Xbox perks problem

Discus and support Xbox perks problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a xbox game pass to get a perk - ori for sea of thieves, but I don’t have a pick up button, it’s on this perk only, [img] [img] how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VladRaikovski, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Xbox perks problem

I purchased a xbox game pass to get a perk - ori for sea of thieves, but I don’t have a pick up button, it’s on this perk only,
    Xbox perks problem [​IMG]

Xbox perks problem [​IMG]

how to fix it?

:)

VladRaikovski, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Xbox perks problem

Is it available to claim through a mobile device.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox perks problem

Have you got an android or apple phone? If so, then install game pass app on that, and get the perk off there instead, that might work for you.
  4. DeeJayEssTv Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultima Problems

Hi everybody, i'm getting problems with my GP ultimate subscription, when i'm trying to take my Perks the
    (PC XBOX BETA APP), tell me i don't have any subscription, but when im using my xbox i no have any problems so, in my xbox i can get the perks but i'm looking for a Perk in specific is Phantasy Star Online, in my xbox wont appear.
    There is maintenance fix, itll be fixed soon.
  5. AcidFluxUSMC73 Win User

Are there still any un-patched glitches for unlimited xp?

Out of 15 perks I quoted, you don't like 2 of them? Ok, no problem. Both have their uses, and when you've gotten all the other 'must-have' perks, a free perk is still a free perk. With 48 base perks, I can afford to have two 'useless' ones.
  6. raiders11 Win User

Robert Bowling confirms there will be no Second Chance/LS,OMA,Commando,nuke + More

I don't get what everyones problem is with a ghost or cold blooded like perk. I have no problem finding people and killing them, not only that but we have had a cold blooded/ ghost perk since the beginning so why complain now?
Thema:

Xbox perks problem

1. Xbox perks problem - Similar Threads - perks problem

2. Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC: Hi, I have game pass ultimate which clearly works as I can download and play games on both PC and xbox. However, when I use the xbox beta app it states that to use perk I must upgrade from game...
  3. Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable: I redeemed the PSO2 Game Pass perks before the exploits but never received my items. Now the option is unavailable and my PSO2 "Fresh Finds" premium shop says unavailable for investigation. How do...
  4. No Ultimate Perk for Phantasy Star Online 2 (USA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Ultimate Perk for Phantasy Star Online 2 (USA): For some odd reason the perks for PSO2 do not show up in the perk page, has it been removed or is this just a bug? 2411a67c-0ee0-48ab-afc1-3e4729542459
  5. Game Pass Ultimate Perk Rewards Buggy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate Perk Rewards Buggy?: I redeemed the PSO2 online perk but it was gone before I actually got to redeem it. I waited a few days to see if it would return but it never came back. I never got to truly redeem it. Not sure...
  6. Game pass ultimate perks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate perks: If you play world of tanks and have game pass ultimate, there is a very good bonus for you. 7 days of premium, 1250 gold and 3 tanks, 2 tier 5s and a tier 6. The Tier 6 the T-34-85 is one of the...
  7. Phantom Star online Perk [USA]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantom Star online Perk [USA]: So I redeemed my code but when I go in game it doesn't show up I have looked everywhere but when I go to my order history it says it's reedmed I have talk to others and it seems that it's not just...
  8. How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem Game Pass Perks on the Mobile App, etc?: I've been trying to redeem a DLC code from the new Perks featured with the Game Pass membership. It gave me a code to redeem somewhere else, either online it said (I've not been able to do this)...
  9. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks can't be redeemed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks can't be redeemed.: I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on a Microsoft account that I specifically made for gaming on Xbox. My Microsoft account for my PC is different. But I've signed in to the Windows 10 Xbox...
  10. Myvip perks and MyAchievement need to know problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Myvip perks and MyAchievement need to know problem: How much gamerscore must I earn to earn Myvip gems, and how many will I earn for reaching the gamerscore goal. d647c14f-99fd-49d8-bc06-a5e8b676083f