Xbox PC (Beta) - See download/install queue

Discus and support Xbox PC (Beta) - See download/install queue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Perhaps I'm missing something, but the Xbox PC (Beta) application does not appear to show the current queue anywhere. I have opted to download/install... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PreyCor, Jul 19, 2019.

1. /u/PreyCor
    /u/PreyCor Guest

Perhaps I'm missing something, but the Xbox PC (Beta) application does not appear to show the current queue anywhere. I have opted to download/install a game, but got notified of an app update and opted to install that too. Now the game is just showing queued... and I'm still waiting 10 mins later.

submitted by /u/PreyCor
    [link] [comments]

/u/PreyCor, Jul 19, 2019
  2. The gr8 flame Win User

Destiny beta code not working

I redeemed a beta code for the Xbox 360 Destiny Beta on my computer and it doesn't show up in my download queue on either Xbox or PC
  3. mmarkwell Win User

All xbox one apps wont update or download new

just to add to this I discovered something new. In the xbox queue I have netflix installing but it seems frozen. If I pause the installation and then unpause the installation the download will jump like 3mb and change the precentage of the download but then
    just freeze again. My network shows no download speeds to the right of the queue where you would motmally see how fast you are downloading
  4. JohnnyXeo Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle Trouble

If it's not in ready to install try looking in the queue again to see if it is downloading again. I also recommend resetting the Xbox to see if that helps as well.
  5. igotgame1075 Win User

Halo 5 early access Codes for preview members

Figured it out!

The special invitation was in my queue, even though it showed 0. I had to download something else (in my case the feedback app for the xbox preview), then the special invite showed in my queue. I cancelled the feedback app and installed the special invitation
    and then restarted the beta.

Finally got in!!
  6. DisabledDoggo Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle Trouble

If it's not in ready to install try looking in the queue again to see if it is downloading again. I also recommend resetting the Xbox to see if that helps as well.
    ok thanks
Thema:

1. Xbox PC (Beta) - See download/install queue - Similar Threads - Beta download install

2. Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) won't let me download/play games?: Just as the title says: I can't download or play any games, including ones I have installed on my PC? The only game showing up in my Installed Games is Rise of Nations, but I also had Undertale,...
  3. Xbox (beta) PC - error 0x80070005 while downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) PC - error 0x80070005 while downloading: Dear Community, I bought game pass beta today. I have a problem with games that need acceptance by administrator. When i try to download them, there is an information about an error 0x80070005....
  4. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games Error code: 0x80070005: Hi, I have read multiple threads on this and I am still no further forward. Tried the Sign in uncheck Admin permissions including passwords2 Tried updating to 1903 ( and checked for the ones...
  5. Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?: Hello, im having issues downloading games on the game pass using the xbox (beta) app on win 10. If i run a different game while trying to download something, the download just stops. It sits there...
  6. Problems downloading after recent beta branch update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems downloading after recent beta branch update: After the recent beta updates I've been having this issue with downloading certain things. At first it only happened with apps such as the Microsoft store, blue-ray player and mytube. The issue...
  7. Xbox (Beta) app don't download on D drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app don't download on D drive: I bought Game Pass last month but I can't install any game on my secondary drive (D drive). The error code is 0x80073d0b I searched the community posts but I didn't find any answer. I can't...
  8. Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta): I have new xbox game pass and i'm playing some games with new app, xbox(beta). However, when i'm trying to download Wolfeinstein 2, it downloads until 331.8mb and never continues. I have tried to...
  9. Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cfc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (beta) download problems Error: 0x80073cfc: If I want to download Metro, Wolfenstein, Prey or other games with admin rights then I get an error 0x80073cfc. I have admin rights. Can someone help me ? 4e9ed213-a2b8-4018-af67-e0d1d01fe7f8
  10. Error downloading from Xbox beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    Error downloading from Xbox beta app: Hi all, Is anyone else having issues downloading Hello Neighbor after subscribing to Xbox game pass for PC? I immediately get an error when the Xbox beta apps says starting 0%. The error code is...