Xbox phantom black controller

Discus and support Xbox phantom black controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a new phantom black controller from gamestop this is my second one.the home button doesn't work right.you have to hit it multiple times.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Professorjordan, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Xbox phantom black controller

I recently got a new phantom black controller from gamestop this is my second one.the home button doesn't work right.you have to hit it multiple times. It only does it with this color. Can someone please help me.

:)

Professorjordan, Mar 20, 2019
  2. aMexicanErb Win User

Feel the power of red controller

It is a pretty sweet looking controller, I just bought the Phantom Black controller myself not to long ago!
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

Hey Professorjordan,

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue, you will probably need to update the controller and it should fix your issue.

I know I have one of these controllers (the same color) and I currently have not had this issue.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Since these are new controllers, have you tried updating them? You can find instructions on how to do so here :

Update your Xbox One Controller

Let us know the results
  5. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Does it do the same thing both wired and wirelessly? Since you've mentioned it's already been updated, if it does, then most likely there's something defective with it and it would be need to be replaced. If you purchased it recently your best option would
    be to swap it out at the store. If it's past the return policy of where you bought it, but less than 90 days old, you can get a warranty replacement/repair either online or at a Microsoft Store.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. You may want to attempt a
    Soft Factory Reset
    on your console, the console could be experiencing software issues that could affect use of controllers. To correct this, the factory reset will keep your games and apps but reinstall the operating system on your console to remove any
    possible software errors.

Please let us know how this goes.
Thema:

1. Xbox phantom black controller - Similar Threads - phantom black controller

2. why can i not log into servers for mgs 5 the phantom pain

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i not log into servers for mgs 5 the phantom pain: im having problems with mgs 5 the phantom pain.i can not log into servers for it . has anyone else had this issue. 4774b8cd-0990-4770-919e-11426ce0c387
  3. PHANTOM HEADSET WONT GO AWAY!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    PHANTOM HEADSET WONT GO AWAY!!: Purchased a Razer Thresher and paired it with the Xbox one. It was not the 7.1 edition so i returned it. Since it has been paired with the xbox, ITS STILL THERE. Its not turned on. its not even...
  4. No Phantom weapon skins in Gear of war 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Phantom weapon skins in Gear of war 4: can somebody help me i have not received my phantom skins in gears of war 4. i been waiting since march. i need help e50a51a9-8f80-4230-bb5c-0b176c49cfd3
  5. Phantom game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantom game?: I am playing on a Lumia 950 with latest Win10 update. Another player informed me that I had an outstanding game with him that I hadn't played in 6 days. I cannot view the game and don't want it to...
  6. Is Phantom Dust dead?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Phantom Dust dead?: Is it just me or is almost no one still playing online multiplayer? 947a72d4-2c5f-4f73-901e-91495a653385
  7. Coop for The Phantom pain (vote)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coop for The Phantom pain (vote): basically sence mp is dead why not let us play the missions that snake sends his soldiers out to do for supplies,staff,etc,such a great,well made game should be played together and shared with...
  8. Gears of war 4 phantom skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 phantom skins: im still waiting for my gears of war 4 phantoms skin, ive been in the gears discord and spoken to the community manager on twitter and still no luck, any help? fd666cb6-3222-4d35-917f-be63ffe660af
  9. Gears of war Phantom skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war Phantom skins: I watch the complete gears of war las vegas. And get only hamerburst , snub boomshot markaza. Where are the others? The Server are crashing at the moment If get gnasher Lance ... I wanT it....
  10. FALLOUT SHELTER - PHANTOM DUST - I can't get it down since your release.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FALLOUT SHELTER - PHANTOM DUST - I can't get it down since your release.: [img] 2 games Since its launch I can not download until today date since Post has already tried everything I entered into counted with my internet operator ve if I was with speed connection...