Xbox PC Game Pass Games Stressing My GPU (RTX 2080Su)

Discus and support Xbox PC Game Pass Games Stressing My GPU (RTX 2080Su) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On various two different games (outer worlds and frost punk) whenever i play them they they send my RTX 2080 super fans into overdrive. On any games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JamesLewis_235, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Xbox PC Game Pass Games Stressing My GPU (RTX 2080Su)

On various two different games (outer worlds and frost punk) whenever i play them they they send my RTX 2080 super fans into overdrive.

On any games I play through Steam my GPU is as quiet as a mouse.

I have seen others complain of this. Please advise

:)

JamesLewis_235, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Okay.

I'm running a standard RTX 2080 with a dual fan. I play in 1440P (2560x1440). Everything is on Very High except for textures, these are on 'Ultra'.

Assuming you have good airflow, you should be able to do 1440P easily, just don't try to max the graphics, even on the super, it will push a little too hard.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

When you say '2080Su' are you referring to a RTX2080 Super?

Seems a little odd that your graphics card fans are maxing out at only 1080P. Is your game definitely running at only 1920x1080?
  4. JamesLewis_235 Win User

graphics settings high resolution 1080.

i only get this issue when using the game pass. All my other games are happy at ultra 1080 with the rtx 2080
  5. JamesLewis_235 Win User

Hi,

When you say '2080Su' are you referring to a RTX2080 Super?

Seems a little odd that your graphics card fans are maxing out at only 1080P. Is your game definitely running at only 1920x1080?
    Yes it is a super and yes I’m sure its only 1080. It is odd and thats why I’m posting here!

it doesnt happen on any other platform. Only Xbox game pass.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi

I'm not familiar with Frost Punk, but I am with the Outer Worlds. What graphics settings are you using and what resolution?
Thema:

1. Xbox PC Game Pass Games Stressing My GPU (RTX 2080Su) - Similar Threads - Game Pass Games

2. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  3. Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the button: "Add to play later" in Xbox Game Pass: Hi, I don't have a button on my profile "Add to play Later" in Xbox Game Pass. I have two profiles on the console: mine and my girlfriend, example in the attachment. [img] [img]...
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hi everyone, I purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass in December as part of the $1 for 3 month promotion that was going on and I'm trying to redeem one of the perks (the free 6 months of Spotify)...
  5. Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...: Offered $1 ultimate game pass but then was charge the standard fee why was this f9749b7f-395c-430f-84df-fcb6adc3bd13
  6. Xbox Game Pass App in the latest Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass App in the latest Skip Ahead update: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  7. I uninstalled my mkxl because of game pass replacing the disc version and making the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled my mkxl because of game pass replacing the disc version and making the...: GamePass sucks. It replaced my MKXL disc version with DLC with a downloaded version with no dlc and now i uninstalled and reinstalling it from MS store while my disc in the console. However i am...
  8. Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: Fiz a assinatura do GamePass Ultimate, porem nenhum dos jogos inicia no meu xbox one, alguém sabe oque pode ser? I signed up for GamePass Ultimate, but none of the games start on my xbox one,...
  9. Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.: Hi I downloaded this game on game pass but am not getting any progress beyond mission 6 (where do the bees sleep). Can someone tell me if the game pass download is restricted to only 6 missions?...
  10. DLC purchases and Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    DLC purchases and Game Pass: Hi, i read today that if you buy DLC for a base game that you only have access to via Game Pass and then subsequently the base game is either removed or your subscription ends, you need to...