XBOX의 게임인 PE마인크래프트의 REALM서비스 구독해지를 할 수 없습니다 (Mod Translation: You can't unsubscribe from...

Discus and support XBOX의 게임인 PE마인크래프트의 REALM서비스 구독해지를 할 수 없습니다 (Mod Translation: You can't unsubscribe from... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; 도대체 매달 만원이 결 되는 서비스 구독 해지는 이 게 찾기 힘들게해놓은지 이해가 안되네요 벌써 몇개월치가 결 됐는데 환불도 안 테 어도 해지 그 시발놈의 해지 좀 찾기 쉽게 연동되면 어디가 덧납니까? 다른 것도 아니 PE마인크래프트, 마인크래프트 어플의... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by 창우오, Feb 7, 2019.

1. 창우오
    창우오 Guest

XBOX의 게임인 PE마인크래프트의 REALM서비스 구독해지를 할 수 없습니다 (Mod Translation: You can't unsubscribe from...

도대체 매달 만원이 결 되는 서비스 구독 해지는 이 게 찾기 힘들게해놓은지 이해가 안되네요

벌써 몇개월치가 결 됐는데 환불도 안 테 어도 해지 그 시발놈의 해지 좀 찾기 쉽게 연동되면 어디가 덧납니까?

다른 것도 아니 PE마인크래프트, 마인크래프트 어플의 료REALM서비스를 해지하여 매달 기 으로 결 되는 좇같은 그 만원좀 아끼 싶다는데

시발 청은 버튼 하나로 되 해지는 사이트 수십개를 뒤 도 안나오는게 미가 뒤 서 그런건지 궁금하네요

차라리 욕설사용으로 계 지를 시켜주세요 아예 엑스박스는 쓸 일도 없는데 매달 만원결 되는게 더 아까우니 그 좇도없는 어플서비스도 관리가 대로 안되면 그냥 계 을 삭 해달라 요

계 삭 도 시발 뒤 보는데 뭐 이딴식으로 복잡하 까다롭게 구는지 로봇입니까? 하 물어대는 보안프로그램도 이 도로는 안빡쳤는데 대단합니다

(Mod Translation)

I do not understand the hard to find a subscription service that is paid for every month.

I have already paid a few months, and I will not refund at least if it is easy to find the revocation of the time of the termination, how is it?

Other than that, PE Minecraft, the paid realm service of the Minecraft app, I would like to have a regular monthly payment, but I want to cherish a little.

I'm wondering if you're coming up with dozens of sites that become one of the buttons that you can apply.

I'd rather stop using profanity, so I don't even have to use Xbox, so it's close to being paid a monthly 10k app if the service is not managed properly, just delete the account and delete the accounts, what is the complicated and tricky robot? and the security
    program to ask is great, not too tight

:)

창우오, Feb 7, 2019
Thema: