Xbox PC Game Pass Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Xbox PC Game Pass Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I got the PC Game Pass about 6-7 days ago and its really good, I used the new subscriber offer for £1 for 1 month and 2 months free - But I kind... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MsGnomie, Jul 2, 2022.

1. MsGnomie
    MsGnomie Guest

Hey,

I got the PC Game Pass about 6-7 days ago and its really good, I used the new subscriber offer for £1 for 1 month and 2 months free - But I kind of wished I chosen the Ultimate one now, so many more games for me to play and try!

Is it possible to upgrade to the Ultimate and still use my £1 for 1 month and 2 months free offer I got from the PC game pass version? Since the offer was the same.

Thanks for any help Xbox PC Game Pass Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate :)

:)

MsGnomie, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

That means your gold was upgraded to Ultimate (Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Xbox, and Game Pass for PC)
  3. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Subscription

Ultimate Game Pass include gold, game pass for Xbox, and game pass for PC. So once you upgrade, you will only be paying for 1 subscription. What you have on your account now would be converted to the Ultimate Game Pass.
  4. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

so it will not give me 1month more if i buy ultimate after game pass PC?

it wil only upgrade? yes pointless but if its only for 1€ im asking for this....if i have pc game pass and buy ultimate for 1€ now so if its will give me 1MONTH MORE or ONLY upgrade from pc game pass to ultimate?

or better was buy first ultimate and then pc game pass then shoudl give me 2months for 2€? or how...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Francia J. Win User

Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why it's not letting me play online I have an Xbox live gold membership

Just a friendly reminder though that you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online, Jimmyworley1.

It's either you will buy the Xbox Live Gold individually or upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and EA Play both for Xbox and PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox PC Game Pass Upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Upgrade

2. I cant upgrade live gold to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant upgrade live gold to game pass: good afternoon ! I can't upgrade my xbox live gold subscription to game pass ultimate. I bought a game pass gift code, but it does not activate. Then I tried to pay for a subscription through the...
  3. XBOX Gold Upgrade to Game pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Gold Upgrade to Game pass Ultimate: Hello I'm trying to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold membership to the game pass Ultimate, but it keeps giving me the region lock issue, I used to live in Brazil and now I moved to the USA, when I...
  4. I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have some problems when I want to upgrade to xbox game pass ultimete: I redeem some Xbox Live Gold. When I wanted to buy a xgpu to upgrade my membership, I found I can't pay it .It showed that the region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region...
  5. Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass: I currently am on Xbox Live Gold with a year plan and have until the 26th of december then the plan expires. I want to purchase a code for a year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Console only). My...
  6. Upgrading to series X with game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgrading to series X with game pass.: I currently own a Xbox one with live gold. I'm considering buying a bundle with a Xbox series X and 24 months gamepass. How easy is it to transfer my current account/gamertag to the series X using...
  7. Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Anniversary- game pass - upgrade?: Hi, I have been playing Skyrim Special Ed. thru Game Pass and was given an upgrade option to Anniversary Ed. when I last started the game. I accepted and paid about $19. Does this mean I own...
  8. Trouble upgrading to xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble upgrading to xbox game pass ultimate: I have just redeemed a year of Xbox gold and want to purchase game pass ultimate to convert the year. When I go to purchase it, it loads the part with the payment details but before I can select...
  9. Xbox Live Upgrade to Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Upgrade to Game Pass: Hi, I received a message from Xbox live thanking me for being an 'All Star Gold Member' with a reward of 5 months free subscription of Game Pass. Nice. A redeem code was provided (standard 25...
  10. Pls help! :) Cannot upgrade to game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Pls help! :) Cannot upgrade to game pass: So I’m trying to upgrade to game pass ultimate but it says something went wrong. I’ve restarted and unplugged to power cord still no luck. submitted by /u/Froggy_nips [link] [comments]