Xbox platform on PC - how can u stop cheaters on PC ?

Discus and support Xbox platform on PC - how can u stop cheaters on PC ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When microsoft opened the xbox environment to pc ((Mod Removed) windows os) the cheating has increased increadibly in games, since pc games have all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SixRaccoon40003, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Xbox platform on PC - how can u stop cheaters on PC ?

When microsoft opened the xbox environment to pc ((Mod Removed) windows os) the cheating has increased increadibly in games, since pc games have all sort sf cheats applicable with aptches and so on but i i nt think xbox has some protecting
    actions for real xbox one users against cheaters from pc. So, whats gonna happen? Enforcement will only give punishment for profane language? I never seen anyone who has cheated having any enforcement for his or her actions against CoC. So, the reliablity
    of xbox plarform, in my opinion, is at danger and it is a big question mark. I am not happy with the latest update providing more options to report people since that does not serve for its service and it does not provide any safe, fun and secure environment
    for good entertainment anymore.

So, any comments about the expansion of xbox to Pc???

:)

SixRaccoon40003, Nov 9, 2019
  2. MKDeed Win User

There's nothing you can really do about cheaters on pc because cheaters have been around for a very long time like slackadelic said all you can really do is report them so it really unlikely to play with someone who cheats i mean whats the real point to
    it having to cheat just so you can win.
  3. slackadelic Win User

All you can do is report them. There's not much else that can be done since Xbox can only do so much and a lot of that lies with the developer of the game.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns cheating in games across the Windows PC platform.

Cheating in games is not a Microsoft concern, seeing as cheating/modding/hacking are all handled by the developer/publisher for each game. If cheating is happening, then it is up to the company who created the project to handle accordingly as they have done.
    Past cheating in games, if it comes to breaking Code of Conduct(COC), it is then then up to the
    Xbox Enforcement team to handle everything from communication to profile customization.

We hope that this information was helpful, but we will be locking this thread in order to deter repetitive responses.

Best wishes!
  5. CptThade Win User

GTA V

I'm playing but only at PC platform. But i want to play at xbox system
    [Mod removed]
    at the pc a lot of cheaters
  6. Captain Gini Win User

Chester's

You are more likely to find cheaters in online games, on Xbox less often than on PC, but this becomes even more susceptible when there is cross-platform play, especially between Pc and some other platform.
Thema:

1. Xbox platform on PC - how can u stop cheaters on PC ? - Similar Threads - platform stop cheaters

2. Platform Specificity on the Microsoft Store Website

in XboX Insiders
    Platform Specificity on the Microsoft Store Website: [IMG] When I look at a game on the Microsoft Store website, I don't know at a glance if it's for sale for PC, Xbox One, or future consoles. I don't know if it has cross play (and if so with...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Stuck on Locating Server when joining cross play, on any platform.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Stuck on Locating Server when joining cross play, on any platform.: This is ridiculous, ever since Minecraft on the PS4 was updated to Bedrock I have had numerous problems with it. Firstly, I now can't even join my friend on XBOX as it just gets stuck on locating...
  4. Couldnt start morrowind, removed from platform???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldnt start morrowind, removed from platform???: So, heres the deal. I purchased TES Morrowind from live on a digital purchase on june 27th. Came home tonight, tried to boot up and was met with an error code. Did some googling, turns out the...
  5. Xbox Flight Simulator available platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Flight Simulator available platforms: Ok i’m really confused. Will flight simulator 2020 be availble for xbox one? I’ve done a lot of research outside of microsoft owned websites and they say it will be availble for xbox one but i...
  6. Cross-Platform Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cross-Platform Games: What are some Xbox One games that are Cross-Platform? b86f09cc-f2a4-430a-8986-3892e45c9882
  7. cant join friends minecraft server cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join friends minecraft server cross platform: when my friend on switch tries to invite me to her server, the invite does not come up on my PC. if i am on my switch or xbox one, the invite comes through. i can invite her on my PC but no...
  8. How do I do cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I do cross platform: How do I play with my friends that are on Xbox how do I join them I watched a video on how to do it and it said visit this website on another device and enter this code but I don't know where to...
  9. Unable to Send Messages via ANY XBOX Platform/App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Send Messages via ANY XBOX Platform/App: I've recently bought an Xbox One X, but to give a bit of a background we used to own an Xbox One S which I sold in 2019 which did not have this issue. From the first time I set it up 2 weeks ago,...
  10. how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i..... stop people watching me and why cant disable cross platform when theres an...: hi so i play a lot of fortnite on Xbox One X and turns out my friends and others are WATCHING my game, i noticed my mates is BROADCAST OFF under his name...i would like that. also, there is an...