox (Beta) App and Gaming Services App wont install or update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Gaming Services App wont install or update: I am trying to use the xbox (beta) app on my pc running windows ten, but when I try to install it gives me the error code: Code: 0x80070005. I also get this code when I try to install or update...
  4. XBOX pc beta wont launch games when connected to the internet ( Video Included)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX pc beta wont launch games when connected to the internet ( Video Included): Everytime i try to launch a game it crashes the game when im connected to the internet. I've tried resetting the store app, resetting my games, reinstalling my games, everything. I cant find...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta games wont go back online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta games wont go back online.: Any multiplayer game i install from the app wont let me play multiplayer because its in "offline mode" and i cant fix it, and i'm still online. 3cf250bf-d8a8-4ef1-82eb-db7b69893b9b
  6. Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service: Yeah, so.. like a lot of us, I woke up one day with no internet speed. Naturally check the task manager, end up having to force force disable Delivery Optimization through the Registry, and now I...
  7. Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?: Hello, im having issues downloading games on the game pass using the xbox (beta) app on win 10. If i run a different game while trying to download something, the download just stops. It sits there...
  8. Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps: As stated in the title, I am currently having issues with the Xbox and Windows Store App when downloading or updating new Apps/Games. I tried to sign out and log back into my account and also...
  9. Pc beta wont install any games

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc beta wont install any games: Every time i try to install any game it just stays in the preparing 0% stage indefinately, im on windows 10, using a lenovo gaming laptop c9de897d-39ec-481c-a7f5-528cd50dd9d6
  10. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game: joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started installing Metro Exodus, and it went all the...