Xbox pc Beta, games won't start for me :(

Discus and support Xbox pc Beta, games won't start for me :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Update: Found solution, in comments. I recently got the gamepass xbox for pc beta, downloaded three games (outer worlds, gears and an indie game).I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Khaar, Oct 27, 2019.

1. /u/Khaar
    /u/Khaar Guest

Update: Found solution, in comments.

I recently got the gamepass xbox for pc beta, downloaded three games (outer worlds, gears and an indie game).I've now tried continue to play Outer Worlds and it does not start, neither of the games start. I've uninstalled the indie game and reinstalled it. Same issue.

It is as if NOTHING happens when I press play on either of them? I've tried the standard trouble shooting (nothing wrong with disks/low space, no major changes done since yesterday, checked store app if it's all up to date).

Does anyone know what this might be?

submitted by /u/Khaar
    [link] [comments]

/u/Khaar, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox pc Beta, games won't start for me :( - Similar Threads - Beta games won't

2. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)": Title. Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows Firewall while updating Windows and has...
  3. The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds won't launch from Xbox beta app (got it with game pass): Played The Outer Worlds yesterday for quite some time without any problems. Today i wanted to launch the game via the xbox app & also tried it with microsoft store and it just won't launch, it...
  4. Xbox Beta App / Gaming Services won't install 0x800700b7

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App / Gaming Services won't install 0x800700b7: I have the problem that i bought gears 5 and wanted to preload it. I tried to install it and with it the application gaming services was downloaded too. Both couldnt be installed because of the...
  5. Xbox (beta) pc game pass app won't install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) pc game pass app won't install.: Hey, I was hoping for some help.. The installer just crashes every time I try to install the app - I click the tick to accept the terms, I then click install and nothing happens. I've tried with...
  6. Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?: Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is Rise of Nations, but I also had Undertale,...
  7. Xbox (Beta) PC games won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) PC games won't install: My windows is currently updated to latest version and as far as I am aware the app is also up to date. But Mutant Year Zero, Crosscode and Kingsway won't install, the button goes to prepare then...
  8. Games won't launch on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch on Xbox Beta: I own a Game Pass for PC and played without a problem for some days and since yesterday all games refuse to launch. After hitting play I just get back to the Xbox Beta homepage. I tried solving...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App PC - Games won't update, stuck in queue: Sea of Thieves, as well as Forza 4 need me to update them in order to be able to play, but both just tell me that they are queued and won't start downloading. I have tried to restart the updates,...
  10. Xbox Live on PC Beta - some games consistently won't download

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live on PC Beta - some games consistently won't download: Some games never pass the "Preparing" stage of the installation - they always go into Error mode with this error: Turn on Windows Update Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update...