Xbox PC Game Pass App

Discus and support Xbox PC Game Pass App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi i am trying to download the xbox pc game pass app on pc but everytime i click on the app it doesnt work and i am left with a pop up saying "The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Justler96, Jun 12, 2019 at 6:02 PM.

1. Justler96
    Justler96 Guest

Xbox PC Game Pass App

Hi i am trying to download the xbox pc game pass app on pc but everytime i click on the app it doesnt work and i am left with a pop up saying "The specified user does not have a valid profile". How can i correct the issue? Thanks in advance.

:)

2. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

3. QxTKING Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

4. [Lucas Tavares] Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

5. MikeJacz Win User

Error code: 0x80070005 - Paradox Rome Imperator

Sorry this is for the PC Game Pass, in the beta PC App.
  6. SmokewoodBlues Win User

When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via Ultimate game pass?

No you cannot. Only 15 of the "Xbox game pass for PC games" show in the app.
Thema:

Xbox PC Game Pass App

1. Xbox PC Game Pass App - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game on the xbox app beta with game pass: Basically the title says it all. I cannot download games with the xbox app because i am getting the Error 0x80070005 when trying to download a game. c3498a78-654b-48ac-bbc4-69f04c20d396
  3. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  4. Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Got Xbox Game Pass on PC but the Xbox (beta) app's store just does not work.: So I got game pass ultimate and downloaded the app on PC but whenever I go to the store to browse the games it brings up a "sorry partner" message and tells me to restart the app but this never...
  5. XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass for PC App - Unable to Login / No Games Are Playable: Hi. I have a few issues that may or may not be linked to my login issue. 1) I can login to everything (i.e. the Windows store) however I cannot login to the XBOX Game Pass App. When I click...
  6. Problems with Xbox Games Pass App (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Games Pass App (PC): I'm not able to download Sinner or Everspace. It comes up an error message with Everspace, and refered to Sinner, it just doesn't start downloading. I tried rebooting the app and the PC, it didn't...
  7. Issues With the PC XBOX Game Pass App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues With the PC XBOX Game Pass App: Hi everyone. So i'm having a plethora of issues with the app that i can't seem to solve First for some reason, my antivirus (avast) was detecting every exe of a new game i installed from the app...
  8. Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...: Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on the app, any game I try to play sends me to...
  9. Can't install Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox App) on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Xbox App) on Windows 10: Hello, I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play games on my Windows 10 PC, But I cant install the Xbox Game app! It says that my device is incompatible but I'm running the latest version...
  10. Xbox App and Game pass Apps - iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App and Game pass Apps - iOS: Hello there, I have a small gripe in that the iOS Xbox companion app runs in landscape mode and the Game pass app runs in Portrait mode! This is fine however when you go to the Game pass app...