Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

Discus and support Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I redeemed a digital code for Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S. On Xbox I can play the game without any problem. [img] I'm trying to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vasile Pintilie, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

Hello. I redeemed a digital code for Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S. On Xbox I can play the game without any problem.

Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC [​IMG]

I'm trying to play the game on PC, I singed in with my Microsoft Account, the game simply doesn't appear in the Library of the Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

:)

Vasile Pintilie, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Vasile, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

First, please make sure that the code is redeemed under the account that you have signed in on your PC. To do so, simply sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

Once confirmed, simply sign out both on Xbox App and Microsoft Store App then restart before signing back in.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Comprei Skyrim no xbox e queria jogar no meu pc.

If you bought the game for XBOX you cannot play it on PC since it is not part of the XBOX play anywhere list. You can check the games available here:

https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-play-anywhere

To play it on PC you will need to buy another version.
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Bought a game on Xbox Microsoft store and can't play on pc

The game need to be Play Anywhere, so you are able to play it on pc, if it's not so you cannot play it on pc
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Question

Only if the game is also a Play Anywhere title. You can see a list of Play Anywhere games

here
    . Anything that is not would have a separate save for PC if it is available on the PC.
  6. PaulLeFevre Win User

Is cancellation the only option?

On my son's computer, it says he cannot purchase and it cannot send a message to me, so it gives the message "please ask a parent and use the words please". Cute if it would allow me to do this.

Logging into my account it shows I have Xbox Ultimate; I only want PC on my log in as I do not play all the games he does. I am fine with paying for Ultimate and PC as two subscriptions just do not see that as an option anywhere.
Thema:

1. Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC - Similar Threads - Play Anywhere cannot

2. Xbox Play Anywhere Infinite Syncing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere Infinite Syncing: I'm currently trying to play Resident Evil 7 Biohazard on my PC but every time I launch it Xbox tries to sync but makes absolutely zero progress. Closing out of this sync tab essentially freezes...
  3. Star wars lego skywalker saga be play anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars lego skywalker saga be play anywhere: Will I be able to buy the lego skywalker saga on Xbox and also play it on my PC without purchasing another copy? 7afb81e1-2430-4129-9af3-fedb4e537558
  4. Why do I have to pay twice for xbox play anywhere games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to pay twice for xbox play anywhere games?: Hi, I am currently experiencing an issue where when I try to install sea of thieves (a game that I own a digital copy of, that came with my xbox) where instead of it allowing me to simply download...
  5. Ark xbox play anywhere wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark xbox play anywhere wont load: I have spent 3 days trying to play Ark on my pc from the xbox app. I have tried everything I have found online and to no avail. I have turned off my antivirus, updated windows (10), my geforce...
  6. Is stalker 2 (Xbox game) going to have the “play anywhere” feature?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is stalker 2 (Xbox game) going to have the “play anywhere” feature?: Stalker 2 is going to be on Xbox 3 months earlier than any other platform, and since it is basically confirmed the game will be coming to Xbox on windows, does that mean it will be a play anywhere...
  7. I can't install Xbox Play Anywhere on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Xbox Play Anywhere on my PC.: I just bought Xbox game pass. I only have my PC. I can't install any game that has the label "Xbox Play Anywhere". Any other game installs just fine. Even the EA ones. I don't know if I need...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere: I recently purchased Cuphead on my Xbox. When I was buying the game, it says it is a 'Play Anywhere'' title. When I try to install it on my PC, the Xbox App gives me an error. Is the game 'Play...
  9. Is outer wilds (xbox game) a play anywhere game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is outer wilds (xbox game) a play anywhere game?: On the microsoft store(Link) outer wilds is not labeled as a play anywhere game, but in the description it says its on PC and Xbox, so does that mean if I buy outer wilds will I be able to play...
  10. xbox play anywhere the sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox play anywhere the sims 4: Hi, i seem to have some issues with my play anywhere experience and i need some clarifications. I have bought the sims 4 a while ago and i still have the physical copy. Unfortunately my xbox...