Xbox PC Game Bar Recordings on mobile

Discus and support Xbox PC Game Bar Recordings on mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ! I use my desktop PC very often, & to record clips I use the Xbox Game Bar. I have a lot of recordings on my PC, & I was wondering if there was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SiXth7th, Jul 12, 2022.

1. SiXth7th
    SiXth7th Guest

Hello ! I use my desktop PC very often, & to record clips I use the Xbox Game Bar. I have a lot of recordings on my PC, & I was wondering if there was any way I could view those recordings on mobile, without having to download & send each one though a messaging application. For example, view them through the Xbox mobile app. Thank you in advance!

:)

SiXth7th, Jul 12, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, SiXth7th. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If you are not using third party apps to send your captures to the Xbox Live or to a social website, you would need to upload them to OneDrive, Twitter or any video uploading website/platform and download them on your mobile. I'm sorry about this.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Forsaken Banter Win User

Recording for youtube

4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

cant records screen

Are you trying to record gameplay using Game Bar while streaming you Xbox to PC?
  6. WindyToast49248 Win User

Gears 5 gamertag already taken

what are these? Which one will I see in game?
    name#1234 - Xbox PC app & Game Bar

name1234- Xbox One, mobile app, & games*
Thema:

1. Xbox PC Game Bar Recordings on mobile - Similar Threads - Game Bar Recordings

2. Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working: When I press Win+Alt+G to record the last 30 seconds it doesn't work for me. I tried changing the keybinds but it still won't work. But it works just fine with regular recordings. I'm on Windows...
  3. Xbox Game Bar will not record audio while recording device is being used by another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar will not record audio while recording device is being used by another...: I have Xbox Game Bar on my computer as I use it to record game clips, that gets pretty irritating to do if Xbox Game Bar won't record my microphone and only my friends'. I have all the settings...
  4. xbox game bar recording lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar recording lag: I just resetted my pc and launched xbox game bar, I tried to record with high quality setting and 60fps an it was very laggy before I reset my pc the xbox game bar app was recording very smoothly...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Audio Recording Not Working Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Recording Not Working Properly: I'm trying to clip lunar client (Minecraft) on my laptop. I have set the audio (via audio settings on game bar) to record only my game, however it is still recording my system sounds (e.g. game...
  6. Xbox game bar recordings not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar recordings not saving: Hello Spongebobs, I want to clear out that this is not an urgent problem, but I would enjoy if it was solved AHEM, so I was playing geometry dash verifying a level. So, I record it on Xbox...
  7. Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out: I use the "record last 30s" a lot and I noticed that if I tab out it just stops recording the audio permanently, in game as well, until I mute and unmute my mic. Why is this happening? EDIT: It...
  8. Xbox game bar recordings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar recordings: I had my captures folder saved to a harddrive that failed and now all of my clips are saved to the temp folder with no "captures" folder on the site. I don't know how to save these clips to a new...
  9. Xbox game bar recording glitchy when watching back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar recording glitchy when watching back: Hello! Recently my xbox game bar recorder seems to be broken. Regardless of what game I play, if I play on fullscreen or not or how do I start the recording, every time I watch back the recording...
  10. When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording?

in XBoX on Windows
    When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording?: Title. There's an option to record the last 30 seconds, but then that's it, it doesn't seem like there's an option to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay and then continue the recording, so...