Xbox permanent suspension (ban)

Discus and support Xbox permanent suspension (ban) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my account got banned and the case upheld, so im wondering how do i refund my full account? And why, did i get banned from even accessing the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TinyPeepoSad, Oct 26, 2020.

1. TinyPeepoSad
    TinyPeepoSad Guest

So my account got banned and the case upheld, so im wondering how do i refund my full account? And why, did i get banned from even accessing the account, when all i did was say some of the wrong stuff to some people who were in my defense being toxic.
    Why not just give a permanent comms ban, you can still play your games and stuff, you just cant say anything. There is no reason that microsoft should be allowed to get away with banning an account and not giving a pemmy back if theyre not going to even let
    you log into the account.

:)

TinyPeepoSad, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Perma Ban

There's no set number of suspensions that can lead to a permanent ban. You can receive a permanent ban without ever having received a suspension before.
  3. Lein Kroniid Win User

Mw2!?

If a Suspension is "Permanent", that would make it a Ban, not a Suspension.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Account banning

Permanent bans are not issued lightly. If you've had multiple suspension in the past, that can lead to a permanent ban.
  5. MIKY 1968 Win User

Account banned

not a suspension and a permanent ban
  6. Smwutches Win User

Question

Multiple suspensions will result in a permanent ban, but there is no exact number. Depending on severity, you can receive a permanent ban on the first offense.
Thema:

1. Xbox permanent suspension (ban) - Similar Threads - permanent suspension ban

2. Comcast/Xfinity X1: How many communication suspensions lead to a permanent ban?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Comcast/Xfinity X1: How many communication suspensions lead to a permanent ban?: Comcast/Xfinity (Set-top Boxes) X1: How many communication suspensions lead to a permanent ban? Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The...
  3. 2Wire: I have permanent ban suspension without a date to tell me when it will go away

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: I have permanent ban suspension without a date to tell me when it will go away: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): I have permanent ban suspension without a date to tell me when it will go away I got banned from xbox live for telling people they are trash in the game destiny. I didn't...
  4. Permanent Ban/Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Ban/Suspension: Hello, Recently I have received a permanent ban for what is listed as Account Theft/Phishing. This came as a surprise to me because I have never tried such an act in my 13ish years as part of the...
  5. Permanent Ban/Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Ban/Suspension: Hello, Recently I have received a permanent ban for what is listed as Account Theft/Phishing. This came as a surprise to me because I have never tried such an act in my 13ish years as part of the...
  6. We should get warnings before permanent suspensions/ bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    We should get warnings before permanent suspensions/ bans: My account Was just permanently suspended because of someone accessing it and posting rude pics as the profile pic. Now I’ve lost my account and everything on it aswell as the console itself. I...
  7. Can't Chat? Suspension Ban Temporary and Permanent ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Chat? Suspension Ban Temporary and Permanent ?: So I got into an argument with some random guy who was trash talking me on a game mind you we were on the same team and he spammed my messages so I backfired some harsh words . So I'm assuming I...
  8. Permanent Ban/Suspension Support Appeal 3 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent Ban/Suspension Support Appeal 3 months: Hello and thank you for any support I may receive. My XBL account was Permanently Banned a little over 3 months ago. And over the course of these few months i've had away from gaming I wanted to...
  9. I got banned permanently suspension for communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned permanently suspension for communication: I got banned for saying the f-word to this kid so I got banned for 2 weeks. Then for no reason got banned permanently suspension. FOR NO REASON PLZZZ HELP ME!!! 9eaa4a11-105c-4174-b6ea-9730ce9a530a
  10. The permanent banning/suspension of my xbox live account - Plastication

in XBoX on Consoles
    The permanent banning/suspension of my xbox live account - Plastication: Hello I have logged on this morning to find my account has been suspended till "9999" I have looked through the email sent to me I have no recollection of theft or stealing I will admit I have...