Xbox PC Game Pass App

Discus and support Xbox PC Game Pass App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi i am trying to download the xbox pc game pass app on pc but everytime i click on the app it doesnt work and i am left with a pop up saying "The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Justler96, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Justler96
    Justler96 Guest

Xbox PC Game Pass App

Hi i am trying to download the xbox pc game pass app on pc but everytime i click on the app it doesnt work and i am left with a pop up saying "The specified user does not have a valid profile". How can i correct the issue? Thanks in advance.

:)

Justler96, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

3. FreakRoach Win User

Minecraft

4. QxTKING Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass(beta)

Hi Copdroid,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Xbox game pass for PC is strictly games for the PC. You do not need an Xbox console. The Xbox beta app is downloadable on the PC itself. Here is a

FAQ on game pass for PC

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why won't it let me install this?

Try using the Xbox app, not the Xbox Console Companion. There's a new Xbox app that is for the PC Game Pass.
Thema:

Xbox PC Game Pass App

1. Xbox PC Game Pass App - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass, Game App Removal: Hi, So I recently reinstalled Windows 10 after a significant hardware change, and then reinstalled the "Xbox (Beta)" app for the Xbox Game Pass, both on my (C:) Drive. All of the Game Pass games...
  3. Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass app for Android signs in but won't show Reward info etc: Hi there, The Xbox Game Pass app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Android) signs in but won't show my reward info. This means I have missed out on claiming some points. I also can't view any current...
  4. Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there plans to have access to the Game Pass App from Windows 10 PC ?: Currently we can only access through the app for Android and iOS or the Xbox app itself but not through the xbox app of Windows 10 . Thanks. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  5. Cant re-Install Xbox Game Pass (PC) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant re-Install Xbox Game Pass (PC) app: Hi, last month I installed the Xbox Game pass PC app, I downloaded several games and play them without any issue, but one day, suddenly, the app doesnt download games anymore. Every game I picked,...
  6. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  7. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: Im struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen),...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store: I have xbox game pass ultimate it is showing xbox game pass for console. in the xbox companion app and on the Microsoft store website it used to show. xbox game pass ultimate for me now it only...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC App - Crash after Login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC App - Crash after Login: I've downloaded the Xbox Game Pass PC App on the day it was announced and have installed two games. Since two weeks I noticed, that I'm no longer logged into my account, but I could continue to...
  10. Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions: Enjoying this new service but in my time using it I have come up with a couple suggestions to make the app better. I will add to this as I continue to find quirks. Feel free to contribute your...