Xbox PC Beta not downloading game

Discus and support Xbox PC Beta not downloading game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; First time I'm using Game Pass on PC and last night started to download Outer Worlds. It was 22% and then I closed PC. Now I'm trying to resume but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anil2629, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/Anil2629
    /u/Anil2629 Guest

First time I'm using Game Pass on PC and last night started to download Outer Worlds. It was 22% and then I closed PC. Now I'm trying to resume but it's stuck on 22% and not downloading. It's just stucked but other games not same. For example I tried to download Forza 4 and there is no problem.

submitted by /u/Anil2629
    [link] [comments]

/u/Anil2629, Oct 29, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't download Vampyr!

Hi KacperBartnik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

In order to download PC games from the new Xbox Game pass for PC, you'll need to first download the Xbox Console Companion app (Beta) and then download the Xbox Game Pass PC app (Beta) from this website,

Xbox Game Pass for PC
    . Then, you need to make sure you have Windows version 1903.

Do you have all of these requirements? Where are you trying to download the game? Can you download other games from the Xbox Game Pass for PC?
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live on PC

Yes you just need to use the Xbox app ti purchase and download games. There is a subscription service of Game Pass PC beta, you get 100 PC games to play. Your PC needs to be running the Windows 10 1903 update, to use Game Pass PC beta.
  5. FreakyHokage Win User

game pass bad

I had to download the Xbox Beta app on my PC before it allowed me to use my game pass
  6. RyuKenDK Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

Thema:

1. Xbox PC Beta not downloading game - Similar Threads - Beta downloading game

2. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)": Title. Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows Firewall while updating Windows and has...
  3. PSA About Xbox (Beta) Game Pass Downloads

in XBoX on Windows
    PSA About Xbox (Beta) Game Pass Downloads: tldr; Download stops when doing other things. Something I discovered but haven't seen much talk of it on forums: For the last couple of years, I've noticed that Play Anywhere games through the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) unable to download Sea of Thieves using Xbox (beta) App: I have tried all the issues and work around on the forum and Rare forum, including updates, reset store, re-sign in. Is it also an known issues for game pass unable to download sea of thieves?...
  5. Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5%

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) app on PC stops downloading game on 5%: I wanted to install The Outer Worlds, but it stucks on 5% (or 2.1GB). I bought game pass from microsoft. Already tried to clear cache and reinstall everything. I installed the newest version of...
  6. 0x80073cf9 error (sometimes) when attempting to download games on Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80073cf9 error (sometimes) when attempting to download games on Xbox Beta app: Hello, I hit the following error when installing titles sometimes. Retrying doesn't resolve it but often cancelling and restarting seems to do so. I have been using the download queue feature...
  7. Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service: Yeah, so.. like a lot of us, I woke up one day with no internet speed. Naturally check the task manager, end up having to force force disable Delivery Optimization through the Registry, and now I...
  8. unable to download games from xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download games from xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I just purchased Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I select a game with game pass, I'm redirected to the join screen. I checked and it is the beta app that's installed. I have logged out and rebooted...
  9. cant download games from the beta app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download games from the beta app on pc: Three days ago my installed games stopped working, i redownloaded them but most of them stop on 89% and then it just cycles the same loop of downloading 4.4mbit and nothing happens. the weird...
  10. xbox beta app not download games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app not download games: stuck on 0% tried to sign out then in tried to restart my pc tried to reinstall the game tried to download other game nothing happens and once i went to Microsoft store then i found Microsoft...