Xbox PC (Beta) - See download/install queue

Discus and support Xbox PC (Beta) - See download/install queue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Perhaps I'm missing something, but the Xbox PC (Beta) application does not appear to show the current queue anywhere. I have opted to download/install... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PreyCor, Jul 19, 2019.

1. /u/PreyCor
    /u/PreyCor Guest

Perhaps I'm missing something, but the Xbox PC (Beta) application does not appear to show the current queue anywhere. I have opted to download/install a game, but got notified of an app update and opted to install that too. Now the game is just showing queued... and I'm still waiting 10 mins later.

submitted by /u/PreyCor
    [link] [comments]

/u/PreyCor, Jul 19, 2019
  2. The gr8 flame Win User

Destiny beta code not working

I redeemed a beta code for the Xbox 360 Destiny Beta on my computer and it doesn't show up in my download queue on either Xbox or PC
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

game pass app remote installation not working

1. Make sure your PC is on and connected to a network. Your PC must be turned on and connected to the internet for remote install to work.

Note If the PC is in Sleep mode, offline, or shut down, the game will not begin downloading. If in Sleep mode or offline, the game will be added to the download queue and begin once the PC is woken up or reconnected to the internet. If the
      PC was shut down, the game will not be added to the download queue until the next time you install another game. If the PC is shut down during the install, the game will continue upon restart.
    2. Make sure you’re signed in to your PC with the same Microsoft account as your Xbox Live account.

Note If multiple users are signed in to the PC when a remote install is started, you may see a “401 Unauthorized” error message. You can try again later or wait until you’re physically on the device.
    3. Make sure you’re signed in to the Xbox (Beta) and Microsoft Store apps with the same Microsoft account as your Xbox Live account. Note that the apps don’t need to be running.
  4. mmarkwell Win User

All xbox one apps wont update or download new

just to add to this I discovered something new. In the xbox queue I have netflix installing but it seems frozen. If I pause the installation and then unpause the installation the download will jump like 3mb and change the precentage of the download but then
    just freeze again. My network shows no download speeds to the right of the queue where you would motmally see how fast you are downloading
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Bundle Trouble

If it's not in ready to install try looking in the queue again to see if it is downloading again. I also recommend resetting the Xbox to see if that helps as well.
  6. igotgame1075 Win User

Halo 5 early access Codes for preview members

Figured it out!

The special invitation was in my queue, even though it showed 0. I had to download something else (in my case the feedback app for the xbox preview), then the special invite showed in my queue. I cancelled the feedback app and installed the special invitation
    and then restarted the beta.

Finally got in!!
Thema:

1. Xbox PC (Beta) - See download/install queue - Similar Threads - Beta download install

2. [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by

in XboX Insiders
    [Beta ring] Download queue not downloading during stand-by: Since my dashboard was reverted to the old one, I have noticed that downloads have stopped being reliable. I felt like playing CoD so I put a bunch on download last night intending to wake up to...
  3. Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games: I am currently downloading a game and I saw that the app is running at a constant GPU usage at over 50% and its hogging up my ability to play other games, any help on how to stop it from using...
  4. Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC won't download missing app dependencies: I'm running the latest version of Windows 10, and have been trying to install the Xbox (Beta) App so that I'm able to play a few games from my Xbox on PC/sit in a party chat with my friends while...
  5. Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download the early access beta for modern warfare: I have bought the game in xbox store, and it doesnt show that i can download the beta. Help me please:) 8bc6550a-3ecc-41f9-a4ed-75c3623f45b4
  6. MW Beta slow download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW Beta slow download: I uninstalled the beta during the issues and reinstalled. After 2 hrs im still only at 4%. I have 1GB fios which is showing 760 down in the network test. Any solutions??? Will take over 24hrs at...
  7. admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc: Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on my pc and thats mine and I'v tried every way...
  8. where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i download the preview beta ring 1910: i need the preview delta ring 1910.190908-1922 SO VERSION, to install it on my new hard drive, i have a xbox one s 1681 [img] 6ca31e10-e8f9-4e8d-8e61-f4943e8ef6d7
  9. Gears 5 download game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 download game pass pc beta: I was able to play gears 5 on the first day of its early release with the game pass on PC, even so the next few days. Then on its actual release date i think it had an update and it wouldn't...
  10. Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC beta app- freezes on install button when i download the installer, or just stays on...: Ive downloaded the latest windows update (just to get it out of the way) and my pc app used to work. once I couldn't install some games I tried to reinstall the app and now everytime I download...