Xbox physical media

Discus and support Xbox physical media in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] Xbox physical media spoiled by itself! I have a game in physical media for about 2 years and a half, always kept it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Váh, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Váh
    Váh Guest

Xbox physical media

Xbox physical media [​IMG]

:)

2. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox physical media

Hello Váh,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this involves a disc becoming damaged.

Has this damage occurred on other discs? Have you noticed any strange sounds from the console? While the console can be setup vertically, it is recommended to sit the console horizontally as that is when the console is most stable.

We do suggest following our Xbox One game disc exchange support article for the disc that you have displayed. But
    if this is occurring on more than one disc, the console may need to be repaired.

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox physical media

All discs are prone to damage thats why I went all digital
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Xbox physical media

I have few physical media games to avoid this problem, but the discs could be better.
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Digital Download/Bandwidth issues

[quote user="blinkerty blink"]This is why they brought physical media back. Hurrah! [/quote]

Physical media never went away
  6. SeamedBunion779 Win User

Physical Media with Bubbles

it happened to me too with my FH3 disc
Thema:

Xbox physical media

1. Xbox physical media - Similar Threads - physical media

2. Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch: Origins Edition Physical Media Not Recognized by Console: Some time ago I bought the game Overwatch: Origins Edition on Americanas.com, I played it for a while, but recently it started to have these "flaws" on the edge of the disc and after these flaws...
  3. Não consigo instalar mídia física [Translation - I can't install physical media]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo instalar mídia física [Translation - I can't install physical media]: Eu estou tentando instalar o battlefield 1 apartir de uma mídia física e não consigo, eu tenho espaço livre mas quando ele chega a marca de 1.17 GB ele para a instalação. Eu acho que é um...
  4. Mídia física descascando ou com bolhas[Physical media peeling or bubbling]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mídia física descascando ou com bolhas[Physical media peeling or bubbling]: Epossuo um xbox one e diversas mídias físicas. Algumas destas mídias (as mais utilizadas) estão apresentando descascamento e bolhas, algumas já não funcionam mais. Tomamos muito cuidado com estas...
  5. my battlefield in physical media is don´t working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my battlefield in physical media is don´t working: my battlefield game 4 in physical media is not working because the cd is half peeling what should I do? how do you install the game by digital media for free? help me please....
  6. Register physical media in my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Register physical media in my account.: Is it possible to register a physical media game (new and sealed that I bought) in my XBOX LIVE account and later download it from LIVE servers? 071d192b-fa4b-4a27-ab8c-50a09f0cab62
  7. Physical Media with Bubbles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical Media with Bubbles: Hello, I bought a copy of Gears of Wars 4 in November 2016, I played at most 20 hours, I did not even finish the campaign, I decided to play yesterday with a friend, and the game did not start, I...
  8. Physical Media Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical Media Game: Hello, I wonder if my cousin uses my Physical Media to install the game on his console and then buy this same game in Digital Media, will he be able to use the game normally or will he have to...
  9. How to sell xbox one physical media games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to sell xbox one physical media games: For me to sell a XBOX ONE game on physical media, do I have to give my xbox live account to the buyer or just uninstall the game from the library and deliver the game (DVD) to the buyer ?...
  10. Physical Media Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Physical Media Games: Hello, I wonder if my cousin uses my Physical Media to install the game on his console and then buy this same game in Digital Media, will he be able to use the game normally or will he have to...