Xbox performing actions by itself

Discus and support Xbox performing actions by itself in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this started a few days ago, but my xbox is performing actions without me pressing any button on my controller. I tried to just turn it off, because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChasingDoubts, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox performing actions by itself

So this started a few days ago, but my xbox is performing actions without me pressing any button on my controller. I tried to just turn it off, because I didn’t want to deal with it, and it turned back on by itself. Neither of my controllers are on, and
    its pressing stuff on its own. It signed in one of my profiles, has restarted my Xbox, subscribed me to streamers on Mixer, and more. It’s not my controllers because like I said, they’ve been off and it’s done stuff by itself. I guess I’m just wondering what
    the issue is and how to fix it. I’ve tried restarting it, hard restarting, unplugging and plugging back in, nothing has worked so far.

:)

ChasingDoubts, Oct 28, 2019
  2. JayDelgado Win User

I think someone has linked their device to your Xbox one, like WPAK said, check your settings
  3. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Check other remotes aswell such as smart tv remote or home sorround system remote sometimes they sync to your xbox one and allows controll from them
  4. ChasingDoubts Win User

thats not even a section i see under preferences, and there’s no other things that can connect to my xbox.
  5. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Do you have other controllers such as a guitar hero or something just incase check if they are on
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox performing actions by itself - Similar Threads - performing actions itself

2. I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize...

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize...: submitted by /u/PDXProCourier [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft performance on Xbox is garbage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft performance on Xbox is garbage: I really like Minecraft and what Microsoft has been doing to the game, but I am very disapointed with the performance of Minecraft on the Xbox One. My minecraft world doesn't have that much stuff...
  4. High speed bad performance.

in XboX Insiders
    High speed bad performance.: Can someone maybe help explain why my 100mbps down struggles to stream xcloud? submitted by /u/SeveruscYn [link] [comments]
  5. Tab A 2019 xCloud Performance?

in XboX Insiders
    Tab A 2019 xCloud Performance?: Hello everyone, just got the email that I’m in xCloud and I was thinking about getting the new tab A around Black Friday. Just curious to how it runs on there submitted by /u/petezahut15...
  6. My Xbox 360 "X" button is performing the same actions as my "Y" button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 "X" button is performing the same actions as my "Y" button.: I have been playing 2k18 on my Xbox 360 for about a full year now, and never has this problem occurred. While trying to steal the ball. you must press the "X" button in order to do so, but, I was...
  7. When DVR can't performing an action, my keyboard will become hell of a maddness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When DVR can't performing an action, my keyboard will become hell of a maddness: For example, when I tried to capture game video and it pop an info telling me hardware doesn't meet requirement, or clicking record last 1min gameplay but failed. After that, almost all the keys...
  8. "this action cannot be performed at this time" when canging offline account into live (x360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    "this action cannot be performed at this time" when canging offline account into live (x360): When making an xnox live account (18-) ffom an offline account ontthe xbox 360. in the last step i get the message "this action cannot be performed at this time". I tried it 3 times at...
  9. Action can't be performed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Action can't be performed: Trying to sign up for Xbox live account and get action can't be performed at this time try again later 8015402B 5cd50bb6-9296-4f3f-ab26-8925befee912
  10. "Can't Perform Action" when transferring profile from USB drive to HDD and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't Perform Action" when transferring profile from USB drive to HDD and ...: I have two separate maybe related problems, I'll start with the first one. The first problem was when I turned on my 360 yesterday my xbox live profile was missing (not on HDD) and when I tried...