Xbox Phone games sync?

Discus and support Xbox Phone games sync? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm just curious, games brought on the windows phone store, is completely seperate from apps brought on xbox one and the pc? i've noticed ive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tiiberseptim, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Tiiberseptim
    Tiiberseptim Guest

Xbox Phone games sync?

Hello,

I'm just curious, games brought on the windows phone store, is completely seperate from apps brought on xbox one and the pc? i've noticed ive had to constantly buy duplicate copies of various apps/games

any help greatly appreciated

thanks

Rhys

:)

Tiiberseptim, Mar 27, 2014
  2. mnty
    mnty Guest
    Aghhh! Games won't load up from the disc

I phoned game this morning explained about what was wrong with this Xbox one, and told to bring it in and will exchange it over Xbox Phone games sync? :)

3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    How many consoles do you have include gaming pc and handled

Umm 1 Console. Xbox 360 :blush:
    I have a phone and tablet too but don't really play games on them.

King Tones, Mar 27, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Xbox Phone games sync?

Yes, as these are all separate platforms they are different versions of the game.

If you want to play on another platform after buying on one originally, you need to purchase the new platform's version of the game. However, in those cases you can sometimes find that multiple purchases are discounted; for instance, anyone who bought Halo:
    Spartan Assault on Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 before 15th December 2013 was offered the game on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One at a reduced price ($5).

maxen, Mar 28, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Xbox Phone games sync?

Yes, as these are all separate platforms they are different versions of the game.

If you want to play on another platform after buying on one originally, you need to purchase the new platform's version of the game. However, in those cases you can sometimes find that multiple purchases are discounted; for instance, anyone who bought Halo:
    Spartan Assault on Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 before 15th December 2013 was offered the game on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One at a reduced price ($5).
  6. Dr Slaphead Win User

Windows Phone Games

They do have 'Red Stripe deals' Goto Store-Games-Collections-Red stripe deals. Not much on there currently but changes every week. To answer your other question, you have to buy both versions as far as I'm aware.
  7. Mexicola1984 Win User

Windows Phone Games

Theres some great games available! Picked up Angry Birds Star Wars and grabbed that free Tetris one, which is great fun, similar to the Bejewelled Blitz i think its called. Cheers all for the recommendations! Think ill be getting Civ Rev as love the 360
    version. Do they have DoTW for them and say you have the 360 version....do you have to buy the Mobile version? Stupid question as Im guessing yes!
  8. Xboxfanuk Win User

Windows Phone Games

9. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Windows Phone Games

Wordament and Alphajax are decent multiplayer word games (both free and with cheevs). If you enjoy the Arkham games, give Batman: Dark Knight Rises a trial... pricey, but a decent game.
Thema:

Xbox Phone games sync?

1. Xbox Phone games sync? - Similar Threads - Phone games sync

2. How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk: Before My son left home he made purchases to fifa on his phone making a huge phone bill, ( he will not help me with this as he refuses to except what he's done) the phone company won't help and...
  3. I sugest fullscreen on phones for Xbox game stream. I have an A70 and a quarter of my phone...

in XboX Insiders
    I sugest fullscreen on phones for Xbox game stream. I have an A70 and a quarter of my phone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Serban_G [link] [comments]
  4. Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with streaming to your phone not working for certain games?: I have previously had Bless Unleashed working via streaming no trouble but recently it just says connection isn't strong enough (it's fine) and crashes the streaming app and sometimes the xbox...
  5. I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?

in XboX Insiders
    I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?: . submitted by /u/HyperzGaming [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/leonkoo [link] [comments]
  7. Do you think there will be a time when you can stream any game you want to your phone,...

in XboX Insiders
    Do you think there will be a time when you can stream any game you want to your phone,...: With the world in a state of panic, but the app still improving, I find it hard to see where the app will be going. Could i, one day in the not so distant future, pull out my phone and find the...
  8. Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.: I have been selected for project x cloud but I want to play games from my console on my phone? Can someone help me set this up? Because I cannot find clear instruction on how to do this. I'm also...
  9. Streaming test went super well needs good internet and a good phone. Wont stream xbox360 games

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming test went super well needs good internet and a good phone. Wont stream xbox360 games: I got into this with low expectations of 3-4 second leg however playing halo 5 on forge was only about a fraction of a second behind even with my low internet speed that will be upgraded. I often...
  10. How can i stream games to my phone?

in XboX Insiders
    How can i stream games to my phone?: I'm trying to stream games, but i don't know what to do once i download the insider app on my xbox, can someone help? submitted by /u/ThatPancake25 [link] [comments]