Xbox phone app

Discus and support Xbox phone app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My microsoft account won't show up when I go to pick an account in the Xbox phone app but my family member's does. How can I fix this? (Mod Removed -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Austin350, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Austin350
    Austin350 Guest

Xbox phone app

My microsoft account won't show up when I go to pick an account in the Xbox phone app but my family member's does. How can I fix this?

(Mod Removed - Personal Information)

:)

Austin350, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Austin350 Win User

Xbox phone app

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times, I have put my outlook account into the phone, and I have cleared the app's data.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox phone app

Hello Austin,

Please refrain from posting anything related to personal information for the concern of account safety.

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to choose your account when using the Xbox app on your mobile device.

Our recommendation here, if it has not been attempted, please try to uninstall the app and then install it again.

Try this for us, or also provide what you have already attempted and we'll be glad to further help with this case.

Best wishes!
  4. SUPREME WAZEK Win User

APP (phone)

Will you be as surprised when the app is siht as you are that there isn't one after 2 months?
  5. dzyd Win User

APP (phone)

*** apple. im on android.

APP= application for a smartphone.
  6. WH1TECH4P3L Win User

APP (phone)

Apparently we're waiting for Apple, Which means it's imminent.

Hopefully see something next week!
Thema:

Xbox phone app

1. Xbox phone app - Similar Threads - phone app

2. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  3. your phone app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    your phone app on xbox: hello... i have read there is an app "your phone" for xbox. i have xbox one s (german) and cant find "your phone" or "ihr smartphone" on microsoft store... any help pls...thx...
  4. Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be an Xbox Avatar Editor app for mobile phones like iPhone?: I know that the Xbox Avatar Editor is now out on Xbox One and Windows 10, but I was really really hoping it would be released on all mobile phones including iPhone. Will this ever be possible?...
  5. Xbox one app for Android phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one app for Android phone: I got the app on my phone and it says lets get started and says "enter the code from the console update screen" well ive looked and cant find any code for the Update. Keep in mind im new to xbox....
  6. Cannot Message Friends on Xbox App (Phone)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot Message Friends on Xbox App (Phone): i have an xbox i play regularly with friends where i also message alot. about a month ago i downloaded the xbox app and used it for parties when i didnt have a mic or to message friends when i...
  7. Where do i find the code to link my xbox one x to my xbox app on my phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Where do i find the code to link my xbox one x to my xbox app on my phone: It don't see the code on the update screen like the app says 34df15c3-0a72-4bb3-9922-ffb90d81392b
  8. Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one friends list shows empty on console but shows all friends on phone app: A week ago, my friends list was working just fine on all devices. About a week ago, my console (Xbox One S) started showing that I have zero friends. I can see and browse my friends on the Xbox...
  9. PC Won't Connect The Xbox App To Xbox But Works Fine On Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Won't Connect The Xbox App To Xbox But Works Fine On Phone: Having issues connecting my pc xbox app to my xbox. It worked fine before quite a few months ago but have had no such luck. I've tried inputting the IP address, restarting both systems, disabling...
  10. Xbox App for iOS overheats the phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App for iOS overheats the phone.: Hello. I'm one of these people who deactivates automatic updates due to me always being without a wi fi connection most of the time, I just updated the Xbox App for iOS and I saw they added some...