Xbox platform on PC - how can u stop cheaters on PC ?

Discus and support Xbox platform on PC - how can u stop cheaters on PC ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When microsoft opened the xbox environment to pc ((Mod Removed) windows os) the cheating has increased increadibly in games, since pc games have all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SixRaccoon40003, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xbox platform on PC - how can u stop cheaters on PC ?

When microsoft opened the xbox environment to pc ((Mod Removed) windows os) the cheating has increased increadibly in games, since pc games have all sort sf cheats applicable with aptches and so on but i i nt think xbox has some protecting
    actions for real xbox one users against cheaters from pc. So, whats gonna happen? Enforcement will only give punishment for profane language? I never seen anyone who has cheated having any enforcement for his or her actions against CoC. So, the reliablity
    of xbox plarform, in my opinion, is at danger and it is a big question mark. I am not happy with the latest update providing more options to report people since that does not serve for its service and it does not provide any safe, fun and secure environment
    for good entertainment anymore.

So, any comments about the expansion of xbox to Pc???

:)

SixRaccoon40003, Nov 9, 2019
  2. MKDeed Win User

There's nothing you can really do about cheaters on pc because cheaters have been around for a very long time like slackadelic said all you can really do is report them so it really unlikely to play with someone who cheats i mean whats the real point to
    it having to cheat just so you can win.
  3. slackadelic Win User

All you can do is report them. There's not much else that can be done since Xbox can only do so much and a lot of that lies with the developer of the game.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns cheating in games across the Windows PC platform.

Cheating in games is not a Microsoft concern, seeing as cheating/modding/hacking are all handled by the developer/publisher for each game. If cheating is happening, then it is up to the company who created the project to handle accordingly as they have done.
    Past cheating in games, if it comes to breaking Code of Conduct(COC), it is then then up to the
    Xbox Enforcement team to handle everything from communication to profile customization.

We hope that this information was helpful, but we will be locking this thread in order to deter repetitive responses.

Best wishes!
  5. CptThade Win User

GTA V

I'm playing but only at PC platform. But i want to play at xbox system
    [Mod removed]
    at the pc a lot of cheaters
  6. Captain Gini Win User

Chester's

You are more likely to find cheaters in online games, on Xbox less often than on PC, but this becomes even more susceptible when there is cross-platform play, especially between Pc and some other platform.
Thema:

1. Xbox platform on PC - how can u stop cheaters on PC ? - Similar Threads - platform stop cheaters

2. cross platform party chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    cross platform party chat: is there a way i can get my friend who plays ps4 into a party chat on xbox 62fb0592-0f75-4216-9801-e9b6c19e1f57
  3. Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can't play multiplayer cross platform: We've always been able to play Minecraft with a tablet/ phone and the xbox one with no problems. Haven't played in a while and now it gives a message "You cannot play online because of how your...
  4. Unable to join game cross-platform (no visible game invite)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to join game cross-platform (no visible game invite)?: My friend is playing Mincecraft on XBOX 360 and I'm on the Windows 10 version. I've added him as a friend on the Xbox console companion, but he also sent me a friend request which is still marked...
  5. Contas Deletadas em outras plataformas [Deleted Accounts on other platforms]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contas Deletadas em outras plataformas [Deleted Accounts on other platforms]: Eu exclui um imail e eu não sei se isso afeta o perfil do xbox mas eu não estou conseguindo comprar jogos, fica dando erro 8C250005, eu ja pesquisei e não aparece, estou com medo de trocar a conta...
  6. 关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online...: 请问目前微软的游戏跨平台联机服务(NS、PS4、PC)都需要玩家拥有Xbox live账号吗? [Mod Translation - Does Microsoft's current cross-platform online service (NS, PS4, PC) require players to have an Xbox live account?]...
  7. Add cross platform games

in XBoX on Mobile
    Add cross platform games: Dear Xbox and Microsoft i ask u to please add because some mobile xbox player only have one game to play like Minecraft can u add a way some game like Roblox,Terraria,Call of duty ,and also...
  8. Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4: this is a bit confusing as I can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4?? has anyone came across this before? Just playing fortnite any help would be...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller Platformer Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Platformer Issues: Hello, I play the game Hollow Knight (awesome game BTW) on my Windows 10 PC using my xbox one elite controller - and I have run into a highly vexing issue. This is a 2d Platformer where you...
  10. Is Halo Spartan Assault's multiplayer Cross platform?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Halo Spartan Assault's multiplayer Cross platform?: Hello, My son wants me to play with him Spartan Assault on Xbox 360, problem is that there is no split screen mode, and we only have one Xbox 360. So I found out that the game is also...