Xbox Phone games sync?

Discus and support Xbox Phone games sync? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm just curious, games brought on the windows phone store, is completely seperate from apps brought on xbox one and the pc? i've noticed ive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tiiberseptim, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Tiiberseptim
    Tiiberseptim Guest

Xbox Phone games sync?

Hello,

I'm just curious, games brought on the windows phone store, is completely seperate from apps brought on xbox one and the pc? i've noticed ive had to constantly buy duplicate copies of various apps/games

any help greatly appreciated

thanks

Rhys

:)

Tiiberseptim, Mar 27, 2014
  2. mnty
    mnty Guest
    Aghhh! Games won't load up from the disc

I phoned game this morning explained about what was wrong with this Xbox one, and told to bring it in and will exchange it over Xbox Phone games sync? :)

3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    How many consoles do you have include gaming pc and handled

Umm 1 Console. Xbox 360 :blush:
    I have a phone and tablet too but don't really play games on them.

King Tones, Mar 27, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Xbox Phone games sync?

Yes, as these are all separate platforms they are different versions of the game.

If you want to play on another platform after buying on one originally, you need to purchase the new platform's version of the game. However, in those cases you can sometimes find that multiple purchases are discounted; for instance, anyone who bought Halo:
    Spartan Assault on Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 before 15th December 2013 was offered the game on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One at a reduced price ($5).

maxen, Mar 28, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Xbox Phone games sync?

Yes, as these are all separate platforms they are different versions of the game.

If you want to play on another platform after buying on one originally, you need to purchase the new platform's version of the game. However, in those cases you can sometimes find that multiple purchases are discounted; for instance, anyone who bought Halo:
    Spartan Assault on Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 before 15th December 2013 was offered the game on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One at a reduced price ($5).
  6. Dr Slaphead Win User

Windows Phone Games

They do have 'Red Stripe deals' Goto Store-Games-Collections-Red stripe deals. Not much on there currently but changes every week. To answer your other question, you have to buy both versions as far as I'm aware.
  7. Mexicola1984 Win User

Windows Phone Games

Theres some great games available! Picked up Angry Birds Star Wars and grabbed that free Tetris one, which is great fun, similar to the Bejewelled Blitz i think its called. Cheers all for the recommendations! Think ill be getting Civ Rev as love the 360
    version. Do they have DoTW for them and say you have the 360 version....do you have to buy the Mobile version? Stupid question as Im guessing yes!
  8. Xboxfanuk Win User

Windows Phone Games

9. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Windows Phone Games

Wordament and Alphajax are decent multiplayer word games (both free and with cheevs). If you enjoy the Arkham games, give Batman: Dark Knight Rises a trial... pricey, but a decent game.
Thema:

Xbox Phone games sync?

1. Xbox Phone games sync? - Similar Threads - Phone games sync

2. How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I stream my xbox games (console streaming) to my phone?: submitted by /u/amgoingleft [link] [comments]
  3. why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Mobile
    why are Windows Phone games missing from Xbox profile?: Upon hearing the news that Microsoft will be shutting down all support to Windows Phone devices in mid December it was my intention to buy a WP7/8 Phone and complete the achievements on 2...
  4. made a game on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    made a game on my phone: I made a game on my phone moved it to my computur but cant think how to get it on with the war plant i play on computor and i want it back on my war plant on my computor but dont know how to...
  5. Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know if you can stream games from your xbox to your phone yet. In the game...: submitted by /u/TacticalTrioGamingYT [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone: Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Gamepad already supports Android, so you can use it on Android games. (First gen Xbox One Gamepad does not use Bluetooth). The Xbox app on Android have tons of...
  7. my phone was used to buy Microsoft games without my knowledge

in XBoX on Mobile
    my phone was used to buy Microsoft games without my knowledge: My son's phone number was used to buy games from Microsoft and the bill was debited on my account as I pay for his phone bills. what surprises me is that we do not have an xbox but a ps4 so there...
  8. Bought game on the phone for Xbox 1 I don’t see it in the Xbox folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game on the phone for Xbox 1 I don’t see it in the Xbox folder: bought battlefeild v and can not find it to download on my xbox bd427bdd-0349-450a-8ff7-39961a18a6a8
  9. Receiving Achievement Notifications On Phone While Not Playing Any Games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Receiving Achievement Notifications On Phone While Not Playing Any Games: I keep getting notifications on my phone and laptop while I'm not playing xbox or even when my xbox is off. I think maybe someone might be using my account to play Halo MCC but I'm not 100% sure...
  10. Why i cant purchase games by phone payment ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant purchase games by phone payment ?: After i purchase RainBow 6 seage i cannot buy another games and stuffs i rly want to buys some plats for warframe until sales will be over but i cannot please help me.I bought a lot game sby phone...